Is Revitive foot and leg gel effective? If you use Revitive daily with gel from just 30 minutes a day helps to relieve leg and foot pain, muscle cramps and leg swelling for users with conditions associated with poor circulation. Well moisturised feet will increase conductivity which may increase the benefits of REVITIVE. Cool & calming gel to help revive hot, tired feet & aching legs. Can you buy Revitive foot and leg gel at Boots?
This is a really nice moisturiser that leaves your feet feeling cool and refreshed. This Gel used in conjunction with Revitive IX Ciculation Booster is a must, you can feel the immediate difference when applied to the skin.
Pros & Cons
- Nice moisturiser
- Non-greasy &
- Keep hydrating
- Feeling refreshed
- Increased sensitivity for some user
Volume & Specs
This Revitive Colling Foot and Leg Gel comes in a 170ml tube.
- Brand REVITIVE
- Weight 0.44 Pounds
- Volume 170 Milliliters
Ingredients – Revitive foot and leg gel
This gel is made with a menthol base to revive tired skin. It is non-greasy & hydrating.
Specially formulated to revive tired feet and legs. This cooling gel includes Arnica extract and Peppermint Oil. Easily absorbs into the skin leaving no mess.
These natural ingredients are known for their relieving, soothing and anti-inflammatory properties. Your feet and legs will feel instantly refreshed!
List of full ingredients
- Aqua, Urea, Glycerin, Paraffinum, Liquidum, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Caprylic/ Capric Triglyceride,
- Dimethicone, Cetearyl Alcohol, Propylene Glycol, Betaine, PEG-100 Stearate, Ceteareth-25, Glyceryl Stearate,
- Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Xanthan Gum, Polyacrylamaide, C13-14 Isoparaffin, Laureth-7, Disodium EDTA, BHT,
- Anthemis Nobilis Flower Oil, Parfum, Iodopropynyl, Butylcarbamate, Methylisothiazolinone.
Revitive foot and leg gel benefits
- Relieves dry and cracked skin
- Aids with bigger and better muscle contractions
- Increases the hydration levels of the skin on your legs and feet
- Maximises the effects of the REVITIVE circulation boosters
- Allows for electrical stimulation to more easily pass through your skin
Details benefit of Revitive foot and leg gel
Nourishes your feet
Revitive foot and leg gel for dry skin keeps your feet hydrated, nourished and moisturized. It locks in moisture in the layers of your skin and forms a protective layer over your feet to prevent it from getting dry or cracked. It also restores lost moisture and makes your feet soft.
Protects your feet
You can get cracks, cuts and calluses in your feet when they are exposed to harsh winds and sun. Applying Revitive foot and leg gel every day protects your feet from the environmental aggressors and prevents your feet from getting dry and rough revealing soft, silky and smooth feet.
Keeps odor away
Always trapped in footwear, your feet can invite bad odour. Natural ingredients present in foot creams help to keep your feet fresh all day long and prevent bad smell and odour.
Helps you relax
A cream for feet helps you relax and calms the nerves after a tiring day. Massaging your feet with a heel healing cream also boosts the blood circulation, reduces stress and stimulates good sleep.
Keeps feet pretty
As moisturizing your face is crucial for flawless complexion, so is a foot cream for pretty feet. A cream for feet can act as a foot whitening cream and improve the texture, skin health and complexion of your feet, helping you get prettier, soft and younger-looking feet.
Makes feet light
Your feet can get irritated and itchy with dryness and flakes. A foot cream helps you get rid of these problems and instead makes your feet lighter. Many natural foot creams contain ingredients like neem and peppermint which provide nourishment to the skin without any heavy or greasy feeling.
It improves contact and conduction and makes the booster more effective.
When used daily the REVITIVE foot and leg cream will instantly boost the hydration levels of your skin as well as help to relieve extremely dry, cracked feet. This cream should be used before each use of the REVITIVE circulation boosters to maximise the affects.
How to use Revitive foot and leg gel
Apply a small amount to the soles of the feet before using the REVITIVE circulation boosters which can help improve the delivery of electrical stimulation.
Ensure the cream has been thoroughly absorbed before applying stimulation.
- You can use a foot cream after a shower to moisturize the feet and keep them soft.
- You can also use it as nourishing cream after a mini pedicure. Soak your feet in a bowl of warm water for 15-20 minutes. Take a pumice stone and foot scraper and exfoliate your feet to remove all the dead skin and calluses. Dip the foot in the water and wash off all the skin residue. Now remove your feet and pat dry. Take a generous amount of foot moisturizing cream and massage it on your feet all over. Wear a pair of socks to get smooth and soft feet.
- Also, you can use foot cream to massage your feet before bed every night. Just wash your feet with cold water, massage the foot cream and wear socks to get soft feet overnight.
Some people also report having mild side effects after reflexology treatment, including:
- tender feet
- emotional sensitivity
But these are short-term side effects that tend to go away shortly after treatment.