It does have a curved design with a soft-close lid that will fit in with most bathrooms. It’s also really simple to install. This manual bidet seat connects to the water supply line of the toilet and installs quickly without the use of batteries or electricity. The Kohler Puretide Bidet occupies a prominent position at the top of the basic models. The Kohler Puretide should be on your radar if you want to switch to a bidet but are on a tight budget. Get details in Kohler K-5724-0 Puretide elongated manual bidet toilet seat review.
Best Seller in US
Best Seller in UK
Pros & Cons
- Fits perfectly with Kohler Toilet
- Great that the seat can be removed easily for cleaning
- Three water heads to choose from
- Not electric
Kohler K-5724-0 Puretide elongated bidet toilet seat feature
- Size: 4-1/4″ (measured from rim of toilet fixture to highest point of seat)
- 20-1/2″ in length overall (measured from back of hinges to frontmost part of seat)
- Dimensions: 17-11/16″ overall (measured from leftmost to rightmost point of seat)
- Inside Measurement: 11-3/4″ (measured from back inner rim to front inner rim of seat)
- 8-1/8″ internal width (measured from the left inner rim to right inner rim of seat)
- A long toilet seat with a bidet
- Water is provided via a single wand at room temperature.
- Wand cleans itself after each use.
- Handle that is operated manually and doesn’t need batteries or electricity
- Grip-tight bumpers increase stability and prevent shifting.
- Plastic was used to make the seat.
- It is necessary to connect to the toilet water supply line.
Compare Kohler K-5724-0 Puretide elongated manual bidet toilet seat
Kohler K-5724-0 Puretide elongated manual bidet toilet seat review
Shape & appearance
This chair is well-built and has a very modern appearance. Its dimensions are 18.5 x 17.5 x 4.5 inches, and plastic was used in its construction. The seat’s extended shape makes it suitable for most toilets, and because to its sleek appearance and low profile, it will blend in with and complement any bathroom decor style.
The self-rinsing wand sprays room-temperature water, and a side lever lets you adjust the pressure and angle. Alternative nozzles are provided that can change the spray intensity depending on whether your residence has particularly high or low water pressure. To clean your front and back areas, the Kohler Puretide has a single spray wand with a tilting movement. To control the tilting and change the water pressure manually, use the handle. Smooth pressure control allows for an easy transition from a small trickle to “Yowzers!”
Whatever temperature is coming through your pipes, the Puretide will deliver water at that temperature. The frigid temperatures (even in the winter) didn’t trouble anyone in practice because some portions of the body aren’t as sensitive to cold as you may expect. The Tushy Spa 3.0 is equipped with a second hose attachment for the hot water in your sink, and the water mix may be adjusted with a knob if having that warm spray is essential.
With the manually controlled handle, the self-cleaning wand automatically rinses itself after every use and runs without batteries or electricity. The mounting bracket that stays in place on the toilet is a little challenging to clean due to the numerous grooves and indentations, but the seat is simple to remove for cleaning.
Kohler K-5724-0 Puretide bidet toilet seat Use
The toilet seat can be easily removed for cleaning without the need for tools thanks to this straightforward yet creative technology from Kohler. You are prepared to tackle that intricate cleaning job that has previously proven to be so challenging by simply popping up the caps and gently pulling the seat forward. The heated seat includes a power-saving mode that, after extended periods of inactivity, lowers the seat temperature. Additionally, the seat has an infrared sensor that detects when someone is using the restroom; only then are the features turned on.
Kohler K-5724-0 Puretide Installation
With Kohler’s Quick-Attach hardware, you can install your new toilet seat quickly and securely and start enjoying it right away. It’s as simple as placing the seat in the installation holes that have already been bored, slipping a wingnut beneath, and tightening from the top with a screwdriver.
Kohler K-5724-0 Puretide elongated manual bidet toilet seat alternative
Brondell Swash 1400 Luxury Elongated Bidet Toilet Seat
You won’t ever be startled by cold water spraying your undercarriage if you use a toilet seat with the Brondell Swash Bidet. This high-end bidet seat offers an incredibly cozy, opulent feeling and boasts a ceramic core heating technology and an ergonomic heated seat. Seven cleaning angles, memory settings for different users, a warm air dryer that can be adjusted, a built-in nightlight, self-sterilizing nozzles, a changeable deodorizer, and a hidden pocket for the power cable are further noteworthy features. Warning: The cord is just 3.5 feet long.
- Bio bidet BB-2000 vs Toto C5 differences – which size is bigger?
- TOTO SW3084#01 Washlet C5 review – 5 reasons to buy
- Brondell Swash Ecoseat non-electric bidet toilet seat review
- How to fix issues – Bio Bidet BB-2000 troubleshooting?
- Bio Bidet Bliss BB2000 Elongated white smart toilet seat review – how to do installation?