Relief is felt from the first session, and continued, regular use builds up muscle tone, increases bone density, relieves chronic pain, repairs old injuries, and provides a greater range of motion as you improve. Rumblex Plus delivers efficient, gentle Whole Body Vibrations (WBV), waking muscles throughout the body and triggering myofascial release. This, in turn, enhances your body’s built-in ability to regenerate cells and repair itself. Find more in Rumblex Plus 4D vibration plate reviews.Consumer Reviews is supported by its audience. This website contains Paid Links. As an affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchase. Find more
In the box
- Lifepro RumblexPlus 4D vibration Plate
- Power cord
- Hassle Free remote control
- Resistance bands 2
- Lifepro mini bands 4
- Excercise mat
- User guide
Pros & Cons – Rumblex Plus 4D vibration plate
- Increases bone density: it leads to increased bone density, which is particularly beneficial for elderly people as they lose bone mass due to age. Although, we suggest you seek medical advice first.
- Reduces back pain & muscle/joint aches: strengthens muscles to reduce back pain.
- Lowers blood pressure: high blood pressure patients require regular exercise, and Rumblex 4D is a perfect choice because it only requires little exertion.
- Regulates blood flow: It helps your body circulate blood properly.
- Weight loss: FBV allows for expeditious weight loss.
- Healthy workout: helps you stay in shape and develop a healthy lifestyle with an easy workout.
- Beneficial for osteoporosis & arthritis patients: it can reduce painful symptoms, strengthen bones and muscles, improve balance and coordination, and increase range of motion. All of this without exercising outside with the fear of hurting yourself further. However, it is recommended to consult your doctor before committing to an exercise program.
- Enhances flexibility & stability: increases range of motion and improves balance.
- Increases serotonin and decreases cortisol levels: exercise is a known way of improving mood and relieving stress.
- The power cord may easily shake loose.
- Low-speed vibrations are not very effective.
- The curved top might be uncomfortable for someone with fallen arches, pronated feet, or weak ankles.
- Size: 29.5″lx18″w x 6″h
- TripleMotor – 7 Vibration Modes
- Max Weight: 330 lbs
- Frequency: 4-40 Hz
- Amp: 0-12 mm / 1.5mm / 8mm
- 60 level
- p1-p3 auto program
- Voltage : 110v
- Net Weight: 38.5lbs
Body Fitness Vibration option
The LifePro 4D Vibration Machine has many vibration options to choose from:
- Pluses and Oscillations
- Lateral Pulses
- Oscillations and Lateral Movement
- “4D” Spiral
- Simple Oscillations
Compare Rumblex Plus vs Rumblex Pro
|Rumblex Plus||Rumblex||Rumblex Pro|
|Motor Type||3 – Oscillation, Pulsation & Lateral||3 – Oscillation, Pulsation & Lateral||3 – Oscillation, Pulsation & Lateral|
|Hz & Amplitude||4hz-40hz & Oscillation 1-12mm Pulsation 1.5mm Linear 8mm||4hz-40hz & Oscillation 1-12mm Pulsation 1.5mm Linear 8mm||4hz-40hz & Oscillation 1-12mm Pulsation 1.5mm Linear 8mm|
|Item Dims & Weight||29.5 x 18 x 6 inches, 38.5lbs, Max user weight 330lbs||31.1 x 18.1 x 7.3 inches, 42lbs, Max user weight 330lbs||31 x 18 x 7.6 inches, 42lbs, Max user weight 330lbs|
|Consultation & Online Videos||✓||✓||✓|
|Remote||Watch Remote||Watch Remote||Hand Remote|
|Loop Bands & Minibands to double up on your results!||✓||✓||✓|
|Curved Design to improve your balance.||✓||✓|
|Hand Straps to help isolate & enhance energy transfer to other muscles.||✓|
|Workout Accessory Kit to keep your workout fun!||✓|
Rumblex Plus 4D vibration plate video reviews
Rumblex Plus 4D vibration plate reviews
Overall dimensions for the Rumblex 4D is 31.1 x 18.1 x 7.3 inches and weighs in at 42lbs. The size might be such that you could slide it under a bed after using it, but the weight may be a limitation for some.
