Samsung Q80T vs Q90T – can you do screen sharing with mobile? Engineered to reduce glare and enhance color, providing a vibrant picture no matter where you sit. Fine control of the lighting zones behind the screen, further improve the richness of the blacks to whites. powerful processor uses deep learning AI to transform everything you watch into stunning 4K.Consumer Reviews is supported by its audience. This website contains Paid Links. As an affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchase. Find more
Table of Contents
- 1 Compare Samsung Q80T vs Q90T vs Q70T
- 2 What are the similarities- Samsung Q80T vs Q90T?
- 3 How do they differ from each other?
- 4 Customer frequently asked on Samsung Q80T vs Q90T?
Compare Samsung Q80T vs Q90T vs Q70T
|Screen Size||85″, 75″, 65″, 55″||85″, 75″, 65″||82″, 75″, 65″||85″, 75″, 65″, 55″, 50″, 49″||85″, 82, 75″, 65″, 55″|
|Resolution & Design||4K UHD with Boundless Design||Real 8K with Infinity Screen||Real 8K with Boundless Design||4K UHD with Boundless Design||4K UHD with Boundless Design|
|Upscaling||4K AI Upscaling||8K AI Upscaling||8K AI Upscaling||4K AI Upscaling||4K AI Upscaling|
|Processor||Quantum Processor 4K||Quantum Processor 8K||Quantum Processor 8K||Quantum Processor 4K||Quantum Processor 4K|
|Back Light||Up to Direct Full Array 20X⁹||Direct Full Array 32X||Direct Full Array 32X⁹||Direct Full Array 12X⁹||Dual LED|
|HDR||Quantum HDR 16X||Up to Quantum HDR 32X⁹||Quantum HDR 16X||Quantum HDR 12X||Quantum HDR|
|Viewing Angle||Ultra Viewing Angle||Ultra Viewing Angle||Ultra Viewing Angle||Ultra Viewing Angle||Wide Viewing Angle|
|Audio||Object Tracking Sound||Object Tracking Sound +||Object Tracking Sound +||Object Tracking Sound||Active Voice Amplifier|
¹75″, 65″, 55″ Q90T models only. 85″ model features Direct Full Array 20X. Direct Full Array Numerical Index based on backlighting, antireflection and contrast enhancement technologies.
²The range of Quantum HDR claims luminance based on internal testing standards and is subject to change according to viewing environment or specific conditions.
³QLED televisions can produce 100% Color Volume in the DCI-P3 color space, the format for most cinema screens and HDR movies for television.
What are the similarities- Samsung Q80T vs Q90T?
|Samsung Q90T||Samsung Q80T|
|Backlight Technology||Full Array LED||Full Array LED|
|Resolution||4K UHD||4K UHD|
|Upscaling Technology||4K AI Upscaling||4K AI Upscaling|
|Ultra Viewing Angle||YES||YES (Except 49-Inch)|
|Picture Processor||Quantum Processor 4K||Quantum Processor 4K|
|Motion Technology||Motion Rate 240||Motion Rate 240 (except 49-Inch Motion Rate 120)|
|Gaming Technology||Real Game Enhancer+||Real Game Enhancer+ (except 49-Inch Game Enhancer)|
|Smart TV Platform||Smart Hub powered by TIZEN||Smart Hub powered by TIZEN|
|Google Assistant & Amazon Alexa||Compatible||Compatible|
|Speaker Output||60W||60W (except 43-Inch 40W)|
|Object Tracking Sound||YES||YES|
How do they differ from each other?
We have talked about similarities between Samsung Q90T and Q80T. Now let’s continue our discussion with the differences between those two QLED TV series.
|Samsung Q90T||Samsung Q80T|
|Full Array LED Version||Direct Full Array 16X||Direct Full Array 12X (except 49-Inch Direct Full Array 8X)|
|Quantum HDR Version||Quantum HDR 16X||Quantum HDR 12X (except 49-Inch Quantum HDR 8X)|
|Speaker System||4.2.2CH 60W||2.2.2CH 60W (except 49-Inch 2.2Ch 40W)|
Customer frequently asked on Samsung Q80T vs Q90T?
Can you do Screen Sharing (Smart View) with your Mobile Device?
You can watch the screen of your mobile device on the TV screen through Smart View or Tap View.
For information on how to share the screen with your mobile device, refer to Source Connection Guide
Smartphone Screen Sharing (Smart View).
For more information in the Pro TV – Terrace Edition, refer to the provided user manual.
• To turn off Screen Sharing (Smart View), disconnect the mobile device or press the button on the remote
• Using the Smart View menu on your mobile device, you can change the settings such as aspect ratio.
• Use AirPlay if you are an iPhone or iPad user. For more information, refer to Source Connection Guide
Smartphone Apple AirPlay.
This function may not be supported depending on the model.
• The screen sharing function (Smart View/
How to use Smart Hub?
From Smart Hub, you can use the Internet search function, install and use various apps, view photos and videos, or listen to music stored on external storage devices, and perform more functions. Some Smart Hub services are paid services.
- To use Smart Hub, the TV must be connected to the Internet.
- Some Smart Hub features may not be supported depending on the service provider, language, or geographical area.
- Smart Hub service outages can be caused by disruptions in your Internet service.
- To use Smart Hub, you must agree to the Smart Hub service agreement and the collection and use of personal information.
- Without giving consent, you cannot use the additional features and services. You can view the entire text of the Terms & Privacy by navigating to Settings Terms & Privacy. Try Now
- If you want to stop using Smart Hub, you can cancel the agreement. To cancel the Smart Hub service agreement, select
- Reset Smart Hub ( Settings Support Device Care Self Diagnosis Reset Smart Hub).
How to surf the Internet on your Samsung Q80T or Q90T?
When you run Internet, you can see recently viewed web sites or featured recommendations. When you select a desired web site, you can get immediate access to it. You can use the Internet function more easily after connecting a keyboard and mouse. You can scroll web pages with the directional button on the Samsung Smart Remote. The web pages may differ from those on a PC. Before using the Internet, refer to “Read Before Using the Internet Function.” The Internet app has an embedded Samsung Pass ( Internet Internet Menu Samsung Pass Settings).