The BRIOs cooking technology and large capacity means you can use it for virtually every meal of the day, and dessert! With a cooking range from 100F to 400F degrees you can air fry, broil, roast, grill, sear, bake, reheat and even dehydrate… all in one appliance right on your countertop. And with 100 preprogrammed presets and the ability to store more of your own, meals are done with just the press of a button. Find more in NuWave Brio 14 Qt air fryer reviews.Consumer Reviews is supported by its audience. This website contains Paid Links. As an affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchase. Find more
Every 14Q BRIO includes 3 cooking racks, drip tray, integrated temperature probe, rotisserie kit, owner’s manual with recipes, 100 preprogrammed presets, Nuwave cooking club app, and 1-year limited warranty.
The BRIO features high quality stainless steel racks and a stainless-steel drip tray. All the pieces go into the dishwasher and cleanup is fast and easy.
Table of Contents
- 1 Specifications – NuWave Brio 14 Qt air fryer
- 2 NuWave Brio 14 Qt air fryer features
- 3 NuWave Brio 14 Qt air fryer comparison
- 3.1 Does it offer any warranty?
- 3.2 How many slices of bacon can you cook in this ?
- 3.3 How can you clean in between the glass on oven door?
- 3.4 Can you dehydrate on all racks?
- 3.5 Does it come with any accessory?
- 3.6 Does this have a delay timer?
- 3.7 Can you insert the probe while cooking?
- 3.8 Does it produce exhaust or does the air circulate only inside?
Specifications – NuWave Brio 14 Qt air fryer
- Cooking Capacity : 2lb French Fries, 1 (7lb) Chicken
- Temperature Range : 60°F-400°F
- Wattage : Adjustable 1800, 1500 and 900 watts
- Features : Delay, Preheat, Warm, Sear & Stage Cooking
- Digital Temperature Sensor To Ensure Accurate, Consistent Cooking Temperature : Yes
- Removable, Dishwasher-Safe, Stainless Steel Inserts & Racks Included : Yes
- Integrated Digital Temperature Probe : Yes
- 100 Preset Recipes & Memory For 100 Additional Custom Recipes : Yes
NuWave Brio 14 Qt air fryer features
- 14 qt. Digital Air Fryer with LED touch pad control panel
- Temperature range from 60°F – 400°F in 5° increments
- Integrated probe ensures optimal food temperature
- 100 pre-programmed recipes and capable of programming
- PRE-HEAT function ensures accurate cooking at the desired temperature
- REHEAT function defaults to 360°F for 4 minutes
- WARM and DELAY functions further enhance the cooking experience
- SEAR function to quickly sear foods at high temperature for a short period of time
- STAGE cooking to customize how you want your food prepared
NuWave Brio 14 Qt air fryer comparison
|4.5-quart Brio with Temperature Probe||6-quart Brio with Temperature Probe||14-quart Brio with Temperature Probe|
|Cooking Capacity||1lb French Fries, 1 (4lb) Chicken||1.5lb French Fries, 1 (4lb) Chicken||2lb French Fries, 1 (7lb) Chicken|
|Wattage||Adjustable 1500, 900 and 600 watts||Adjustable 1800, 1500 and 900 watts||Adjustable 1800, 1500 and 900 watts|
|Features||Delay, Preheat, Warm, Sear & Stage Cooking||Delay, Preheat, Warm, Sear & Stage Cooking||Delay, Preheat, Warm, Sear & Stage Cooking|
|Digital Temperature Sensor To Ensure Accurate, Consistent Cooking Temperature||✓||✓||✓|
|Integrated Digital Temperature Probe||✓||✓||✓|
|Removable, Dishwasher-Safe, Stainless Steel Inserts & Racks Included||✓||✓||✓|
|100 Preset Recipes & Memory For 100 Additional Custom Recipes||✓||✓||✓|
Does it offer any warranty?
All electrical components are warranted for 1 year from the date of purchase, under normal household use, and when operated in accordance with the Manufacturer’s written instructions. The Manufacturer will provide the necessary parts and labor to repair any part of the Brio® at NuWave LLC Service Department. After the expiration of the warranty, the cost of the labor and parts will be the responsibility of the owner. The Limited Warranty is voided if it’s purchased by an unauthorized dealer or the serial number data plate is removed or defaced.
The Warranty is also stated in the Owner’s Manual.
How many slices of bacon can you cook in this ?
The NuWave 14 QT Brio cooks delicious and crispy bacon! You can cook about 10 pieces of bacon depending on the thickness.
How can you clean in between the glass on oven door?
Clean your Brio after every use or in between a number of large batches. Do not use metal utensils or harsh abrasives when cleaning as this can damage the coating.
1. Unplug the Brio and make sure it cools completely.
2. Use a damp cloth to wipe the outside of the appliance.
3. Clean the Mesh Tray, Mesh Racks, Drip Tray, Rotisserie Basket, and Rotisserie Skewer with a nonabrasive sponge, hot water, and mild detergent. Dry thoroughly.
4. To clean Probe, wipe end with a damp cloth or paper towel.
Can you dehydrate on all racks?
You can cook/ dehydrate on all racks because the heat source blows around above and under the racks. I only use two of the racks in mine due to The bulk of the food or dish I place in the oven.
Does it come with any accessory?
The 14 QT Brio comes included with all the parts listed below.
- Mesh Tray
- Mesh Racks (2)
- Drip Tray
- Rotisserie Basket
- Rotisserie Skewer
- Temperature Probe
- Light Bulb
Does this have a delay timer?
Yes, the Owner’s Manual comes included with instructions on how to use each of the settings.
Can you insert the probe while cooking?
You have to open the door to insert the probe. It only takes a second and is no problem. The probe works excellent, especially when doing chicken. I haven’t tried to bake in it yet but according to the receipe book that came with it you can bake pies and bread
Does it produce exhaust or does the air circulate only inside?
Yes, it vents. It is also a dehydrator. It is difficult to know how to design a dehydrator that does not vent. Add an Instapot, a good electric crockpot, a top of the line counter top mixer and blender (Hamilton Beach), a 1250 W Panasonic Microwave with Inverter, a big toaster oven, some Dahlstrong knives, and some high temp silicone bakeware, the usual selection of cast iron pans and all the usual pots and cookware and one has a handy kitchen. People mostly use my 4 burner electric range with its big oven as a countertop and for storage. But even in this kitchen, the air fryer is used a lot.