Is Etekcity foot massager machine good for diabetics? Get a deep kneading massage on the bottom of your feet while airbags gently create pressure on the top of your feet and around your ankles, effectively relieve pain, plantar fasciitis and increase relaxation. Turn on the warmth with the touch of a button for slow, smooth heating that warms up cold feet, improves blood circulation and sleep better. Know more in Etekcity foot massager machine with heat reviews.Find more
In the box
- Etekcity smart foot massager
- Power cord – 6′ long
- Washable inserts (already installed)
Pros & Cons – Etekcity foot massager machine with heat
- 3 massage intensities make it easy to adjust the air pressure as per requirement
- VeSync app offers convenient and smart control
- Shiatsu deep-kneading and air compression helps in relaxation and pain relief
- Bluetooth for wireless control on your smartphone
- Set a timer for 15, 20, or 25 minutes
- Varies modes and intensities with or without heat
- Excellent performance through compression and massage along the entire foot
- Grips extremely tight
Specs – Etekcity foot massager machine with heat
- Body Area Foot, Legs
- Features Remote Control, Heated, Manual, Heat Setting, Bluetooth
- Number of Massage Heads 2
- Model Smart Foot Massager
- Width 15.4″
- Depth 18.4″
- Height 10.7″
- Smart Features Smartphone control
- Timer 15, 20, or 25 mins
- Power 6′ cord
- Power Source Corded Electric
- Max Shoe Size 12 Mens US
- Modes Three
- Intensities Three
- Heat Optional
- Massage Functions Kneading, Rolling, Air Compression, Shiatsu
- Voltage12 V
- Material ABS
- Type Foot Massage Machine
- Deep kneading massage
- Heel pressing and air compression
- Ankle air pressure
- Suits people with plantar fasciitis
- Optional heating feature
- Multiple air pressure levels and speeds
- Easy to use timer settings
- Removable foot sleeves
- VeSync app for remote control
- Bluetooth 5.0 connectivity
Etekcity foot massager machine with heat reviews
The Etekcity foot massager is a sleek and black foot massager. This foot massager has a large matte black body with two opening at the top to slide your feet into. Its dimension is 15.4 x 10.7 x 18.4 inches and weighs around 11.88 pounds. The smart controls and modern body style help this unit to stand out.
One feature on the Etekcity massager is the washable insert. This sock has a silky feel to it and can unzip from the housing for cleaning in a traditional washing machine. The Smart Foot Massager features cloth foot pockets, which are very comfortable and provide plenty of cushion to keep your toes from getting bruised while they’re supposed to be getting pampered.
Control & apps
The manual controls are touch-sensitive, and are located just forward of the top of the foot holes. They’re specifically designed to be operated with your toes.
You can control the foot massager using your smartphone as well. Simply connect to the VeSync app and use your favorite massage settings. It is Bluetooth 5.0 compatible as well.
Control include the following:
- Timer: Set a timer from 15-25 minutes for auto shut-off; there is also a digital display with the time setting
- Heat: Turn heat mode on or off, depending on your needs
- Intensity: varies from 3 different levels
- Modes: includes 3 different styles of massage
- Power: turns the massager on or off
Kneading & rolling
The Etekcity Smart Foot Massager utilizes three separate motors that massage three different parts of your feet. A set of large, studded rollers are positioned towards the front of your foot, and roll over the ball of your foot to loosen up connective tissue and padding, which can take abuse while your walking or running for a period of time.
With the help of the pressure from the airbag, it makes the force from the roller at the bottom very intense. Other than that, the roller placed just right at the arc of my feet below. To me, the arc is the fatigue point of my feets. The airbag mode with the strongest strength selected, this machine produces a very relaxed foot massage experience. 25 minutes sitting on the couch just like a few minutes.
There is a heating feature in the foot massager as well. You can enable it for a slow and smooth warming effect. This helps to improve blood circulation as well as warm-up cold feet. It takes just around 8 – 10 minutes to heat up.
How to use Etekcity foot massager machine with heat?
The massager is very simple to use too. It has a smart LCD display with a touch panel. You can easily set the timer settings for your foot massage. This makes it ideal to use when you are watching TV or reading. You can even customize the air pressure levels and speeds for the massage rollers. This gives you full control of the Etekcity foot massager. You can tweak the settings as per your comfort and save the modes for later use.
