Eufy RoboVac comparison chart helps smart home owner to choose the best one either for hard floor or pet hairs. Its smart features like Remote Control & App Control, Anti-Collision Sensors, cleaning performance on carpets and pet hairs, BoostIQ technology and navigation makes it popular to users. Eufy has different RoboVac models for different cleaning purposes. But which eufy RoboVac vaccum is a good fit to your house or will serve your purpose? Find the best eufy RoboVac from Eufy RoboVac model Comparison Chart 2022 for your need to serve.Consumer Reviews is supported by its audience. This website contains Paid Links. As an affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchase. Find more
Best seller in UK
Trending in UK
Table of Contents
- 1 eufy RoboVac comparison models line
- 2 Eufy RoboVac 11 series Comparison Chart 2022
- 3 Compare Eufy RoboVac 15 Series comparison chart 2022
- 4 Eufy RoboVac 30 Series and Hybrid comparison chart 2022
- 5 What are other models Eufy RoboVac Comparison Chart 2022?
- 6 Which is the best eufy RoboVac for you?
- 7 Key features of best eufy RoboVac
eufy RoboVac comparison models line
“C” model line
The 15C, 15C MAX, 25C, 30C, and 35C are the only models in the eufy line that support Wi-Fi, come with the EufyHome app and are integrated with Amazon Alexa and Google Home, also support the Find My Robot feature.
RoboVac “G” model line
The eufy RoboVac G10 Hybrid is capable of doing sweeping and also mopping. This model is equipped with a gyroscope for better navigation.
eufy RoboVac “L” model line
The eufy RoboVac L70 Hybrid is the only robot vacuum in the family that is laser-guided which means it creates a map when cleaning and is the most efficient among all the robots in the line.
eufy RoboVac MAX Series
The models with MAX in naming means these are the most powerful machines in the Series. Normally they might or might not have Wi-Fi and all the following features but always deliver 2,000 Pa of suction and are suitable for medium-pile carpets and handle pet hair.
Eufy RoboVac 11 series Comparison Chart 2022
The Original – Robovac 11
This is the basic, get-the-job-done Robovac. It has eufy’s 3-Point Cleaning System which uses two swivel brushes in the front to sweep the dirt into the main brush at the back and also has a triple filter system to ensure maximum cleanliness. It runs for about 100 minutes per charge and takes about 5-6 hours to fully charge the battery.
The Bets for Pets – RoboVac 11c
The 11c is designed for the pet owners among us. If you are constantly fighting the never-ending war against pet hair in your home, check out this one. It ups the suction to 1200Pa and also has an optimized suction inlet for better cleaning (according to eufy). It comes with boundary strips if you need to cordon off a section of the house or room and best of all, it’s Wi-Fi enabled so you can connect it up to your smartphone.
The Upgrade – RoboVac 11+
The 11+ is the upgraded version of the RoboVac 11. It upgrades the 3-Point Cleaning system with larger and more powerful brushes allowing for better cleaning. It also brings the BoostIQ™ Technology which automatically increases suction power when needed. eufy claims the front bumper has been improved as well for a more efficient cleaning path across the floor.
Slim is in – RoboVac 11S
The 11S is the slimmest RoboVac eufy has ever made. It measures in at 2.85″ which is small enough to fit under most furniture. It has increased suction power over the 11 at 1300Pa and also includes the BoostIQ™ Technology which automatically increases suction power if the vacuum detects a patch of floor that needs a little more power. It keeps the same runtime and charge times.
eufy RoboVac 11+ vs. 11S vs. 11S Plus vs. 11S MAX model comparison
The eufy RoboVac 11+ is the tallest, loudest, and has the worst climbing ability along with shorter battery life and smaller dustbin. Other than the price, the other models have different suction power with the 11+ being the weakest and the 11S MAX being the most powerful (Eufy RoboVac Comparison Chart 2022).
We would not recommend the 11+ because of having about the same price and not having any pros over the others.
