Either you are making your new fitness plan, or making your new year resolution to stay healthy, or just trying to monitor your daily weight, it’s time to alter your old analog scale to a smart scale. Our Renpho scale model comparison 2020 will guide you to choose the best ones.
To measure only you daily weight, typical scales are okay — which is fine if that’s all you’re looking for. Smart scales are few steps ahead than tradition body fat scales. They provide you with extra data that can help you tailor your weight-loss plan. These scales have apps or online services to track various metrics and store the information for you. Most of the apps are compatible with other fitness apps such as Fitbit, Apple Health, and Google Fit, so you can sync your data where you want it (Renpho scale comparison 2020).
Trending in UK
Best seller in US
It’s easy to see how smart scales could promote motivation to stick to losing or maintaining weight. After you step on the scale, your information is recorded and sent to the accompanying app. Most of these apps track your progress in charts and allow you to set goals. Being able to see your goals and see where you are in terms of meeting them can motivate you in ways that simply writing down your weight can’t (Renpho scale comparison 2020).
Finding the right smart scale depends on which metrics you want to track, which features are most important to you, and your medical history (Renpho scale comparison 2020 can guide you). Some scales use bioelectrical impedance analysis (BIA) technology to measure body composition. This technology uses electrical currents to gather measurements, so consult with a doctor before using if you are pregnant or have a pacemaker or other electronic medical device.
The number of measurements tracked varies from scale to scale. Some, like the Fitbit Aria 2, only track a handful of metrics, like weight, body fat, lean mass, and body mass index (BMI). Others, such as the RENPHO Scale, track 13 different body composition metrics (Renpho scale comparison).
Some of these measurements might not be necessary for you to track. If you are just casually trying to watch your weight, you probably don’t need a scale that tracks your bone mass and skeletal muscle. Or maybe you do — we won’t tell you what to do.
Either way, we’re here to help you make a choice on which smart scale is worth your time (and money.) We’ve scoured the internet and read the reviews — read on to see which smart scales made our list. Some things to keep in mind when choosing the best fit for you: How the scale pairs with your device (WiFi or Bluetooth), which metrics it measures, price, and syncing abilities (Renpho scale comparison 2020)
Renpho smart Bluetooth body fat scale
The digital bathroom scale calculates 11 – 13 essential measurements, including body weight, BMI, water percentage, skeletal muscle, protein, bone mass, muscle mass, fat-free body weight, body age, basal metabolism, and body fat percentage. It connects to the free RENPHO app, and Apple Health, FitBit, and Google Fit. It supports iOs and android devices (Renpho scale comparison 2020).
The measurements provided seem accurate and comparable to more expensive models and even medical-grade products. The ability to track and measure all information in an app without any data entry is also quite helpful. Many scales seem to have calibration issues and lose function over time, but I’ve found this product to pass the test of time with a high-degree of accuracy and reliable stats (Renpho scale comparison 2020).
The design is sleek and the product is durable, without being physically heavy. I was able to sync and track all information to my iPhone health app, where you can track progress over time or use features to connect with other intake/nutrition information.
By monitoring accurate readings over time along with features of other apps (to record diet, daily steps), you can see and track your own progress in real-time and get a sense of the best practices that help with weight loss from a more individualized perspective, and review your progress from there. Below Renpho scale comparison 2020 chart can help you.
What are the different types of Renpho Scale?
- RENPHO Bluetooth Body Fat Scale
- RENPHO Digital Bathroom Weighing Scale
- RENPHO Bluetooth Bathroom Scale Digital Weight with BMI
- RENPHO Smart Body Fat Scales USB Rechargeable
- RENPHO Digital Smart Bathroom Weight Scale
1. RENPHO Bluetooth Body Fat Scale
It is easy to set up. You can track 13 metrics over time. This is one scale for unlimited users. You can share progress with friends. Renpho bluetooth body fat scale works anytime without your phone. The data will sync to the app once it is connected again. It syncs with your favorite fitness apps, renpho app feeds data to Samsung Health, Apple Health, Google Fit or Fitbit App (Renpho scale comparison).
- 13 Key Body Composition Analysis – Body Weight, BMI, Body Fat Percentage, Water Percentage, Skeletal Muscle, Fat-free Body Weight, Muscle Mass, Bone Mass, Protein, Basal Metabolism, Metabolic Age, Subcutaneous Fat and Visceral Fat.
- High-quality Materials – The renpho smart scale is equipped with four high-precision sensors and four electrodes to ensure a quick and accurate body composition analysis. Surface is made of 6mm tempered glass. Bottom is made of high-quality ABS plastic.
- Sleek Design – The renpho bathroom weighing scale has simple, sleek and modern design. It comes in a classic black color, which makes it fit perfectly into any bathroom or bedroom.
How to use RENPHO Bluetooth Body Fat Scale
- Place the scale on a hard, flat floor. Avoid any carpet.
- Enable bluetooth on your smart phone. For Android 4.0 and above, you must turn on location.
