Elephas mini projector – how to use with iPhone? ELEPHAS phone projector has thought about it, no expensive adapter needed, you can connect projector to your iPhone with a original cable line easily. Synchronize the smartphone screen just need once-time WIFI connection. ELEPHAS W13 video projector designed with the latest WIFI connection which compatible with the Android/iPhone/Windows 10. Get details in Elephas 2021 upgrade WiFi movie projector W13 review.Consumer Reviews is supported by its audience. This website contains Paid Links. As an affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchase. Find more
Table of Contents
- 1 In the box
- 2 Pros & Cons
- 3 Specs – Elephas 2021 upgrade WiFi movie projector W13
- 4 Compare Elephas 2021 upgrade WiFi movie projector W13 vs RD860
- 5 Elephas 2021 upgrade WiFi movie projector review
- 6 Elephas 2021 upgrade WiFi movie projector W13 customer review
- 7 Alternate of Elephas 2021 upgrade WiFi movie projector W13
In the box
- 1 x ELEPHAS Projector / 1 x Lens Cover
- 1 x HDMI Cable / 1 x AV Cable
- 1 x Remote Control / 1 x Power Cable
- 1 x Instruction Manual / 1 x Screw
- (* Stand Tripod not included)
Pros & Cons
- Built-in HIFI stereo speaker offers enhanced sound quality
- Offers full HD 1080P input and 24-bit true-color support for great visual experience
- Diffuse reflection technology protects the eyes from direct light harm
- Connectivity issues
Specs – Elephas 2021 upgrade WiFi movie projector W13
- Dimensions – 8.00 x 5.50 x 2.80 inches, 2.30 pounds
- Hardware Interface – HDMI, USB, VGA
- Throw Distance – 6 to 10 feet
- Resolution – full high definition 1080p
- Special Features – compatible with smartphones, Windows and connects via Wi-Fi, quiet use, diffuse reflection feature, built-in speaker
- Contrast Ratio: 3500:1
- Max Support Resolution: 1920x1080P
- Diaplay Size: 30″-200″
- Diaplay Distance: 2.6-14.5feet
- Display Technology: LCD
- Light Source: LED
- Lamp Life: 50,000 Hours
- This is a portable projector designed for smartphones and other devices.
- Can be placed on a table, tripod, or ceiling mount.
- Can be used as a wired or wireless projector.
Compare Elephas 2021 upgrade WiFi movie projector W13 vs RD860
|Max Projection Size||180″||200″||100″|
|Display Technique||LCD||LCD 2.0||LCD 2.0|
|Bulit-in Speaker||Hi-fi level stereo speaker||Built-in HI-FI Stereo Speaker||Built-in Stereo Speaker|
|Wireless & Wired||Wired||Wireless & Wired||Wired|
Elephas 2021 upgrade WiFi movie projector review
The size of the projector seemed a little larger. It included a tripod and remote in the box, too, so you could sit it on the floor or ceiling mount the projector. It measures 8 x 5.5 x 2.8 inches and weighs 2.3 pounds. Projector has a durable feeling with the lense cover and compact design.
It is quipped with VGA/USB/HDMI/AV/SD/Audio/Wireless Connect, compatible with Roku Stick, Fire-TV, Chromecast, External Speakers, USB Disk, PS4/XBOX, Laptop/PC, DVD Player, Mobile Phone/iPad. And possess CE, FCC, RoHS, PSE certificates
This Elephas mini projector has a large display size of 30 to 200 inches for its size. It can be used up to 14.5 feet away without harming your eyes.
I think the brightness is pretty good. At night, when you turn off all the electricity in the room, it looks pretty clean. Even if you don’t turn off the electricity, it looks fine .Even in the daytime, I think if I close the curtain and turn off the electricity, I think it will look as much as possible.
It has Contrast Ratio of 3500:1 and max support resolution is 1920x1080P. The picture is so pretty in a dark room, but it’s also pretty visible even if the light is on in the room.
With my laptop, I can stream any content I want (Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, etc…) with no concern of the projectors built-in apps or speaker. I know my speakers are far better and the apps are far better on my Windows 10-based laptop than anything built-in to a TV or projector.
The controls are really simple which adds to the appeal of the projector. At 80-100% zoom, the image quality is excellent! Any smaller than that, and the image gets pixelated, so keep that in mind when choosing a screen and location for your projector.
