Does Revitive Arthritis-knee Circulation Booster really work? The NEW REVITIVE Arthritis-knee applies clinically proven Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) through two large foot-pads, stimulating nerve endings in the soles of your feet. As a result, the foot and calf muscles contract and relax to create a pumping action. This pumping action improves the blood circulation in the legs and could help reduce swollen feet and ankles and alleviate tired and aching legs. Find details in Revitive Arthritis-knee Circulation Booster reviews. What is the Revitive Arthritis-knee best price?Consumer Reviews is supported by its audience. This website contains Paid Links. As an affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchase. Find more
Revitive Medic best price in UK
Revitive Medic best price in US
Table of Contents
- 1 What are you getting with Revitive Arthritis-knee at this best price?
- 2 Revitive Arthritis-knee specs at this best price
- 3 Revitive Arthritis-knee best price
- 4 What benefits you are getting from Revitive Arthritis-knee at this best price?
- 5 Compare Revitive Arthritis-knee Circulation Booster vs Revitive Medic
- 6 Revitive Arthritis-knee Reviews for this best price
- 7 How to use the Revitive Arthritis-knee pads?
- 8 Revitive Arthritis-knee Circulation Booster customer reviews
- 9 Who cannot use Revitive Arthritis-knee Circulation Booster
What are you getting with Revitive Arthritis-knee at this best price?
When purchasing REVITIVE Arthritis-Knee today, as standard we’ll include REVITIVE Arthritis-Knee device, 2 pairs of Arthritis Pads, remote control, 2x AA Batteries, an AC/DC adaptor and easy to read instructions for use.
- 1 x Revitive Arthritis Knee circulation booster,
- 2 x pairs arthritis (electrode) pads,
- 1 x remote control
- 1 x Adaptor
Revitive Arthritis-knee specs at this best price
- 1-99 Intensity levels
- Remote control
- Patented standard 15° IsoRocker
- +15 Patented Wide Pulse Waveforms
- 1 pair of electrode body pads included
- 1 pair of large thigh pads
- 2 year warranty
- Knee program
- TENS program
Revitive Arthritis-knee best price
You can find Revitive Arthritis-knee best price at eBay, amazon, Walmart, Argos, Boots and Lloyd Pharmacy. Below price is indicative only, not on real-time. It may vary while you visit the particular store.
- At Revitive store £379.96
- At Argos store £379.99
- At Lloyds Pharmacy – £349.99
What benefits you are getting from Revitive Arthritis-knee at this best price?
Using REVITIVE ARTHRITIS-KNEE is intended to:
- Reduce pain and discomfort in the legs – caused by swelling (oedema) due to osteoarthritis or following surgery.
- Increase muscle strength to help regain mobility and stabilise knees affected by being immobile due to osteoarthritis or following surgery.
- Reduce swelling and stiffness in the legs – caused by being immobile due to osteoarthritis.
- Improve circulation to reduce or prevent blood-pooling (stasis) – caused by being immobile following surgery.
- Help maintain leg vein and knee-joint health – by increasing circulation, delivering more oxygenated-blood and reducing swelling (oedema) in the legs.
The above Indications for Use are certified under the Medical Devices Directive 93/42/EEC.
Compare Revitive Arthritis-knee Circulation Booster vs Revitive Medic
|Pro Health||Medic||Medic Knee|
|Stimulation||Single Mode||Dual Mode||Dual Mode|
|Patented IsoRocker||Standard||Max 20°||Max 20°|
|SmartBoost ™ Technology||–||–||–|
|Muscle Strengthening Pads (Knee Program)||–||–||Yes|
|Oxywave ™ Technology||–||Yes||Yes|
|Targeted Pain Management||–||Yes||Yes|
|90 Day Risk-Free Home Trial||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|2 Year Warranty||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|VAT relief available||–||Yes||Yes|
|90 Day Home Trial||Yes||Yes||Yes|
Revitive Arthritis-knee Reviews for this best price
It is a round shaped FDA approved device that weighs around 3.15 pounds. It is portable and easy to carry with storage backpack. It is lighter in comparison to other approved devices from different brands.