- Your feet should be dry, bare and be touching all 4 electrode areas.
- Enter the personal information before use.
Renpho scales comparison 2020
|Health Metrics||13 Body Compositon Measurements||13 Body Compositon Measurements||13 Body Compositon Measurements|
|Adopt Technology||Bio-Impedance Analysis||Bio-Impedance Analysis||Bio-Impedance Analysis|
|Support to App||Syncs with Samsung Health, Apple Health, Google Fit, and Fitbit App||Syncs with Samsung Health, Apple Health, Google Fit, and Fitbit App||Syncs with Samsung Health, Apple Health, Google Fit, and Fitbit App|
|Power||USB Charging||3*AAA||USB Charging|
2. RENPHO Digital Bathroom Weighing Scale
This Renpho digital bath scale is a good assistant to help you reach your fitness goal easily and quickly. It is simple to set up, easy to use and has an attractive smaller design that is ideal for any space.
This scale calibrates itself and thanks to the bright white LED display, just step on the scale and read your weight number immediately and clearly (Renpho scale comparison 2020).
4 high precision weight sensors work together to ensure the accurate measurements with the graduation of 0.1lb/0.05kg.
- Weight Capacity Max: 400lbs/180kg
- Weight Capacity Min: 13lbs/6kg
- Graduation: 0.05kg/0.1lb
- Units: kg/lb
- Display: White LED display
- Platform: Tempered glass
- Multifunction: Low battery/Overload indication; Auto On/Off/Zero
- Large LED Screen – The LED number of high brightness allows you to measure at any time in a day and get clear readings from any angle. Easy to change the weight units among lb and kg by touching the button on the back of the scale.
- Easy to Use – Easy to use, even for the little ones in the family. The constant improvements in your fitness are literally a step away. Immediate readings as soon as you step on the bathroom scale.
- Anti-slip Padding – Using 4 anti-slip and scratch-resistant pads to keep the weighing platform stable while taking measurements, prevent slipping and protect your floor.
- Accurate Measurements – Four highly precision sensors provide reliable, consistent and accurate measurements for every family member. Precision weight sensors provide accurate measurements down to a 0.1 lb / 0.05 kg graduation.
- Durable Tempered Glass & Safety Design – Made by high-quality tempered glass, only 5mm thickness. Grinding the edge of glass won’t hurt your skin. Super durable and safe. Rounded corners make the scale look sleek, and they’ll also spare household members from sharp corners.
- Easy Storage & Save Space – Minimal, simple and slim design saves the space and is sturdy enough to hold up to 400 pounds. It looks great and easily fits into almost anywhere in your bathroom, bedroom or office, tracks your progress with extra convenience.
3. RENPHO Bluetooth Bathroom Scale Digital Weight with BMI
BMI is a reliable way to determine whether a person has too much body fat based on your height and weight ratio. It is a basic digital weight scale with BMI index function.
Specifications (Renpho scale comparison 2020) :
- Max Weight Capacity: 400lbs/180Kg
- Weight Units: kg/lb (Switch in App)
- Graduation: 0.2lb/0.05kg
- Power: 2*AAA batteries (included)
- Indications: Low Battery & Overload
- To get measurement saved in app, must have app open and Bluetooth turned on.
- Rounded-corner Design – The rounded-glass top plate safeguards you from bumping into pointed edges.
- Accurate Weight Measurement – 4 high-tech sensors ensure precise measurements, provided in 0.2lb/0.05kg increments.
- BMI Trends Line – Keep tracks with you & your family members health index with RENPHO Bluetooth BMI scale. Download RENPHO App in App Store or Google Play.
4. RENPHO Smart Body Fat Scales USB Rechargeable
- Keep an eye on your every progress
- One scale for unlimited users
- Share progress with your family and friends
- Give you about 13 metrics including Body Weight, BMI, Body Fat Percentage, Water Percentage, Skeletal Muscle, Fat-free Body Weight, Muscle Mass, Bone Mass, Protein, Basal Metabolism, Metabolic Age, Subcutaneous Fat, and Visceral Fat.
USB Rechargeable Smart Scale (Renpho scale comparison 2020)
- Multiple Power Supply Options – An Adapter, Power Bank, Notebook and Desktop PC can be used to charge the battery of the smart scale. You can charge the scale like the way you charge your smartphone.
- Powerful 200mAh Battery – Renpho rechargeable bluetooth body fat scale requires no extra batteries and is enough for 2-3 months of use after full-charged. It takes about 3-4 hours for the battery to get fully charged.
- RENPHO App is a user-friendly app that can be used with other fitness apps.
- Allow the data sync to Samsung Health, Apple Health, Google Fit, and Fitbit App.
- Maximum weight: 396lb/180kg
- Material: 6mm tempered glass platform
- Units: kg/lb (switch in app)
- Division: 0.2lb/0.05kg
- Display: LED display
- Batteries Capacity: 200mAh
- Input: 5V/0.5A
How to use RENPHO Smart Body Fat Scale
- Measurements should only be used for references. For medical purposes, consult a medical professional.
