Which Revitive is best for diabetics neuropathy? Having diabetes means you’re at much greater risk of developing foot and leg problems. This is because raised blood glucose, also known as blood sugar, can damage the sensation in your feet. It can also affect your circulation, which can mean blood can’t flow around your body properly, especially to your legs and feet. Some noticeable symptoms include tired, aching and heavy-feeling legs and feet, and swollen feet & ankles. High blood sugars are responsible for poor blood circulation and neuropathy in a person with diabetes. Injured nerves become lose sensitivity, and the person with diabetes becomes unaware when they’ve stepped on a sharp object. This is what we call “peripheral neuropathy.”Consumer Reviews is supported by its audience. This website contains Paid Links. As an affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchase. Find more
Revitive Medic best price in US
Revitive Medic best price in UK
Which Revitive is best for diabetics neuropathy? Consult with your health care professional before use. Do not use if fitted with an electronic implanted device such as a heart pacemaker or Automatic Implantable Cardioverter Defibrillator (AICD), you are pregnant, being treated for, or have symptoms of Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT): such as pain, swelling and tenderness, heavy ache, warm or red skin in the leg.
Table of Contents
- 1 Is Revitive Medic best for diabetics neuropathy?
- 2 Does Revitive Medic really work – customer experience?
- 3 Revitive Medic may help to reduce your aching legs and feet caused by Diabetes
- 4 How does Revitive Medic help for diabetics neuropathy?
- 5 Can you use Revitive in genetic motor neurological disease?
- 6 Compare Revitive Medic for diabetics neuropathy
- 7 How Revitive Medic best for diabetics neuropathy – explained by doctor
- 8 Does insurance cover the cost of a REVITIVE?
- 9 Clinically proven
Is Revitive Medic best for diabetics neuropathy?
Why Diabetes? Diabetes impact the proper functioning of arteries and blood vessels that are essential for good circulation. You can use Revitive Medic circulation booster for –
- Poor circulation
- High Cholesterol
- Varicose veins
- Muscle weakness.
If you have diabetic neuropathy, you may feel…
- A pin and needles feeling or prickly feeling in your legs and feet
- Very cold or very hot temperature in feet
- Soreness or sensitivity
- No feeling of pain even with the presence of sores and cuts
- Injured feet feels has decreased pain level and discomfort (loss of protective sensation)
Does Revitive Medic really work – customer experience?
Revitive Medic may help to reduce your aching legs and feet caused by Diabetes
Many people with diabetes can also have Peripheral Arterial Disease, causing poor circulation in the legs resulting in pain and cramping when walking. Revitive is indicated to reduce symptoms associated with PAD. Revitive increases circulation in the legs, helping to reduce pain, cramp, numbness and discomfort in the legs of people with PAD, and helps you walk further before pain.
Speak to your pharmacist to find out how Revitive, a drug-free medical device is designed toreduce pain and discomfort in the legs, ankles or feet caused by Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy. Revitive is indicated to reduce or prevent blood pooling caused by diabetes and Clinically proven to increase circulation during use.
How does Revitive Medic help for diabetics neuropathy?
While the REVITIVE is not necessarily marketed for neuropathy, that does not mean that it will not help it. The REVITIVE is a clinically proven form of physical therapy that will help boost circulation in the lower legs, ankles and feet.
The REVITIVE uses electro muscle stimulation to cause contractions in the calf muscles. These contractions cause the feet to rock forwards and backwards while receiving various wave form pulses in the legs. In fact, the REVITIVE is marketed as being able to assist people with Neuropathy and other diabetic pains in Canada, the United Kingdom, France, Belgium, Australia and New Zealand with further testing being done in the United States.
Can you use Revitive in genetic motor neurological disease?
I’ve got one as has my daughter in law. In my case I have nerve damage in both legs/feet as a result of a RTA. My daughter in law has CMT which is a genetic motor neurological disease. We both have the Revitive Medic but my DIL also has the gloves as her hands are affected too. She uses it daily and swears by it. I use a couple of times a day and it give me some relief from the constant cramp and pins and needles I have in both legs and feet and it also helps unknot the calf muscles. My husband has used it a few times as well when his legs are sore and it has helped him.
There are 99 levels of intensity. I started at 30 mins at 26 and gradually increased it. I now do 40mins at 61. You can also use stick on pads and plug it in to treat other areas of the body. It is essentially a high powered TENS machine. It is expensive but they had an offer on when I got it plus I was able to get it VAT free which makes a difference.By maglil55 at diabetes.co.uk
Compare Revitive Medic for diabetics neuropathy
|Pro Health||Medic||Medic Knee||Medic Coach|
|Stimulation||Single Mode||Dual Mode||Dual Mode||Dual Mode|
|Patented IsoRocker||Standard||Max 20°||Max 20°||Max 20°|
|SmartBoost ™ Technology||–||–||–||Yes|
|Muscle Strengthening Pads (Knee Program)||–||–||Yes||–|
|Oxywave ™ Technology||–||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|Targeted Pain Management||–||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|90 Day Risk-Free Home Trial||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|2 Year Warranty||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|VAT relief available||–||Yes||Yes||Yes|
|90 Day Home Trial||Yes||Yes||Yes||Yes|
How Revitive Medic best for diabetics neuropathy – explained by doctor
“I use Revitive for 30 minutes on 60 and I use the pads on whatever hurts that day. I have noticed the pain has disappeared and so has the swelling. I love this machine as it has improved the pain I suffer from diabetic neuropathy. I highly recommend the Revitive.”By Gel, Jersey City at Revitive
Does insurance cover the cost of a REVITIVE?
We apologize for the inconvenience but at this time, the REVITIVE is not covered by any insurance. However, it never hurts to check with your provider to see if they are willing to cover a class II medical device, or if your doctor prescribes EMS usage. You can also talk to your doctor and accountant about the possibility writing off your purchase as a medical expense.
Revitive products are Class II medical devices. That means they are rigorously tested to ensure their safety and efficiency. These circulatory stimulators were developed in partnership with medical experts and university research centres.
The Revitive Medic is registered at ANSM (N/Ref. : C2AB3201700418).
Are there foods that can especially help with circulation?
There are a number of foods that you can eat that help to improve your circulation.
- Foods rich in Vitamin C, such as oranges, naturally thin your blood and help it to pass more freely though blood vessels.
- Flavonoids are often mentioned when improving circulation. It’s good to know that dark chocolate has these flavonoids. Pick varieties that are 70% cocoa or better.
- Cayenne pepper is known to tighten and increase the elasticity of blood vessels as well as increase metabolism.
- Sunflower seeds have Vitamin E in them which can also help prevent blood from clotting and help thickened, sticky blood get through vessels.
- Ginger is known for its increased circulation properties, and garlic helps keep plaque from building up in arteries and has a cleansing effect.
- High in necessary fiber, “Goji” berries also increase immune system response and increase circulation.
- Watermelon has the antioxidant lycopene, which is also thought to improve circulation.
- Another great food to eat is salmon. It’s a fatty fish that has increased levels of Omega 3 Fatty Acids, which have been proven to help your heart and circulatory system.
- Avocado is another good food to add to your grocery list, as it’s high in Omega 3s, too.