Large Thigh Pads for correct and easy placement ensuring all required muscles are activated. This helps to strengthen thigh muscles that support the knee, which may reduce aches, pains and swelling associated with knee osteoarthritis. Revitive Thigh Pads are recommended for use 20 minutes, each session, 5 days a week. During the therapy session, there will be 10 seconds of stimulation, followed by a 50-second rest period, when no stimulation is felt. This repeats until the end of the therapy.
Unique Arthritis Programme allows for essential strengthening of the quadriceps leg muscles, via the Thigh Pads
OxyWave Technology combines a deep understanding of electrical muscle stimulation and circulation. Its patented waveforms significantly increase oxygen-rich blood flow to the legs and feet, relieving aches & pains for greater pain-free walking and is clinically proven to increase circulation during use.
IsoRocker Dual-action footpads
The main components of the Revitive Dual Action are the two footplates on which you place your legs on. The dual footpads work in two ways.
The first is through electrical stimulation. Electrical waves are transmitted to your legs through your feet. They cause leg muscles to contract and relax repeatedly, which makes them stronger, improves flexibility and boosts blood circulation. It is important to note that the electrical stimulation is completely safe (however, see my note on doctor consultation below).
The second action involves rocking your feet back and forth. As your feet move, your ankles and knees get some workout. Again, this boosts circulation and strengthens the muscles. It also improves flexibility, which combats stiff knees and ankles.
This reduces swelling, pain and inflammation. Even if you do not suffer from arthritis, these stimulations can help you relax after a long day of walking or standing up.
Variable Intensity levels
The foot pads come with 99 different intensity levels. You can opt for lower intensity when starting out until you get used to the initially strange feeling. With time, you can keep revving up the intensity until you get to your ideal comfort level.
Easy to use
Simply turn it on and then either place both feet on the REVITIVE or apply the Arthritis thigh pads, adjust the intensity (see manual for more detail) and then sit back, relax and let the device go to work. The easy-to-read manual, as well as the remote control and simple-to-apply thigh pads make the device very easy to use.
How does Revitive Arthritis-knee function?
With its unique DualAction REVITIVE Arthritis-Knee works in two ways:
Delivers Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) to your feet via a pair of cushioned foot-pads, while you are seated. The EMS causes muscles in your calf and foot to contract, which helps to increase circulation in your legs.
REVITIVE has been developed so that it is comfortable for you to use. It features a patented IsoRocker that allows for natural ankle movement when applying the EMS to your feet. Ankle movement is a key factor in increasing circulation in the lower legs. You can choose to enable or disable the IsoRocker at any time.
REVITIVE is designed to be easy to use and comes with a remote control, which means you do not have to reach down to adjust settings during use.
Delivers Electrical Muscle Stimulation to the front of the thighs/quadriceps through the use of the Arthritis (Electrode) Pads – to strengthen the quadriceps. Strengthening your quadriceps muscles may help to:
• Support and stabilise the knee
• Reduce stress on the knee
• Relieve knee pain
To get the most out of REVITIVE, it is recommended that you use:
• REVITIVE foot-pads for 20-30 minutes each day.
• REVITIVE Arthritis Pads on the thigh of your affected leg (knee) once a day for 20 minutes, 5 days per week.
How to use the Revitive Arthritis-knee pads?
REVITIVE comes with two pairs of reusable (up to 20-30 applications). Arthritis (Electrode) Pads that can be used to deliver Electrical Muscle Stimulation (EMS) to strengthen the muscles at the front of your thigh (quadriceps).
Strengthening your quadriceps muscles may help to support and stabilise the knee, reduce stress on the knee and relieve knee pain. The Arthritis Pads cannot be used at the same time as the foot-pads. Using the Arthritis Pads will automatically turn the foot-pads off.
a Clean and dry the thigh where you will place the Arthritis Pads
b Make sure REVITIVE is switched off. If the control panel is still illuminated, press the power button and turn REVITIVE off.
c Attach the ends of the Arthritis Pads to the Arthritis Pad cord. Press connectors until there is no gap between them. Leaving a gap may cause discomfort.
d Plug the other end of the Arthritis Pad cord into the opening on the side of REVITIVE.
e Remove the plastic liner from the Arthritis Pads, by peeling it off carefully. Replace the Arthritis Pads onto the plastic liner after use.
f Gently press one Arthritis Pad across your thigh (1), a few centimetres away from your groin area, with the adhesive side against the skin.
g Gently press second Arthritis Pad across your thigh (2), a few centimetres from the top of your kneecap, with the adhesive side against the skin.