Etekcity foot massager machine with heat customer reviews
After a long day on your feet your gonna want to come home to one of these. Bluetooth is cool, you could just sit back and with a couple of adjustments on your phone your off. This really grinds at your feet really deep. The heat is a plus you will definitely have to get used to some of the higher intensity, it’s not for the week. LolBy Pespad at Best Buy
Alternate of Etekcity foot massager machine with heat
Quinear Shiatsu Foot Massager With Heat And Deep Kneading Massage
The Quinear Shiatsu Foot Massager with Soothing Heat offers an unbeatable six levels of air pressure compression intensity to suit every need. Try the lowest level first and work your way up to promote blood circulation and deep tissue muscle relaxation. This Quinear model also has two heat intensity features to select just the right temperature to suit you.
The Quinear Shiatsu Foot Massager with Soothing Heat massages your feet from above while rollers and kneading features massage below, creating a dual massage experience that may even outperform a massage therapist.
Stimulating dual massage and heating functions promote healthy blood flow and circulation, making the Quinear Shiatsu Foot Massager a great resource for improving circulation issues. In particular, this massager is a useful aid for those with peripheral neuropathy and plantar fasciitis. This massager functions to squeeze and knead instep to relieve muscle aches and tension.
The Quinear Massager has safety features that include a 15-minute timer to ensure power shut off if you doze. It also has an emergency deflate button for quick release, making it ideal for the elderly. It also runs quietly to aid in full relaxation and tranquility.
This is a high-quality foot massager that is perfect for people who work on their feet, long-distance drivers, athletes, and those with poor circulation. The dual heat function and multilevel massage is the perfect comforting end to a long day, and promoting proper circulation in the feet can have long-term positive health benefits.
- Massages bottom and tops of feet
- Washable inner cover
- Two Kneading Speeds
- Two heat levels
- Six air pressure kneading intensity levels
- Emergency deflate feature
- Power Source: AC/DC plug
- Dimensions: 14″ x 19″ x 3.9″
- Warranty: 2 years
- Brand: Quinear
- Two levels of heating intensity
- 15 minute shut off function if you choose to snooze
- Dual massage for both top and bottom of feet
- Six air pressure kneading intensity levels
- Runs quietly
- Instructions include the warning that pregnant or menstruating women should ask a doctor before use
Gideon Quilted Shiatsu Heated Foot & Back Massager
You will love the plush, cozy feel of the Gideon Quilted Shiatsu Heated Foot Massager. The uniquely soft, oversized footmuff stop is created for extra warmth and comfort. Wonderful for use as a foot warmer in the winter, or on a wet day, with massage features as a wonderful bonus.
The Gideon Shiatsu has eight deep-kneading massaging nodes to imitate the action of a massage therapist’s trained hands.
This massager is designed with an easy-to-use corded keypad with hand controls. The soft fleece fabric cover is removable and washable to remain hygienic. By removing the foot cover, the Gideon Quilted Shiatsu Heated Foot Massager easily converts to a back massager, making this two massagers in one.
It relieves pain from foot conditions such as plantar fasciitis, bunions, arthritis, heel spurs, and tired feet with eight deep-kneading, multi-level massage nodes.
Because of its luxurious, slipper-like feel and heating function, this is a perfect gift for those who tend to have cold feet. The massaging function makes it ideal for people who work on their feet and look forward to a warm, comforting massage at the end of the day.
It runs quietly so there’s no loud noise to detract from your relaxation.
The Gideon Quilted Shiatsu Heated Foot Massager offers welcome relief and benefits for both tired muscles and foot conditions. The soft comfort fleece footmuff heats up to help warm cold feet and improves circulation to promote healing and rejuvenation.
- Hand control keypad
- Removable cushioned, washable material
- 8 deep kneading massaging nodes
- Optional infrared-based heat therapy
- Also functions as a back massager by removing foot muff cover
- Display Type: Hand operated remote display
- Power Source: AC/DC outlet
- Dimensions: 12″ x 12″
- Warranty: 1 year
- Brand: Gideon
- Can use heat alone, or heat with massage
- Can be used as a back massager by removing foot muff
- Removable, washable cover for hygienic purposes
- Unique design to mimic hands and thumbs of massage therapist
- May not comfortably fit larger feet
- Homedics vs Brookstone foot massager difference – what is best price?
- Breo vs Renpho foot massager difference – how to use heat function?
- Breo shiatsu foot massager machine reviews – how to use it?
- EMER foot massager machine reviews – what are the benefits?
- MedMassager foot massager machine reviews – what are the benefits & price?