What is Restora RX?
You might ask what is Restora RX and what is the function? Restora RX is a part of this Folate Analogues class that treats Anemia. Restora RX is available as a brand name medication for Folate analogues and are utilized as a treatment for anemia, folate deficiency, and colon cancer by raising amounts of folate and by protecting cells. The cheapest GoodRx cost for its most frequent variant of Restora RX is approximately $48.94, 15 percent off the typical retail cost of $58.15.
Restora RX generic
Generic Name: Probiotic Capsules (PROH by OT ik)
Brand Name: Align, Culturelle Immune Defense, Culturelle Pro-Well, Diff-Stat, Flora Vance, Flora-Q, Florajen BifidoBlend, Florajen3, Florajen4Kids, Lacto-Pectin, Phillips Colon Health, Pro-Flora Immune, ProbioMax Daily, Prodigen, Restora, RisaQuad, TruBiotics, UltraFlora Immune Health, Visbiome Probiotic High Potency, VSL#3
What is the Supplements Facts of Restora RX
|Serving Size: 1 Capsule Servings Per Carton: 30|
|% Daily Value for Pregnant orAmount Per Serving %DV* Lactating Women|
|Folic acid 1.25mg 313% 156%|
|Lactobacillue casei (KE-99), 60 mg † †200 Billion CFU/g **|
|† Daily value not established; *% Daily value based on 2000 calorieintake for adults and children 12 years and older; ** Colony FormingUnits per gram (CFU/g) at time of manufacturing|
Folic Acid: Folic acid is one of the important hematopoietic agents necessary for proper regeneration of the blood-forming elements and their function. Additionally, folic acid increases jejunal glycolytic enzymes and is involved in the desaturation and hydroxylation of long-chain fatty acids in the brain. A deficiency in folic acid results in megaloblastic anemia.
Uses of Restora
- It is used to keep the normal balance of bacteria in the gastrointestinal (GI) tract.
What are the precautions before taking Restora?
- For those who have an allergy to Restora (probiotic capsules) or some other component of Restora (probiotic capsules).
- If you’re allergic to any medication similar to this one, some other medications, foods, or other chemicals. Inform your physician about the allergies and what signals you’d, such as rash; Infection ; itching; shortness of breath; wheezing; cough; swelling of face, lips, tongue, or throat; or some other indications.
This medication may interact with health issues or medications.
Tell your doctor and pharmacist about all your medications (prescription or OTC, herbal products, vitamins) and health issues. You have to check to be certain it is safe for you to choose Restora (probiotic capsules) together with all your medications and health issues. Don’t start, stop, or adjust any drug’s dose .
Can anyone take Restora?
- Inform all your healthcare providers that you take Restora (probiotic capsules). Including dentists, nurses, pharmacists, and your physicians.
- If you’re following a lactose-free diet, talk to your physician. Some goods have lactose.
- When you’ve got high blood glucose (diabetes), check labels carefully. Some goods have sugar.
- Tell your doctor if you’re pregnant or plan on becoming pregnant. You’ll have to discuss the benefits and risks of using Restora (probiotic capsules) while you’re pregnant.
- Tell your physician if you’re breast-feeding. You’ll have to chat for your baby about some risks.
How good is to take Restora?
Use Restora (probiotic capsules) as ordered by your doctor. Read all information given to you. Follow all instructions closely.
- Take with or without food. Take with food if it causes an upset stomach.
- Swallow whole. Do not chew or crush.
- Some products may be opened and sprinkled on a spoonful of applesauce. Some products must be swallowed whole. Check with your pharmacist to see if you can open this product.
What do I do if I miss a dose?
- Take a missed dose as soon as you think about it.
- If it is close to the time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your normal time.
- Do not take 2 doses at the same time or extra doses.
What are some side effects of Restora?
WARNING/CAUTION: Even though it may be rare, some people may have very bad and sometimes deadly side effects when taking a drug. Tell your doctor or get medical help right away if you have any of the following signs or symptoms that may be related to a very bad side effect:
- Signs of an allergic reaction, like rash; hives; itching; red, swollen, blistered, or peeling skin with or without fever; wheezing; tightness in the chest or throat; trouble breathing, swallowing, or talking; unusual hoarseness; or swelling of the mouth, face, lips, tongue, or throat.
- More thirst.
- Change in how much urine is passed.
- Muscle pain.
- Bone pain.
- Feeling tired or weak.
- Weight loss.
What are some other side effects of Restora?
All drugs may cause side effects. However, many people have no side effects or only have minor side effects. Call your doctor or get medical help if any of these side effects or any other side effects bother you or do not go away:
- Upset stomach or throwing up.
- Not hungry.
- Stomach cramps.
- Dry mouth.
These are not all of the side effects that may occur. If you have questions about side effects, call your doctor. Call your doctor for medical advice about side effects.
You may report side effects to the FDA at 1-800-FDA-1088. You may also report side effects at http://www.fda.gov/medwatch.
If OVERDOSE is suspected:
If you think there has been an overdose, call your poison control center or get medical care right away. Be ready to tell or show what was taken, how much, and when it happened.
How do I store and/or throw out Restora?
- Some manufacturers of Restora (probiotic capsules) have to be kept in a refrigerator. Some manufacturers of Restora (probiotic capsules) have to be kept at room temperature. In case you have questions regarding how to shop Restora (probiotic capsules), then speak to your pharmacist.
- Make sure to understand how long you can save Restora (probiotic capsules) until you want to throw it off.
- Keep all medications in a secure location. Keep all medications out of the reach of pets and children.
- Throw away unused or expired medication. Don’t flush down a toilet unless you’re advised to do 18, or put a drain. When you have any questions to throw out medication, check with your pharmacist. There can be medication apps in your region.
Better to consult with your physician
- If your symptoms or health problems don’t get better or if they become worse, call your physician.
- Don’t discuss your medication along with other people and don’t take anyone else’s drugs.
- Maintain a list of your medications (prescription, herbal products, vitamins, OTC) together with you. Give this listing.
- Speak with the physician prior to beginning any new medication, such as prescription or OTC, herbal products, or vitamins.
- Some medications may have yet another patient information booklet. Check with your pharmacist. In case you have some questions regarding Restora (probiotic capsules), please talk to your doctor, nurse, pharmacist, or other healthcare provider.
- If you believe there’s been an overdose, call your poison control center or receive medical attention straight away. Get prepared reveal or to tell exactly what has been shot, if it occurred, and how much.
Does Restora RX interact with any drug?
View interaction reports for Restora Rx (folic acid / lactobacillus casei) and the medicines listed below.
- Aspirin Low Strength (aspirin)
- Bentyl (dicyclomine)
- fluticasone nasal
- garcinia cambogia
- Lyrica (pregabalin)
- Melatonin Time Release (melatonin)
- mupirocin topical
- Pepcid (famotidine)
- Singulair (montelukast)
- Symbicort (budesonide / formoterol)
- triamcinolone topical
- Vitamin D3 (cholecalciferol)
How much is Restora RX price?
It is sold as 30 capsules RESTORA RX 60-1.25 MG Capsule format and usually price varies from $44 – $50.