How good is Jennov 3MP PoE camera? How to do Jennov camera firmware update? This Jennov 3MP PoE camera will automatically switch to night vision when it’s dark. 3 LED light gives enough back up light at night. It gives the better night image in totally dark environment. Night vision is up to 65 feet. you can see the video as clear as daytime and capture clearer details and feel safe in day and night. Extremely HD fluent 3 megapixels live stream and superior clarity of the images give you a sense of visual enjoyment. A single network cable provides both power and video transmission, allowing you to place camera anywhere without a power outlet nearby. Easy live view on smart phone and receive motion alerts. This wired outdoor POE security camera system would have stabler connection than Wifi cameras, and no need of power adapter for every camera compared to Analog system.Consumer Reviews is supported by its audience. This website contains Paid Links. As an affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchase. Find more
Table of Contents
- 1 Jennov 3MP PoE camera technical specifications
- 2 Compare Jennov 3MP PoE camera
- 3 What is good in Jennov 3MP PoE camera?
- 4 Customer frequently asked questions
- 4.1 How to do Jennov camera firmware update?
- 4.2 Do I need to install an IP and subnet differently to view for my phone
- 4.3 How to store motion detected videos in a local hard drive when motion is detected?
- 4.4 What is the recommended method of viewing live video on a PC?
- 4.5 Does this camera have an app to view remotely?
- 4.6 I don’t have a PoE switch. Does that mean I need to buy a PoE injector?
Jennov 3MP PoE camera technical specifications
- System Compression Standard:H.265
- Video Input:Support 4CH IPC Input, 3MP/ 2MP(1080P)
- Video Output:HDMI × 1, VGA x 1
- Hard Drive:No Pre-installed
- Storage Capacity:SATA × 1, Support up to 4TB
- USB Port:USB 2.0 * 2
- Remote Access:iPhone/ Android, Windows
- Work Environment:-10 ～ 50 ℃，14°F~122°F, 10% ～ 90% humidity
- Resolution: HD 3MP
- Lens: 3.6mm 3MP HD Lens
- View Angle: 75 degree
- Night Vision: 3pcs IR LED, 65ft Night Vision Distance
- Frame Rate: Up to 25fps
- POE Standard: 802.3af, 48V
- Weatherproof: IP66 Level
- Audio: One way Audio(Audio recording)
- Power: cameras can be powered by POE(48V) ports
- Operating Temperature: -30C ~50C
- 1* 4 channel POE NVR
- 4 * 3MP POE IP Cameras
- 1 * Power adaptor for NVR
- 4 * 65ft Ethernet Cable
- 1 * USB Mouse
- 1 * User Manual
- 4 * Screws for Cameras
- 1 * Remote Control
- 1 * HDMI Cable
- 100 * Cable Fixing Nail
Compare Jennov 3MP PoE camera
|POE System 3MP Black||POE System 5MP White||POE Camera White|
|Audio||Built-in Mic||Built-in Mic||No|
|Waterproof||IP66 Weatherproof||IP66 Weatherproof||IP66 Weatherproof|
|Data transmit distance||About 270ft via CAT5/CAT6||About 270ft via CAT5/CAT6||About 270ft via CAT5/CAT6|
What is good in Jennov 3MP PoE camera?
HD 3MP Clear and Sharp Video
This system provides 3MP live view picture,which is much clearer than 1080P,and you can check the pictures in details.You can adjust camera resolution via APP according to your network condition.Better picture quality needs better network speed.
IP66 Waterproof Case
IP 66 weatherproof metal housing helps camera remain in a good working condition even in freezing winters or blazing summer,so this professional security surveillance camera is suitable for Outdoor/Indoor use.Working Temperature: -20 °C ~ 60 °C.
Long Distance Night Vision up to 100ft
Equipped with 36 IR LEDs,this POE camera can provides clear 3MP night vision within 30M.Benefit to its high sensitivity IR-CUT sensor,the camera will auto-switch to night vision mode immediately when the environment gets dark.
Instant Alarm when there is Emergency
This security alarm camera support motion detection and when something unexpected happens,it will react quickly and send alarm e-mail and push APP notification.Therefore,you can take effective action to protect your home & office in time.
With this camera,you can get vivid video via the phone app even when you are on a business trip.When the camera is online,you can get remote access to it via phone/pc/pad,support Android,IOS,Windows,MAC.
24/7 Reliable Recording
This POE camera has no SD card slot,but it support Cloud Storage. Option 1: Record video on Cloud, free for the first 30 days; Option 2: Hook the camera to a POE NVR,and record video on the NVR with hard drive.
Customer frequently asked questions
How to do Jennov camera firmware update?
Jennov camera users always ask how to do Jennov camera firmware update? Yes, you can get updated firmware in Jennov website. Or you can get recent firmware by sending email to email(email@example.com.
Do I need to install an IP and subnet differently to view for my phone
Just make sure the IP of the camera match your router(in same LAN).
Remote View from Smart Phone
1.Please download Danale App.
2.Please register an account with your phone number or email.
3.Log in your account.
4.Tap the “+” Icon to add camera.
5.Tap “QR code to add”
6.Scan the QR code of the camera ID to add it to your phone.
(The QR code of the camera ID is on the box.
Also can find it by logging in the IE browser with the camera’s IP address)
How to store motion detected videos in a local hard drive when motion is detected?
1. Download The IPC Tool software and set up it. Download address is www.jennov.com (“Support”—“Driver and Software” Choose” G-Serials software”). There is a IPCTOOL software to help you search for the ip of the camera.
2. Open the IPC Tool software on your computer.
3.Double Click the IP address. Then you enter the internet explorer browser.
Login:The user name is null, the password is null.
4. You can see the view of the camera. And also can set up others by click “configuration”.
What is the recommended method of viewing live video on a PC?
Here instructions to make it work on pc:
1. Connect the camera to router with the cable we offered
2. Connect the camera to power supply with the power adapter we offered.
3. Download The IPC Tool software and set up it.
Download address is www.jennov.com (“Support”—“Driver and Software” Choose” G-Serials software”)
There is a IPCTOOL software to help you search for the ip of the camera.
4. Open the IPC Tool software on your computer.
5.Double Click the IP address. Then you enter the internet explorer browser.
Login:The user name is null, the password is null.
6. You can see the view of the camera. And also can set up others by click “configuration”.
Does this camera have an app to view remotely?
Yes, if you want to use this camera separately, you can download the APP ” Danale” , Use your phone No or email address to register an account and add this camera. If you connect this poe camera to your nvr, you should be download the app of your NVR system , and all the function will be dependent on your NVR system.
I don’t have a PoE switch. Does that mean I need to buy a PoE injector?
If you want to power this camera with ethernet cable and your NVR doesn’t have POE function, yes, you need a POE swith to connect your NVR. But there is another way to connect the camera, you can use the common 12V DC power supply to power the camera, and connect the camera to you NVR. It will be OK to work as a common wired ip camera.