As with the base Rumblex Model, the Rumblex Plus is a great platform for a complete 4D workout.What is 4D, you ask?Other vibrating platforms feature either oscillatory (up and down) movements, lateral movements (side-to-side), or a combination of both. 4D is a combination of all of these movements, plus pulsating movements to ease your nervous system and recovery.With speed settings from 1 to 60, get ready to experience an intense workout that targets all your muscle groups. Whether you’re targeting your upper body, legs, abs, or back – there are countless exercises you can perform on the Rumblex Plus with ease.
You might be thinking that with 3 motors, the Rumblex 4D must be pretty noisy, right? That’s just not the case. It may not be whisper quiet per se, it’s quiet enough to watch TV or carry on a conversation without raising your voice.
7 training mode
As with the Standard Rumblex, the Rumblex Plus has 3 robust motors that deliver 4 dimensions of therapeutic vibrations for the ultimate workout and rehabilitation experience. No matter your goal – whether it be to burn fat, develop your legs, tighten your abs, strengthen your core, sculpt your arms and upper body, or even tighten your glutes – there is a setting built just for you! Depending on your injury and recovery goals and what you find most comfortable, you can choose between 3 distinct motions or combine them in a total of 7 training modes that activate more muscle fibers than any other product on the market.
Depending on how you see it, we love the inclusion of a Bluetooth speaker. To connect to the Bluetooth speaker, simply turn on the Rumblex, open your Bluetooth settings on your phone, and look for the LIFEPRO name. Click on that and you’re all set.
How to connect Rumblex Plus 4D vibration plate
Join the Rumblex Plus
- Open the back of the remote. Pull the plastic tab covering the battery terminals to remove it. Close the back of the remote.
- Rotate the 2 metal bars on the underside of the unit to the front.
- Use the hex key and 2 included screws to secure each bar in place.
- Loop the resistance bands into the holes in the 2 metal bars now extending from the front of the unit.
Plug power cord
- Insert the power cord firmly into the front of RumblexPlus
- Plug the power cord into an AC outlet
- Flip the bracket switch on the front of the RumblexPlus to the ON position
- Now press the power button and you are ready to go
Rumblex Plus 4D vibration plate performance reviews
Since you’re able to dial in the intensity of the motors, your experience on the Rumblex 4D can go from subtle to wild and insane pretty quickly. We found that if we locked out our knees while standing on the platform, it was much more jarring. Bend your knees ever so slightly and the vibrations throughout your body become much more subdued.
Now honestly, we did not know what to expect after our initial 10 minute session on the Rumblex 4D. While you can certainly choose to do exercise (more on that in a second), we opted to simply stand on the platform the first time around to gauge how we felt. Besides literally feeling “shook up”, we did not necessarily feel fatigued like you would after say, a brisk jog.
Alternate of Rumblex Plus 4D vibration plate
LifePro Waver Vibration Plate
This is a fairly priced best vibration plate that will offer you great value for your money. The best thing about this product is that it boosts muscle flexibility, enhances your fitness and builds your muscles. Moreover, it will give you a whole-body vibration, facilitating weight loss. Ideally, this vibration plate is equipped with an ergonomic display which you can use to control its settings for a customized experience.
Besides, one of the things that you will love about this best vibration plate is that it comes with different speed settings that you can pick from to match your ability level. To facilitate easy movement, this product comes with wheels, making it easy to move it from one room to the other. Moreover, you will also love its compact size that facilitates convenient storage.Key Features
- Special bonuses
- Unique design
- Multiple speeds
- Ergonomic display
- Wheels for easy maneuverability
- Remote control
- Satisfaction guarantee
- Full body vibration
Bluefin Fitness Vibration Power Plate Platform
Here is the best vibration plate that you need for your daily workouts. It comes with 180 level settings that you can use to get a customized workout session according to your needs. The best thing about buying this product is that you can change its settings manually or using a remote. This plate is made to help you build muscle strength, boost coordination and balance and lose weight.
To ensure that it is user-friendly, this product is easy to use and this is mainly boosted by the remote control that the product comes with. It is designed with a compact design that ensures that you do not need a lot of space to use it in your room. This product comes with a bonus resistance band that will help with training, injury rehabilitation, stretching, toning, and strength.Key Features
- Bonus resistance band set
- Remote control
- Easy to use
- Adjustable 5 mode
- 180 level settings
- Durable and stable
- What is the best Donnerberg Germany cordless massager in 2020?
- Breo iDream5 eye & head massager review – are they useful?
- Carevas foot massager machine – Shiatsu Kneading Foot Massager
- What is the Revitive medic circulation booster best price?
- Difference between Revitive and Revitive Medic – Medicare covered?