- eufy RoboVac 11S is suitable for homes with hard floors and low-pile carpets.
- eufy RoboVac 11S Plus is better for homes with low-pile carpets and pets.
- If you have a pet and medium-pile carpets, consider getting the eufy RoboVac 11S MAX.
eufy RoboVac 11+
eufy RoboVac 11S
eufy RoboVac 11S Plus
eufy RoboVac 11S MAX
|Battery life (min)||90||100||100||100|
|Magnetic tape (Virtual wall)||No||No||No||No|
|Dustbin size (ml)||550||600||600||600|
|Height (cm/in)||8.5 / 3.37||7.2 / 2.85||7.2 / 2.85||7.2 / 2.85|
|Find My Robot||No||No||No||No|
|Amazon Alexa / Google Home||No||No||No||No|
|Suction power (Pa)||1,000||1,300||1,500||2,000|
|Climbing ability (cm/in)||14.9 / 0.59||16 / 0.63||16 / 0.63||16 / 0.63|
|Noise level (dB)||59||55||55||55|
|Battery capacity (mAh)||2,000||2,600||2,600||2,600|
|Warranty||12 months||12 months||12 months||12 months|
Compare eufy RoboVac models
Compare Eufy RoboVac 15 Series comparison chart 2022
More Connected – RoboVac 15C
The 15c is quite similar to the 11S but it’s much smarter. This one is Wi-Fi enabled so you can connect it up to your smartphone to offer you much more control over your RoboVac. Not only that but you can also connect it up to Alexa so you can clean your floor with nothing but your voice. Best of all, it has a “Find My Robot” feature so you can locate it if it ever goes missing in the house somewhere.
eufy RoboVac 15T vs. eufy 15C vs. eufy 15C MAX model comparison
- Price. The Eufy 15T is the most budget while the 15C MAX is the most expensive;
- Wi-Fi/App. Each has a remote control but the eufy RoboVac 15T is the only here that does not support Wifi/App/Google Home & Alexa;
- Suction Power. The Eufy 15C has the weakest suction delivering 1,300 Pa and the 15C MAX has 2,000 Pa (Eufy RoboVac Comparison Chart 2022).
To conclude: the eufy RoboVac 15C is good for low-pile carpets. If you don’t need wi-fi support but have low-pile carpets and pets, go with the eufy RoboVac 15T. The eufy RoboVac 15C MAX is ideal for pet hair and medium-pile carpets.
eufy RoboVac 11S vs. RoboVac 12 model comparison
The only difference between the two robots besides the price is suction power: the RoboVac 11S ($225) delivers 1,300 Pa while the RoboVac 12 (~$260) delivers 1,500 Pa.
We would suggest the eufy RoboVac 11S for homes with a mixed surface and no medium-pile carpets.
The eufy RoboVac 12 is better with pet hair and deeper cleaning low-pile carpets.
eufy RoboVac 12
eufy RoboVac 15C
eufy RoboVac 15C MAX
eufy RoboVac 15T
eufy RoboVac 25C
|Battery life (min)||100||100||100||100||100|
|Magnetic tape (Virtual wall)||No||No||No||No||No|
|Dustbin size (ml)||600||600||600||600||600|
|Height (cm/in)||7.2 / 2.85||7.2 / 2.85||7.2 / 2.85||7.2 / 2.85||7.2 / 2.85|
|Find My Robot||No||Yes||Yes||No||Yes|
|Amazon Alexa / Google Home||No||Yes||Yes||No||Yes|
|Suction power (Pa)||1,500||1,300||2,000||1,500||1,500|
|Climbing ability (cm/in)||16 / 0.63||16 / 0.63||16 / 0.63||16 / 0.63||16 / 0.63|
|Noise level (dB)||55||55||55||55||55|
|Battery capacity (mAh)||2,600||2,600||2,600||2,600||2,600|
|Warranty||12 months||12 months||12 months||12 months||12 months|
Compare eufy RoboVac models
Eufy RoboVac 30 Series and Hybrid comparison chart 2022
More Power – RoboVac 30
If your house is extra dirty and you need a bit more power out of your vac, this is the one for you. It pumps the suction all the way up to 1500Pa with a slightly larger dust bin as well. It also comes with boundary strips for those trickier rooms to navigate.
