How long is BISSELL PowerGlide pet slim cordless stick vacuum 3080 battery life? Being able to switch between being a hand-held and high reach vacuum with ease gives it a lot of versatility. It is portable and worked well on wood, tile, and carpeted floors. A Crevice Tool, Dusting Brush 3-in-1 Pet Hair Upholstery Tool, Wall Mount/Storage System, and extra Febreze filter are all included with the vacuum. Discover more in BISSELL PowerGlide pet slim cordless stick vacuum 3080 reviews.
Pros & Cons
- A cleaning path of 2.5 inches wider
- Only 11 pounds.
- Long run time of 45 minutes.
- Swivel steering
- No tool included
- You cannot use this on plush carpet
- Short extension wand
BISSELL PowerGlide pet slim cordless stick vacuum 3080 Specs
- Vacuum cleaners are the product kind. Stick/handheld
- Type of Vacuum Cleaner general intent
- Related Floor Type Area rugs, low pile carpet, staircases, wood flooring, sealed hard floors, and bare floors
- Method of Cleaning Dry Cordless Yes, cyclonic technology is present. Yes, bagless dust collection is available.
- Features unique to Height-adjustable, swivel-steering, and washable filter
- Color Silver/titanium with touches of cobalt blue and electric green
- Contains Tools Crevice tool, extension wand, tangle-free brush roll, dusting brush
- Power Class Battery rechargeables
- Lithium-ion battery with 30 minutes of operating autonomy and a charger
- Battery Voltage 21 V, 5 hours for a full charge
- Size 3.8 kg
BISSELL PowerGlide pet slim cordless stick vacuum 3080 reviews
The handle has a more conventional vacuum design, and the canister mounts horizontally in front of the motor. It slopes forward instead of having a pistol grip, and the control switch is on the rear.
This is portable and simple to use. It may weigh up to 10 pounds. The tangle-free brush roll for use with pet hair on the Bissell PowerGlide. It is proven to be tangle-free up to 15 to 20 cm, or 6 to 7 inches, therefore it works great on pet hair but not on long hair like mine.
A crevice tool and a brush tool are the other two attachments that come with the Pet 3080 in addition to the main roller. Although they are quite basic, these work just well. We did value the washable cloth filter, though.
The Pet 3080’s main roller brush is its key selling point. This brush can turn in all directions. Without missing a spot, you can easily move it around corners and under furniture. But the really cool thing about it is that it was made with pet hair in mind. This light at the head makes sure you get every morsel.
Both carpet and hard floors benefit from the strong suction. This vacuum does pick up loose debris. Its strong suction makes it incredibly effective.
A full charge takes 5 hours to complete. Depending on the motor speed, it only lasts for about 30 minutes. Running constantly on low can improve performance, and vice versa.
FAQs | BISSELL PowerGlide pet slim cordless stick vacuum 3080
Both the pleated post-motor filter and the foam pre-motor filter, which are found on top of the dirt tank, can be cleaned by running them under warm water to get them clean. Just remember to wait 24 hours before putting the filters back in the vacuum.
In order to help you maximise your run time based on your cleaning demands, the device does offer a battery bar and three cleaning modes. I discovered that it would typically last between 15 and 20 minutes in full suction mode and 45 to 60 minutes at the lowest suction level (depending on surface, i.e. carpet, tile, hardwood, etc).
When you lift the divider up from the dirt tank, CleanSlide Technology removes dirt and debris. Press the button located directly above the tank to release the vacuum, then pull the tank in your direction to remove it from the machine.
BISSELL PowerGlide pet slim cordless stick vacuum 3080 alternative
Tineco PURE ONE S11
The Tineco PURE ONE S11 is the top cat hair vacuum in the mid-range pricing range. When compared to the Samsung Jet 90 Complete or the Dyson V15 Detect, this cordless stick vacuum is far more affordable and is capable of removing pet hair from both low- and high-pile carpet as well as bare surfaces.
Additionally, it has a dirt sensor that enables it to boost its suction force when it passes over an area with a lot of trash. Unfortunately, the downside of that reduced price is that it has a less sturdy structure and a battery life that only lasts up to about 40 minutes.
This vacuum has a floorhead that tends to tangle and articulates poorly, making it less manoeuvrable than other stick vacuums. If manoeuvrability in confined spaces is an issue, the Dyson V8 Animal also happens to be one of the best stick vacuums for pet hair. It has a smaller dustbin and lacks the self-adjusting power feature of the Tineco vacuum, though.
- BISSELL CrossWave pet pro troubleshooting tips & tricks
- What is the Best Pet Carpet Cleaner Spray price?
- Bissell 2554A CrossWave cordless max all in one wet-dry vacuum cleaner and mop review
- Bissell CrossWave X7 Cordless Pet Pro multi-surface wet dry vacuum reviews
- Best protection plan – Best Buy, Walmart, Wayfair & Newegg