Does it have child lock safety feature? This water cooler/heater is great. It’s small enough to place on my small coffee bar. The stylish and modern design is an eye-catching addition to any home, office or garage, measuring only at 20.5 x 17.5 x 15 inches to fit any space. Know more benefits in Brio limited edition top loading countertop water cooler dispenser review.
Pros & Cons
- Sleek and stylish design that make it suitable for kitchen and offices
- Features 3 different water temperature settings that allows to meet your needs
- Bottles are loaded from the top that allows to spot the water level
- It’s bigger
- Cooler may not be leak-proof
Specs – Brio limited edition top loading countertop water cooler dispenser
- Features: Removable
- Brand: Brio
- Features: BPA-Free, Indicator Lights, Multi Gallon Size Compatibility, Removable Drip Tray for Cleaning
- Capacity (Volume): 121.73 Ounces
- Dimensions (Overall): 19.09 Inches (H) x 12.2 Inches (W) x 14.57 Inches (D)
- Weight: 35.27 Pounds
- Includes: Owner’s Manual
- Water Source: Bottle
- Hottest Temperature Capability: 194 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Appliance Placement: Countertop
- Safety and Security Features: Hot Water Child Safety Switch
- Coolest Temperature Capability: 39 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Water Temperature Capability: Room Temperature, Hot, Cold
- Industry or Government Certifications: Energy Star Certified
- Wattage Output: 80 Watts
- Material: Stainless Steel
- Care & Cleaning: Dishwasher-Safe Parts
This dispenser is intended to be used in household and similar applications such as:
- Bed and breakfast type environments
- Staff kitchen areas in shops, offices and other working environments
- Clients in hotels, motels and other residential type environments
- Farm houses
- Catering and similar non-retail applications
Compare Brio limited edition top loading countertop water cooler dispenser
|Bottle Feed||Top Load||Point Of Use||Bottom Load|
|Stainless Steel Tanks||✓||✓||✓|
|Dispense Method||Push Buttons||Push Buttons||Push Buttons|
|Self-Cleaning||UV-CARE||Self Cleaning Ozone|
|Certification||UL- *SA44418||UL- *SA44418||UL- *SA44418|
Brio limited edition top loading countertop water cooler dispenser review
Build and design
It’s heavy and feels like it’s well made. The machine itself is nice and sleek. The top press buttons are easier to press than other front pressing machines. . The space between the spigot and the shelf is long enough to fit our large Tervis cups. The shelf is wide enough to hold them as well.
This comes in three parts, the dispenser unit, the safety rack, and the drip tray, The dispenser weighs between 20 and 30 lbs, so you can move this.
This machine gives us boiling water, room temperature, and ice cold water, all at the touch of a button! . Hot water button slides easily and doesn’t require effort. There’s a real attached tray to hold one’s glass that has a visual cut-out under each spigot This has a room temperature button which I didn’t see on many others.
A 3.6 L reservoir makes it more usable for family and coffee shop.
I use both the cold and hot water. The cold water comes out warmer than refrigerator water, but that makes it ready to drink immediately. The hot water comes out a little cooler than if you were to use a kettle to the point of boiling. Again, it is a perfect temperature for me. Albeit, the temperature is a personal preference.
Installation – Brio limited edition top loading countertop water cooler dispenser
- Determine Installation Location
A. Place the dispenser upright.
B. Locate the dispenser on a hard and level surface in a cool shaded location near a grounded wall outlet.
NOTICE: Do NOT plug in the power cord until the entire installation section is completed.
C. Position the back of the dispenser no closer than 20 cm (8 in.) from a wall and permit free airflow between the wall and water dispenser.
- Install the Drip Tray and Grid
A. Unwrap the drip tray (9) from the packaging material and slide it onto the dispenser until it is secure in place.
Install a Water Bottle
A. Remove the plastic seal on top of the bottle, but do not remove the protective cap from the water bottle.
B. Clean the bottle cap and neck with a damp, warm cloth.
C. Lift and turn the bottle upside down and place it securely on the bottle support collar (1). The inside of the collar is equipped with a probe that pierces the water bottle cap in order to avoid spills and bacteria entering the water.
D. Wait 5 minutes for the water tanks to fill with water before attempting to use the dispenser.
E. Remove air from the tanks by placing a cup under each water tap and drain at least 4 cups (1 liter) of water before initial use.
When you first get it it’s best to clean the lines with hot water and vinegar and let it sit for a while like it says to clean for Plastics. It has a little bit of a plastic taste at first about a half a bottle or less.
I filled a pitcher with 1 part vinegar and 4 parts water, & let it sit for an hour. Then I flushed with new water. Need to flush all 3 taps, and it did take a whole pitcher to flush out.