Top of the Line – RoboVac 30C
If you’re looking for the biggest and best you can get, this is the guy. It has the highest suction power at 1500Pa, it includes the boundary strips, and it’s Wi-Fi enabled so you can hook it up to your smartphone, Alexa, and Google Assistant. There’s not really much this guy can’t do.
RoboVac 30 vs. RoboVac 30C – eufy RoboVac model comparison
- App. The eufy RoboVac 30C has the EufyHome app. It can be controlled by the app and remote controller when the RoboVac 30 only has the remote.
- Amazon Alexa / Google Home support. The eufy RoboVac 30C is compatible with Alexa and Google Home and thus can be controlled by simple voice commands.
- Find My Robot. The EufyHome app supports the Find My Robot feature. It allows you to know the location of your robot.
eufy RoboVac 30 vs. 30C vs. eufy RoboVac 30C MAX model comparison
- eufy RoboVac 30 is not compatible with the app nor with Amazon Alexa/Google Home. If you don’t have a smart assistant and will control the robot via the remote, have a look at this model.
- eufy RoboVac 30C has the same specifications and is also suitable for low-pile carpets and pet hair. It has Wi-Fi which means you get all the options such as controlling it via the phone or voice if you have Alexa/Google Home. If you need any of these, pay a bit more for the 30C.
- eufy RoboVac 30C MAX is capable of cleaning a medium-pile carpet and handle pet hair. If you need that extra power, consider getting the MAX model.
eufy RoboVac 30
eufy RoboVac 30C
|Eufy RoboVac 30C MAX|
eufy RoboVac 35C
eufy RoboVac G10 Hybrid
eufy RoboVac L70 Hybrid
|Battery life (min)||100||100||100||100||80||150|
|Magnetic tape (Virtual wall)||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||No||No|
|Dustbin size (ml)||600||600||600||600||500||N/A|
|Height (cm/in)||7.2 / 2.85||7.2 / 2.85||7.2 / 2.85||7.2 / 2.85||7.2 / 2.85||10.1 / 4|
|Find My Robot||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Amazon Alexa / Google Home||No||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Suction power (Pa)||1,500||1,500||2,000||1,500||2,000||2,200|
|Climbing ability (cm/in)||16 / 0.63||16 / 0.63||16 / 0.63||16 / 0.63||N/A||N/A|
|Noise level (dB)||55||55||55||55||55||N/A|
|Battery capacity (mAh)||2,600||2,600||2,600||2,600||N/A||N/A|
|Warranty||12 months||12 months||12months||12 months||12 months||12 months|
Compare eufy RoboVac models
What are other models Eufy RoboVac Comparison Chart 2022?
eufy 15C vs. RoboVac 30C – eufy RoboVac model comparison
The RoboVac 15C and 30C are the newest robot cleaners that support wi-fi and are app-based. We have waited for so long for eufy to produce a robot that supports wi-fi. Because of the Wi-Fi support, the eufy 15C and 30C are compatible with Alexa enabled devices and Google Home. With the app, you can switch between cleaning modes, start/stop, and schedule the robot. The main differences:
- Magnetic tape. It keeps the robot from going to certain places where it can potentially get stuck. The Eufy 15C does not include it in the box, and you can’t buy the tape separately as the model does not support any. The eufy RoboVac 30C has a 13,2 ft (4 m) boundary strip in the box;
- Suction Power. The RoboVac 15C delivers 1,300 Pa of suction; the Eufy RoboVac 30C has 1,500 Pa suction. The 15C is suitable for thin carpets. If your home is about medium-pile carpets or you have pets, get the eufy RoboVac 30C;
- Price. The eufy RoboVac 15C is ~$50 cheaper.
