Whether you are a business person, gamer, traveler, or photographers, Corprit portable monitor is ready to go to work as soon as you are when you’re on the go. Corprit portable monitor comes 15.6-inch advanced IPS panel matte-finish portable monitor is equipped with amazing 1920 x 1080 resolution, up to 250cd/m2 brightness, 16.7 millions of colors, and 178° viewing angle. It delivers sharp and vibrant display colors. It is plug and play, which enables the monitor to easily work with phones, tablets, laptops, PCs, TVs, Xbox/PS4/Switches/Raspberry pi gaming systems, and even action camera to play business presentations, games, stream shows, clips, movies, TV series, videos, photos, demo, and more. Discover details in Corprit portable monitor review.
Pros & Cons
- 1080P FHD IPS monitor with ultra-portable design
- 15.6-inches of vivid visuals with 500 cd/m2 brightness and 178-degree viewing angles
- 16.7 million color gamut
- Inputs: USB Type-C, mini HDMI and mini DisplayPort
1. The built-in speakers. Forget it. Use the speakers in your laptop or on your computer. The maximum volume and audio clarity is totally unusable; seriously.
2. The physical size. It’s a bit larger than I’d like with the case attached. Initially I was concerned that it may not fit into my computer backpack. I carry two Macbooks in a Swiss Gear backpack and the Corprit fits along with the computers, just barely.
3. The supplied mini Displayport cable – would be much better if it had a right angle connector to plug into the monitor. With the supplied cable, it’s not wash to put this screen directly to the right of the laptop, as the connector sticks out and is in the way. Not a deal-breaker, but not convenient. I suggest ordering an accessory cable.
- Screen Size: 15.6 inch
- Panel Type: IPS
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9
- Contrast Ratio:1000：1
- Brightness: 250cd/m²
- Display color: 16.7 millions
- Refresh rate: 60 Hz
- Speaker: Dual stereo speaker (1 W*2)
- Input: Type-C, mini HDMI, mini DP
Corprit portable monitor review
Design & build
The portable monitor is built very sturdily, is surprisingly compact for its 15.6 inch screen size. It has a fairly robust on screen menu for options like contrast and sharpness and includes speakers on the back. Auto input switching has been flawless so far and being fully driveable with just one usb c cable to a laptop or a phone is indispensable.
This external monitor has a slim design and weighs roughly 3 lbs, with a removable case, so it is ideal for carrying around in a backpack.
Stand: It came with a removable and strong case stand, and PU leather is the primary material of this case. I can secure the monitor and tilt it upward by placing the monitor’s bottom into a groove. Moreover, I can remove the backside’s bolt to hang this monitor up, and that position gives me more actual working space. The carrying case can also function as a stand for the monitor. The carrying case can detach from the monitor for custom placement.
Button & Ports
Buttons are well marked and easy to access. The ports are equally well marked and easy to access. The monitor includes a 3.5 mm headphone jack for private listening and also has two built-in rear speakers for sharing your audio with friends. Setup is very straightforward, but just in case this is your first time setting up an external monitor the manual has very easy to follow directions and images.
I really like this portable monitor. It matches the screen size of my dell laptop and I can take it with me wherever I go. It’s very light.
This monitor supports 16.7-million colors according to the manufacture, I have tested, and I was impressed by its display. The color is vibrant and accurate, it cannot compare to some other high-end monitors, but it’s the best for its price. The resolution is acceptable, the picture is sharp and crisp, and I can’t notice any pixel or blurriness.
Included with the monitor is a brief and easy to understand manual. Also included are 3 cables to help get the monitor quickly set-up. The three cables included are, a HDMI to mini HDMI, a USB C to USB C (both ends male), and a USB 2.0 to USB C cable for power.
Good for gaming
Super handy portable monitor that works fantastic for Nintendo switch docked gameplay on the go or with Samsung DeX. Something that I noted since I do play games on the system is how low the input latency of the monitor is, making it an easy choice if you’re intending on using it for something like remote streaming games from steam.
Easy to setup & use
This is an excellent monitor. I was impressed with the color and brightness. It was easy to adjust in the settings. It was a quick plug-and-play with my laptop and was also great for connecting my Nintendo Switch. I like the look of the protective case that it comes in. It’s nice and professional looking if I ever need it as a spare screen for that reason. If you are in the marker for a portable monitor, look no further!