What is the best TENS pad placement for labour you should buy? A battery-operated hand-held controller and four flat pads are joined by fine connections to form a maternity TENS machine. The pads have a solid gel covering that makes it easier for them to adhere to your back. Which one should you buy?
Maternity TENS machines come in a variety of models that can be rented. To hire one for a month to six weeks will run you about £25 to £30. Look around for the best offer online. It is important to find out if the machine you have chosen has hypoallergenic pads if you have sensitive skin.
5 best TENS pad placement for labour
Body clock tens machine replacement pads
It comes in 4 packs, each weighing about 60 grammes and measuring 10 x 0.1 x 0.1 cm. It can be used for 20 to 30 times. Perfect for your EMS or TENS machine. They are rectangular electrodes with a mesh backing and a 2mm connection.
Mama TENS Replacement pads by TensCare
One of the best TENS pad placement for labour is the TesnCare pad. the new style 50 x 100 mm electrode pads for MamaTENS systems with serial numbers more than 1330000. They are latex-free, gel-based, and hypoallergenic. They can be used up to 30 times. TensCare has examined and evaluated numerous pads to identify the best ones on the market and will continue to do so. Our pads are all of the highest calibre and hypoallergenic.
Large electrode pads for tens unit
They can be used with TENS machines for pain relief and maternity TENS machines. The dimensions of this pad is 10 x 5 cm. Larger treatment areas including the back, thighs, and abdomen are appropriate for this. The Lloyd’s machine has two wires, so it can accommodate two of these patches at once, which I wear side by side on my lower abdomen. It’s perfect for period pain.
TensCare superior electrode pads
With the exception of MamaTENS and Ova, these electrode pads can be used with all TensCare products. They are also compatible with the majority of other TENS brands because to their “universal” fitment. The pads are sold in packs of four and each one is 50mm × 50mm (2″ x 2″). You will receive a total of twelve pads when you buy them in their three pack configuration. To maintain freshness and cleanliness up until the time you decide to open them, each set of four pads is individually sealed in a packet.
TensCare has examined and evaluated numerous pads to identify the best ones on the market and will continue to do so. Our pads are all of the highest calibre and hypoallergenic. Please be cautious when purchasing inexpensive pads off the shelf; the majority of these are single-use and frequently have poor conductivity. Your pads should normally last 15 to 25 applications, though this will greatly depend on your skin type, the weather, and general usage and abuse.
Large TENS Pads
They are enormous, measuring 10 cm by 5 cm. They are of excellent quality, and the adhesive rubber stands up well to repeated usage. They are a great good size to cover the region properly and stay in place, plus they already have some gel on them. They are well-made, and the adhesive rubber holds up to numerous applications.
TensCare perfect MamaTens replacement electrode pads
The pads are 50x100mm in size and come in a four-pack. They are reusable up to 30 times self-adhesive electrode pads. They have integrated leads and a gel-based, latex-free, hypoallergenic construction. Ideal for perfect mamatens and perfectmama+ units during labour to relieve discomfort.
Revitive electrode thigh pads
Simple to apply, with a 20–30 application lifespan. Should not be used by pregnant women. Revitive Electrode Thigh Pads build up the muscles in the legs, stabilising and supporting the knees while reducing knee discomfort, edoema, and stiffness.
How to use TENS machine with pad for labour?
The pads can be applied on your back by your birth partner. Observe the directions that come with your particular pregnancy TENS device, albeit they should be similar to what follows:
- Prior to applying the pads to your back, make sure the machine is turned off.
- With the tops of the pads roughly bra strap level, place two of them on either side of your spine.
- Place the other two closer to your bottom, slightly over the level of your lower back’s dimples.
- Turn the machine on while setting the controls to the lowest position. Gradually increase the intensity as your contractions get more intense or as your back discomfort becomes more severe.
- At the height of each contraction, press the boost button. More powerful, wave-like tingling or buzzing sensations are produced by the boost feature.
- When the contraction is finished, don’t forget to press the boost button once again. This is done so that the next time you have a contraction, you will benefit from the boost.
- Remain mobile. Moving about during labour can help you feel in control and can also make it easier for you to handle the discomfort of the contractions.
- Rub a few drops of water into the gel side of the pads to restore their stickiness if they begin to become less sticky. The pads will perform better if they are adhered to the surface firmly.
- After some time, remove the pads if you no longer feel they are beneficial. Your labour and what benefits you are under your control. If TENS doesn’t relieve your pain, you still have access to the standard painkillers.