eufy RoboVac model comparison – 15C vs. 15C MAX
These are similar models with the only difference — suction power. The RoboVac 15C delivers 1,300 Pa of suction and is ideal for low-pile carpets and mixed surfaces, the RoboVac 15C MAX has 2,000 Pa and is capable of cleaning medium-pile carpets and pet hair.
eufy RoboVac 11S MAX vs. RoboVac 15C MAX – Compare eufy RoboVac models
Those are two similar models that have strong suction power of 2,000 Pa suction and almost look-alike. Both are great for homes with pets and thick carpets.
- App / Wi-Fi support. The RoboVac 15C MAX comes with the EufyHome app and can be controlled by the app and remote controller. Also, if you have Alexa-enabled devices or Google Home, the RoboVac 15C MAX can be controlled by simple voice commands. The RoboVac 11S MAX only has a remote controller;
- Amazon Alexa / Google Home support. As we said before, the RoboVac 15C MAX is compatible with Amazon Alexa and Google Home;
- Find My Robot Option. With the app, you can recognize the eufy RoboVac 15C MAX location with the Find My Robot feature. Supported by the 15C MAX model only;
- Price. So far the eufy RoboVac 11S MAX is cheaper.
In short, one model supports Wi-Fi while the other does not. So far, we would recommend getting the 15C MAX since you get the app support and smart voice system compatibility but if you don’t care that much about this stuff, go with the 11S MAX.
Eufy 11S MAX vs. 15C MAX vs. 30C MAX – eufy RoboVac comparison
RoboVac 11S MAX does not have a Wi-Fi option and is not compatible with Amazon Alexa or Google Home. Also, this model does not support magnetic tape. It is the least expensive among the three. If you don’t need Wi-Fi, you don’t have Alexa/Google Home, but have carpets and need extra power, go with the eufy RoboVac 11S MAX.
RoboVac 15C MAX supports Wi-Fi, can be controlled through the app and is integrated with Amazon Alexa and Google Home but this model does not have a magnetic tape. If you are looking for a powerful robot vacuum to clean your carpets that would be compatible with Alexa/Google Home at a price of $300, have a look at the eufy RoboVac 15C MAX.
RoboVac 30C MAX has all the same options the 15C MAX does only also supports a magnetic tape while the two others do not. It is an ideal option for those who need their carpets to be clean and also have some places to keep the robot off them, get the eufy RoboVac 30C MAX.
eufy RoboVac 30C vs. RoboVac 35C – eufy RoboVac comparison
Both models share the same cleaning performance and features. They have a short body and both support Wi-Fi.
- Though they have a different design, the 30C has one button on top; the 35C has 3.
- Aside from the design, the 30C comes with 13,2 ft (4 m) boundary strips in the box, and the latest 35C has 6.6 ft (2 m) strips.
Which is the best eufy RoboVac for you?
- For budget concern : If you do not want to spend extra and don’t have carpets, go with the eufy RoboVac 15T. It is a decent budget robot that will suit your needs.
- Alexa enable : In this case, go with the “C” line: eufy 15C, 15C MAX, 25C, 30C, 30C MAX, 35C, and the latest eufy RoboVac L70 Hybrid/eufy RoboVac G10 Hybrid. These are app-enabled machines that can be controlled by your voice.
- Blocked area control : Only the eufy 30, 30C, 30C MAX, 35C come with magnetic tape. The difference between them is app support and the length of the boundary strips. The eufy RoboVac 30C, eufy RoboVac 30C MAX, and eufy RoboVac 35C support wi-fi and can be controlled from your phone.
- The eufy RoboVac L70 Hybrid supports virtual blocked areas that are easier to set and more accurate thanks to mapping.