- Place scale on a hard, flat floor. Avoid any carpet.
- Enable Bluetooth on your smartphone. For Android 6.0+, you need to turn on location.
- Your feet should be dry and bare and be touching all 4 electrode areas.
- Enter actual personal information before use.
- Body fat percentage measurements intended for users between 10 and 80-years-old.
5. RENPHO Digital Smart Bathroom Weight Scale
13 Key Body Composition Analysis
- Body Weight, BMI, Body Fat%, Water%, Skeletal Muscle, Fat-free Body Weight, Muscle Mass, Bone Mass, Protein, Basal Metabolism, Metabolic Age, Subcutaneous Fat and Visceral Fat.
- Comprehensive track of your physical status
- Simply step on the RENPHO body composition monitor scale to view 13 key composition data. Set a goal and track every day, you can know your body’s basic status and enjoy your progress every time you see from your historical data.
RENPHO App – Over 3 Million Users
- Easy to set up
- Tracks 13 metrics over time
- One scale can monitor unlimited users
- Share data with families and friends
- Works even when not connected and data will sync once your phone is connected again.
- Syncs with your favorite fitness apps, renpho app feeds data to Samsung Health, Apple Health, Google Fit or Fitbit App.
Renpho scales comparison 2020
|Health Metrics||13 Body Compositon Measurements||13 Body Compositon Measurements|
|Adopt Technology||Bio-Impedance Analysis||Bio-Impedance Analysis|
|Support to App||Syncs with Samsung Health, Apple Health, Google Fit, and Fitbit App||Syncs with Samsung Health, Apple Health, Google Fit, and Fitbit App|
What is Renpho scale body fat accuracy level?
The RENPHO Body Fat Scale is one of the most accurate models on the market, at a reasonable cost (Renpho scale comparison). … But how much accuracy is there in calculating body fat, muscle, and other measures? The measurements provided seem accurate and comparable to more expensive models and even medical-grade products.
How do I calibrate my Renpho scale?
Does Renpho scale work with MyFitnessPal?
Does this scale sync to with Fitbit? Answer: Yes, the updated app names RENPHO can sync with Fitbit! Please download RENPHO app in Apple Store/Google Play.
How do I connect to Fitbit App?
In order to get the data to sync to Fitbit the RENPHO Bluetooth Body Fat Scale APP (Renpho scale comparison) needs to be opened, then the Fitbit AP will sync. Not all information transfers to the Fitbit. What does transfer is body weight, body fat and BMI. The remaining 10 measurements must be accessed via the RENPHO Ap. Viewing the display is favorable. Recommended ranges show in graph form.
The AP works smoothly and connects via Bluetooth to the scale when in proximity. The scale does store the data and syncs historical data when connected.
Here are RENPHO’s Standard Steps:
Restart your phone and ensure you are logged in to both the RENPHO and Fitbit apps (Renpho scale comparison). Then try measuring again.
- In the RENPHO app, go to “Settings”, select ‘Fitbit’.
- Enable Fitbit, login to your Fitbit account.
- Select ‘Allow’ to access Fitbit App.
- After connection, all the data will sync to your Fitbit App. You can view your measurements on both the app and web.
If the standard steps steps do not work, try reinstalling both the RENPHO App and Fitbit app.
Go to your Android phone’s central control panel under Setting > Application > Renpho > uninstall. If you just delete the shortcut on your desktop, that doesn’t actually delete the app.
- When you delete the RENPHO app, a message may appear saying “You have data from “RENPHO” in your Health data.” -> DO NOT select “Delete”.
- If message says “Deleting this app will also delete its data” -> Select “Delete”.
- After reinstalling, allow all permissions from the apps when prompted.
- Ensure you are the main user. Sync only one RENPHO app to one Fitbit account.
- Fitbit may have restrictions allowing minors to use it. Each region has its own rules.
How to choose the right scale
Choosing one, among these scales, depends on how you intend to use it.
You simply wish to record your weight: All our scales are good enough to record your weight, at least to stay on track of its trend. However, if all you would like to do is see your weight, save your money and get a scale that doesn’t calculate your body composition and doesn’t synchronize via Bluetooth.
You’re wedded to the Apple Health/Fitbit/Samsung Health/Google Fit ecosystem: If you are already employing a fitness tracker or alternative device, then you are more likely to need a scale that works best with that device, and whose data shows up within the same app.
Using the Renpho app along with these health apps has its perks. The Fitbit app offers a lot of options, such as the flexibility to record the food you eat and calculate calories supported, activity, and meals. The Renpho app can transfer the calculated weight reading to apps, such as Fitbit so that you can view your health data in one app.
Remember, you can manually add weight readings from any scale to either the Fitbit, Renpho, or Apple apps. The real advantage of the Renpho smart scale is convenience; you are paying additional to save the step of manually entering information. If you are willing to pay more for that ease-of-use, then our smart scales work well.