Does Nyrius Aries Prime wireless HD transmitter support 1080p resolution? Transmitted signal is crystal clear, able to stream uncompressed HD video & audio with ease. Signal experiences zero latency (real time) even when streaming 3D video to a 1080p device. High performance digital signal transmits through walls, ceilings, & floors (streaming line of sight results in maximum 30ft range). Get details in Nyrius Aries Prime wireless HD transmitter 1080p review.Consumer Reviews is supported by its audience. This website contains Paid Links. As an affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchase. Find more
Table of Contents
- 1 In the box
- 2 Specs – Nyrius Aries Prime wireless HD transmitter 1080p
- 3 Compare Nyrius Aries Prime wireless HD transmitter 1080p
- 4 Nyrius Aries Prime wireless HD transmitter 1080p review
- 5 Alternate of Nyrius Aries Prime wireless HD transmitter 1080p
In the box
- Right Angle HDMI Adapter
- USB Power Cable
- Digital Wireless HD Transmitter
- 5′ HDMI Cable
- 2x Screws/Screw Anchors
- Digital Wireless HD Receiver
- 1x 100-240V Power Adapter
- Quick Start Guide
- 1 year warranty
Specs – Nyrius Aries Prime wireless HD transmitter 1080p
- Storage temperature: -20° to 80° C
- Relative humidity: 15 ~ 85% RH
- Supported Video Formats (PC) PC : 1920×1080, 1280×1024, 1024×768, 800×600, 640×480
- Supported Audio Formats: PCM , DTS , Dolby Digital 5.1 surround sound
- GigaXtreme Wireless Technology
- HDMI, micro-USB ports
- Operating temperature: -10° to 40° C
- Transmission frequency: 5.15 ~ 5.25 GHz 5.25 ~ 5.35 GHz 5.47 ~ 5.725 GHz 5.725 ~ 5.850 GHz
- Transmitter dimensions: Length: 3.24 inches (82.2 mm) Width: 1.18 inches (30 mm) Height: 0.69 inch (17.5 mm)
- 5V / 1A (Transmitter) 5V / 2A (Receiver)
- Supported Video Formats (TV): 1080p, 1080i,720p, 576p, 480p
- TV Compatibility: Any high-definition television including 3D TVs containing an HDMI port
- Wireless range: 30 feet open space (clear line of sight)
- Receiver dimensions: Length: 5.8 inches (146.8 mm) Width: 7.69inches (194.8 mm) Height: 1.22 inches (31 mm)
Compare Nyrius Aries Prime wireless HD transmitter 1080p
|ARIES PRIME||ARIES PRO||WS55|
|RANGE (LINE OF SIGHT)||30FT||100FT||40FT|
|INPUTS||1X HDMI||1X HDMI||1X HDMI|
|HDMI LOOP THROUGH||✓|
Nyrius Aries Prime wireless HD transmitter 1080p review
The transmitter measures 3.4 x 1.3 inches (roughly 8.6 X 3.3 centimeters). It can be connected to any laptop, desktop, or other device with an HDMI port. The receiver measures 3.7 x 3.8 x 1.1 inches (roughly 9.4 X 9.7 X 2.8 centimeters). It can connect to essentially any high definition display with an HDMI port.
The HD receiver is a larger square box with four rubber feet and two slots for anchoring. The front of the device contains the receiver port, while a power button, info button and LED status indicator light sit on top of the receiver. The HDMI and mini-USB ports for video connection and power are located on the back.
The transmitter is a small rectangular box with an HDMI connector on the end. On the other end is a button used for pairing to the receiver. On one side of the transmitter near the HDMI connection end is the mini-USB port to connect the USB power cable and an LED status indicator light sits on top of the device.
There are two different versions of this product – the wireless HDMI adapter with a 30ft range, and one with a 100ft range. Its 5GHz video transmission is a lot less noisy than some other frequencies, and it’s supposed to be able to stream straight through walls and doors, so you won’t really have to worry about the location of your transmitter vs. your receiver.
Once you’ve got it plugged in, that’s about it. You’ll be able to stream in 1080p HD video, without any lag. This thing can handle anything from online gaming to 3D movies. And in terms of audio, it’ll take uncompressed 7.1 PCM, DTS, and Dolby Digital Surround Sound.
The Nyrius Aries Pro was incredibly easy to set-up. We initially connected theHDMIreceiver to our display using its included HDMI cable. We then connected the receiver’s power adapter to a wall outlet and plugged in the HDMI transmitter directly into our laptop’s HDMI port and connected its USB cable to an open USB port for power delivery. The USB cable therefore does not need to be plugged into the same device as the transmitter, but it should be connected to something that can supply power.
Once the transmitter and receiver were both powered up, they automatically detect each other and began transmitting a HDMI signal. This process typically takes between ten to thirty second and no additional drivers or software are required. An orange light will flash on the receiver as the two are pairing, while a white light will flash as they are connecting.
Alternate of Nyrius Aries Prime wireless HD transmitter 1080p
BenQ InstaShow WDC10
- Switches between users in seconds
- Perfect for Presentations
- Two transmitters in the box
- Not designed for 24/7 continuous use
This device is designed for conference rooms and classrooms to enable wireless presentations. BenQ InstaShow WDC10 is ideal for small to medium-sized spaces. It comes with a reliable system that can comfortably connect various presenters across meeting rooms. So, you all only need to tap and present when ready. The device’s buttons work with most OS or hardware electronics compatible with the HDMI signal. This saves you the hassle of installing apps whenever you want to connect. When you get the BenQ InstaShow package, you will receive everything that you need to set up and enjoy your purchase within 5 minutes. It’s also energy-efficient allowing you to charge the device from a USB 3.0 port, so you won’t need the help of an IT expert.
- Roku Ultra HD/4K/HDR streaming media player voice remote review
- TiVo Bolt OTA for antenna 1TB reviews – does it work with antenna?
- Fire TV Recast over-the-air DVR 1 TB 150 hours review & best price
- Tablo Dual HDMI over-the-air DVR review
- Fire TV Cube hands-free streaming device with Alexa 4K Ultra HD review