- Floor type specific : The eufy RoboVac G10 Hybrid is designed to work on hard floors only. Thanks to gyroscope, it is more efficient than random robots.
- Mixed surface with some area rugs and bare floor: eufy 11S and RoboVac 15C. Not suitable for medium-pile and thick carpets.
- Thin carpets and bare floors: eufy RoboVac 12, 25C, 30, 30C, and 35C.
Because of strong suction, the following models are ideal for medium-pile carpets:
- eufy RoboVac 11S MAX
- eufy RoboVac 15C MAX
- eufy RoboVac 30C MAX
- eufy RoboVac L70 Hybrid
The L70 Hybrid is the most efficient because of the LDS laser on top.
- Best eufy RoboVac for pet hair : Although each robot vacuum works great on bare floor when it comes to picking up pet hair, because of stronger suction power we would recommend going with (keep in mind those are not as good on medium-pile carpets):
- eufy RoboVac 12
- eufy RoboVac 15T
- eufy RoboVac 25C
- eufy RoboVac 30
- eufy RoboVac 30C
- eufy RoboVac 35C
The MAX models are ideal for pet hair & homes with low and medium-pile carpets:
- eufy RoboVac 11S MAX
- eufy RoboVac 15C MAX
- eufy RoboVac 30C MAX
If you don’t mind the robot’s lack of Wi-Fi support, go with the eufy RoboVac 11S MAX model, it is the cheapest robot vacuum in the industry with the price tag of $300.
If you want a high-featured product with accurate mapping and strong suction, have a look at the latest and smartest eufy RoboVac L70 Hybrid.
Key features of best eufy RoboVac
Remote Control & App Control
In the box to each of the eufy robots, there is a remote controller. With the controller, you can switch between cleaning modes, schedule the robot to clean at a specific time, and manually control it.
The “C”, “G”, and “L”Series can be controlled from your smartphone as well as voice commands if you have Alexa or Google Home.
Cliff & Anti-Collision Sensors
Cliff and anti-collision sensors are standard in the industry. They help the robot to navigate around without damaging your furniture and falling safely. Each of the eufy robots is equipped with them.
Bare floor and Carpet Performance
All the eufy cleaners perform well on bare floor.
- eufy RoboVac G10 Hybrid is a sweep-and-mop robot that was designed for hard floor only
- eufy RoboVac eufy 11+, 11S, and 15C are suitable for homes with thin carpets and some area rugs.
- eufy RoboVac 30, 11S Plus, 12, 15T, 25C, 30C, and 35C are great for thin and medium-pile carpets.
- The latest MAX robots are ideal for homes with mostly carpeted surface; even though they are great for bare flooring too, the 11S MAX and 15C MAX have one of the strongest motors on the market.
- eufy RoboVac L70 Hybrid is the most efficient and has the strongest suction among other models. It is as suitable for hard floors as it is for low and high-pile carpets.
Please note, the eufy robots are not suitable for large homes yet are perfect for small and medium-sized houses.
Find My Robot
This option helps to find the device that was lost. Press the search button inside the EufyHome app to track it down. The robot will make a sound so you can find it.
Supported by the “C”, “L”, and “G” Series.
In this mode, the robot automatically increases suction power on carpets, which is a rare thing for budget robots. This feature provides deep cleaning on thin carpets. All models support this option.
Eufy robots follow a random pattern except for the latest G Series. Eufy does not remember where it has cleaned and where the floor needs to be vacuumed. The robot runs around until its battery runs out of energy and then automatically returns to the charging dock. The cleaner has two side brushes that agitate dust from corners and under thresholds transferring all dirt to the main brush where along with strong suction debris gets sucked up inside the dustbin.
The G10 Hybrid is equipped with a gyroscope that helps the robot to not miss a spot when cleaning but it is not as efficient as a Lidar. The L70 Hybrid is equipped with the LDS sensor that allows setting no-go zones, set where to clean, and other interaction with the map.