The Arthritis Pads do not need to be lined up exactly with each other. They need to be in a position that is comfortable and that allows you to see your thigh muscles contract & relax.
h Press the power button on the device or on the remote control to turn REVITIVE on. You will hear a beep and the display lights will light up. The time will read 20 minutes and Intensity will read 00. To turn off REVITIVE at any time during operation, press the power button on the device or the remote control.
i Set the time for the number of minutes you want to use REVITIVE. The default time for the Arthritis Pads is 20 minutes. You can use the buttons on the device or remote control.
Press the (+) Time Contol to increase the time.
Press the (-) Time Contol to decrease the time.
Press the (+) Intensity Control once to start the stimulation.
Continue to increase the intensity until you can feel or see the muscles in your thigh contract and relax. You can set the intensity between 1-99. You can use the buttons on the device or remote control.
Press the (+) button to increase the level.
Press the (–) button to decrease the level.
Use an intensity that provides you with strong but comfortable muscle contractions and note that the intensity required may vary from day to day- eg using it on 25 one day, does not necessarily mean you will need to use it at 25 the next day. The required intensity could be higher or lower than previous usage. It is normal to feel tingling or varying sensations in your thigh muscles.
k The time control/display will start to count down in minutes as REVITIVE cycles through its program. When REVITIVE times out, the time display reads 00 and you will hear three beeps. REVITIVE switches itself off automatically. Ensuring that the device has switched itself off, then gently peel the Arthritis Pads from the skin.
Replace the Arthritis Pads onto their plastic liner after use. Unplug the Arthritis Pad cord from the opening on REVITIVE. You do not need to detach the Arthritis Pads from the Arthritis Pads cords.
Revitive Arthritis-knee Circulation Booster customer reviews
“After my knee injury, I had to go for an arthroscopy (knee surgery). I started on the Revitive, and it helped with the blood circulation, I could move around. It was just awesome!”By Stacey McGavin at Revitive
Who cannot use Revitive Arthritis-knee Circulation Booster
You are fitted with an electronic implanted device such as
- a heart pacemaker or Automatic Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (AICD)
- You are pregnant
- You are being treated for, or have the symptoms of, an existing Deep Vein Thrombosis (“DVT”). Long periods of inactivity can put you at greater risk of developing Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT). DVT is a blood clot and usually occurs in a deep leg vein. If part of the DVT breaks off it may lead to potentially life threatening complications such as pulmonary embolism.
- If you have been inactive for prolonged periods and suspect you may have a DVT, consult your doctor immediately. To prevent dislodging the clot do not use REVITIVE.
In some cases of DVT there may be no symptoms. However it is important to be aware of the symptoms that may include:
- pain, swelling and tenderness in one of your legs (usually your calf)
- a heavy ache in the affected area
- warm skin in the area of the clot
- redness of your skin, particularly at the back of your leg, below the knee
Consult your doctor as soon as possible if you show any signs of the above symptoms.
How long does it usually take to experience relief?
For most people, it takes a few weeks of daily usage of Revitive, before they start to feel the benefit. Some people start to see an improvement after only a few days, for others it may take 6-8 weeks, especially if they have been suffering for many years. Everyone’s different and that’s why, when you buy directly (either from the call center or from this website) we include a 60-day (8 weeks) trial period, so everyone has a chance to feel the Revitive benefit.
What makes Osteoarthritis-Knee different to other Revitive devices?
Revitive Osteoarthritis-Knee includes two pairs of large Revitive Thigh Pads, which are used in “Arthritis Mode” (which is unique to the Osteoarthritis-Knee device). The Arthritis mode applied via the Thigh Pads strengthens the thigh muscles that support the knee – helping to reduce stress on the knee and relieve pain.
- Revitive accessories and replacement pads for sale
- Which Revitive is best for diabetics neuropathy?
- Revitive Advanced Circulation Booster best price and reviews
- Revitive Medic review NHS – what is the best price UK?
- What is the Revitive medic circulation booster best price?
- Difference between Revitive and Revitive Medic – Medicare covered?