Sound quality, but this is pretty nice. It sounds pretty clean even if you use it normally. I hook up my laptop via HDMI and use a pair of Sony Bluetooth speakers (SRSXB43/B) for great, full stereo sound from my laptop.
Elephas mini WiFi projector – how to use with iPhone?
Step 1: Turn on the projector and switch to “Mirroring” page, note down the IP address and Wi-Fi name at the top of the interface. This Wi-Fi is the currently connected Wi-Fi.
Step 2: Open Safari (or other internet browsers) on your device and type in projector’s IP address.
Step 3: When the following page shows up, tap Wi-Fi AP—Scan—Forget. You should notice that the current Wi-Fi disappear in the projection interface.
Step 4: Follow the Wi-Fi connection instruction to connect to a new Wi-Fi.
Hope this information can help you.
Elephas 2021 upgrade WiFi movie projector W13 performance review
The projector is pretty easy to set up. Very few moving parts – just a screw to adjust for height, two dials for focus and a couple of buttons on top. The remote is great
This projector has very different set up options whether you want to stream via mobile device or a media stick o computer set up or via memory card you can. There is no wrong way, all works. Right now i enjoy watching youtube, amazon movies, netflix, pantaya, hbo, disney app, and a ton more apps via my amazon fire stick 4k, quality is great, even though i am using one of my white wall on my room but still quality of video is great. Audio is another great feature is loud to even wake the baby in the house.
This projector is incredible. I display my Nintendo Switch games on my living room wall now. I watch movies with my partner in bed, with everything projected onto the wall, instead of squinting at a television.
Elephas 2021 upgrade WiFi movie projector W13 customer review
Better than expected
Purchased this projector in February and wanted to wait a few months before posting a review. I was initially disappointed because most apps wouldn’t allow mirroring or casting with the device, but I discovered that the best way around this is to make use of the good HDMI functionality in this device. I connected a Firestick to the HDMI port and have been able to access all apps on the Firestick without any issue. It has had no glitches and no problems, even with daily use. As far as I’m concerned, HDMI is the way to go, whether through Firestick or HDMI cable. Be advised: Even though it is common knowledge, do not cover the vents. Made that mistake one night and the device overheated. While it cooled down and was back to normal in 30 min, it’s worth pointing out.
Alternate of Elephas 2021 upgrade WiFi movie projector W13
Elephas Mini Video Projector – Best portable movie projector
The Elephas Mini Projector from Elephas is one of the most updated as this comes with wired and wireless connections. You can use this projector to mirror your smartphone screen therefore, you can easily stream and watch online content without the need for wired connections. This mini video projector is very easy to connect to any device and comes with built-in speakers for all-around viewing enjoyment.
Key Features of Elephas Mini Video Projector
- Dimensions – 14.88 x 10.87 x 5.12 inches
- Hardware Interface – HDMI, VGA, and AV USB Micro SD
- Throw Distance – 5 feet-15 feet
- Resolution – full high definition 1080p
- Special Features – with screen mirroring display, Wi-Fi support, longer lamp life, with hi-fi stereo speaker, for 100 Inch screens
- Comes with the latest wireless connectivity features. Is compatible with smartphones both Android and iOS devices.
- Offers full high definition 1080p display for an amazing theater-like experience.
- With a built-in high-fi stereo speaker.
This Elephas mini projector is a smart projector that offers better noise reduction features. It also comes with improved heat dissipation features so you can use this projector for longer hours. This offers full high definition 1080p resolution plus 24-bit full color to give you lifelike images and color. You will love streaming online content, watching movies, or playing games with this projector as it can be used to play on a 100-inch screen.
There’s no need to use an external speaker with this Elephas mini portable projector. It has built-in speakers for enhanced audio. You can enhance your viewing experience as you watch movies with its great video and impressive audio performance.
This Elephas projector offers multiple ways to connect. You can use connections like USB, VGA, HDMI, and AV connections for different video and audio equipment. It’s also easy to adjust this device thanks to its efficient controls.
You can take this anywhere as this weighs less than three pounds. It also has a compact design and thus, it’s easy to just take it inside your bag and use it anywhere.
- Optoma HZ39HDR Laser home theater projector with HDR reviews
- BenQ TH685 vs Epson 2250 difference – how to play game?
- BenQ TH685 Full HD gaming projector with HDR review
- Optoma Cinemax P2 Smart 4K UHD laser projector review – how to add Bluetooth speaker?
- Epson Home Cinema 5050UB 4K Pro-UHD projector reviews – how to setup?