The Emerson 1F95-1277 touchscreen 7-day programmable thermostat is designed to work with existing wires in your home, and features extensive compatibility with heating, cooling and heat pump systems – up to three stages of heating and two stages of cooling. The large 12-inch display guides you through set-up, programming and operation with only the touch keys you need to see. The Emerson Blue 1F95-1277 thermostat is a programmable touchscreen thermostat that allows you set a different schedule for each day of the week. Get more in Emerson 1F95-1277 touchscreen 7-day programmable thermostat review.Consumer Reviews is supported by its audience. This website contains Paid Links. As an affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchase. Find more
Specifications – Emerson 1F95-1277 touchscreen 7-day programmable thermostat
Display height (in.): 3
Display width (in.): 4
Product Depth (in.): 1.8
Product Height (in.): 4.6
- Battery Power Type: Alkaline
- Battery Size: AA
- Color Family: White
- Control Type: Manual
- Heating & Cooling System Type: 2 Stage
- Included: Batteries, Display Base, Mounting Hardware
- Periods per Programmable Day: 4.0
- Power Options: Hardwired
- Returnable: 180-Day
- Shape: Rectangle
- Thermostat Compatibility: Universal
- Thermostat Product Type: Programmable Thermostat
- Thermostat Shape: Rectangular
- Thermostat Type: Heating and Cooling
- Voltage (v): 24v
- Voltage (volts): 24
- Voltage Type: Low Voltage
- Wattage (watts): 1
- Wire Configuration: C-Wire
- Large 12-square-inch touchscreen display – largest in the industry.
- Extra-large touch keys for easy operation.
- Universal Dual-Powered – choice of battery-powered or hardwired with battery back-up.
- Meets ENERGY STAR® specifications.
- Meets California Building Code, Title 24.
- Universal – choice of 7 day, 5/1/1 day programmable or non-programmable (installer selectable).
- Audible feedback.
- Remote sensing indoor/outdoor – EITHER an indoor OR outdoor (wired) sensor can be connected to the thermostat to display remote temperature.
- Programmable fan – fan mode can be specified for each program period.
- Circulator fan cycling – special fan mode will cycle fan ON for 10 minutes, OFF for 20 minutes when the thermostat has not called for cooling or heating for the past 60 minutes.
- Automatic daylight savings option – The Real Time Clock will adjust automatically for daylight savings time, including change after March of 2007.
- Patented Cool Savings – the thermostat will make small adjustments to the sensed temperature during periods of high demand to reduce AC system running time and save energy.
- Enhanced security settings – the thermostat offers two levels of keypad lockout which require user-selected code to unlock
- 3 wire zone valve – compatible with 3-wire zoned hydronic systems
- Dual-fuel heat pump control
- Heat pump systems-Up to three stages of heating and two stages of cooling
- Single-stage gas, oil, electric
- Multi-stage gas, oil, electric
- Millivolt systems
- 3-wire zone systems
This thermostat will not work with line voltage (110V/220V baseboard heating) and proprietary/communicating systems.
Emerson 1F95-1277 touchscreen 7-day programmable thermostat comparison
|Name||7-Day Programmable Touchscreen Thermostat||Touchscreen 7-Day Programmable Thermostat||Touchscreen 7-Day Programmable Thermostat with Humidity Control||Emerson Sensi Touch Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat with Touchscreen Color Display, C-Wire Required|
|Features||Auto Changeover,Backlit Display,Battery,Lockable,Low Battery Indicator,Touch Screen||Auto Changeover,Backlit Display,Built-in Wi-Fi,Daylight Savings Time Ready,Touch Screen,Vacation Mode|
|Heating & Cooling System Type||2 Stage||2 Stage||2 Stage||2 Stage|
|Control Type||Manual||Manual||Manual||Phone Controlled,Touchscreen|
|Voltage Type||Low Voltage||Low Voltage||Low Voltage||Low Voltage|
|Included||Batteries,Display Base,Mounting Hardware||Batteries,Display Base,Mounting Hardware||Batteries,Display Base,Mounting Hardware||Display Base,Dry Wall Plugs,Mounting Hardware|
How to install Emerson 1F95-1277 touchscreen 7-day programmable thermostat?
- Pull the thermostat body off the thermostat base. Forcing or prying on the thermostat will cause damage to the unit.
- Place base over hole in wall and mark mounting hole locations on wall using base as a template.
- Move base out of the way. Drill mounting holes. If you are using existing mounting holes and the holes drilled are too large and do not allow you to tighten base snugly, use plastic screw anchors to secure the base.
- Fasten base snugly to wall using mounting holes shown in Figure 1 and two mounting screws. Leveling is for appearance only and will not affect thermostat operation.
- Connect wires to terminal block on base using appropriate wiring schematic.
- Push excess wire into wall and plug hole with a fire resistant material (such as fiberglass insulation) to prevent drafts from affecting thermostat operation.
- Carefully line the thermostat up with the base and snap into place.
|Emerson 1F95-1277 Touchscreen 7-Day Programmable Thermostat||Emerson Sensi Touch Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat with Touchscreen Color Display||Emerson Sensi Wi-Fi Smart Thermostat for Smart Home|
|Are batteries required?||Yes||No||No|
|Item Dimensions||1.18 x 5.81 x 4.56 inches||3.40 x 5.60 x 1.20 inches||3.75 x 5.88 x 1.00 inches|
- Lockly – Secure Pro Bluetooth deadbolt review and installation guide
- Yale Assure Lever Wi-Fi smart lever lock review and installation
- ChargePoint Home Flex electric vehicle (EV) charger review
- Moen Flo installation tips – how to Save Money On Home Insurance?
- How much is Ring video doorbell pro plug in adapter UK price?