What is the Unblock Tech UBOX 9 price and is it worth for gaming or TV shows? The Unblock Tech UBOX 9 now features a high-end H616 Quad core ARM Cortex-A53 CPU plus a dedicated Mali-G31 6-core GPU, as well as 4GB DDR3 ram and 64GB flash ram. It works very well and response time is much faster than old version. Very easy to set up and use right out of the box. Discover details in Unblock Tech UBOX 9 review.Find more
In the box
- Unblock TV Box UBOX 9× 1
- Remote Control × 1
- HDMI Cable × 1
- User Manual × 1
- International Adapter (DC 5V/1.5A) × 1
Pros & Cons
- Better memory and storage
- H616 Quad core processor
- Faster response time
- Voice enabled remote
- Instructions in limited language
Specs – Unblock Tech UBOX 9
- Product size：110MM*110MM*18.5MM
- Large memory: 4G + 64G capacity
- Chipset : H616 Quad-core ARM Cortex-A53
- CPU: H616 Quad-Core ARM
- GPU: Mail-G31
- 6K HDR: The picture quality more clear
- SDRAM: DDR3 4GB
- Operation System: Android 10.0
- Language: Chinese, English (Multi-Languages support)
- AI Voice System: Support search, play control and other functions.
- Dual-Band WIFI: 2.4G+5G dual-band WIFI
- Global 200+ CDN node: This makes our device faster and stable.
- Network: Support 802.11 B/G/N/AC wireless protocol 2.4G+5G
- Remote controller: Intelligent AI voice remote controller
- Nand Flash Nand: 64GB EMMC
- Storage Extension Support : MicroSD(TF), Up to 32GB MicroSD（TF）
- Power Supply: DC 5V/1.5A
- Bluetooth: Bluetooth5.0 藍牙5.0
Unblock Tech UBOX 9 review
It is build of ABS plastic and rectangular in design. It has matt finish white color. In the middle, there is thin LED indicator light circling the the box.
Unblock Tech UBOX 9 measures at 4.33 x 4.33 x 0.72 inches, which weighs around 1.25 pounds. Its hardware type is Linux, memory type is DDR3 SDRAM, and it has NVIDIA processor. It runs on latest Android version.
Ports – Unblock Tech UBOX 9
UBOX 9 comes with HDMI output port which supports you to connect with 4K or 6K SMRT TV content. It has USB port, which you can use for wireless mouse or keyboards or to connect with USB drive. For high-end games, it also equipped with one 3.5mm headphone jack.
- HDMI Out HDMI: 1 × HDMI2.0
- USB Port USB: 2 × USB 2.0
- AV Output: 1 × 3.5mm Headphone Jack
1 × 3.5mm
- Network: 1 × RJ45 LAN Port
1 × RJ45 LAN
- Power Supply: 1 x DC Jack
- Card Reader : 1 × MicroSD(TF) Slot
- Antenna: Built-in WiFi antenna
- Wi-Fi: Support 802.11 b/g/n Wireless protocol 2.4G+5G
- Cable Network: 10M/100M BaseT
It comes with faster H616 processor. Upgradation of processor has enhanced its performance. It reduces power consumption. Unblock Tech UBOX 9 has set of professional engineers who deliver a different and enjoyable experience to its users and that’s why interface is user friendly.
Memory & Storage
Social life is full of memories, eventful movies and live TV shows. Unblock Tech UBOX 9 has
4GB running memory, and 64GB storage space to support this. You might know most high-end (including iPhone) smartphone has 4GB RAM which this Unblock Tech UBOX 9 has and it is worth that you can connect your phone with this box.
6K HDR image
Unblock UBOX 9 Pro Max TV box support 6K ultra-definition video decoding, using a new generation of smart color 3.3 image quality engine, the picture quality is clearer, the picture is more vivid and smooth.
Global CDN Node
Global CDN node full coverage acceleration Global coverage of 15 countries and regions,
more than 200 CDN nodes continue to accelerate. 10 Date centers, 30+ countries and regions, 200+ CDN node
Family KTV – you can sing
UNBLOCK UBOX 9 support you can sing high at home. Friends gathering, family entertainment is happier and more fun.
Screen sharing – Unblock Tech UBOX 9
Turn your phone into a remote. You only need to install the Ubox 9 PRO MAX with your HDMI-enabled TV or computer screen (speaker output is required)With a stable Wi-Fi environment, you can register an account on your mobile device to control the box and allow you to watch your favorite tv programs everywhere and even when you go abroad.
3 Simple Setup Steps：
1. Attach UBox 9 to TV
2. Connect UBox 9 to Wi-Fi
3. Start Streaming
With the new upgrade 5GHz 802.11ac dual-frequency Wi-Fi module, it provides the fastest transaction speed and most stable signal to meet the needs of HD video and large file transmission and provide high quality and smooth frames.
Also, it enables an ultra long-distance connection and is compatible with various kinds of Bluetooth devices with Bluetooth 5.0 technology.
Streaming in Unblock Tech UBOX 9
Just select UBLIVE and you’ll find that there are a ton of TV channels available from UK, US, Canada, South East Asia, including TV channels from Hong Kong, Taiwan, most of China, Japan, Singapore and many more. We also have tons of programs and movies. there’re live broadcasts, movies, and episodes, which specify basic functions.
Over 700 channels from all over the world are now waiting for you to discover, including Mainland China, Hong Kong, and Taiwan. From variety shows to documentaries, you can surely find your favorite one.
- TV channels – 1800+
- Sports – 39+ Channels
- Documentaries – 45+ Channels
- Cartoons – 39+ Channels
Always miss your favorite TV programs on traditional TV for different reasons? From now on, the 24 hours playback function of UBOX 9 lets you enjoy your favorite shows anytime and anywhere. You can now replay any splendid shows and programs you’ve missed in your leisure time instead of rushing yourself to catch up on all the content!
Alternate of Unblock Tech UBOX 9
Nvidia Shield TV (2019)
- Number of Channels: 5,000
- Size: 6.5 x 1.6 x 1.6 inches
- Weight: 4.8 oz
+Lots of great apps
+Quick rendering of UHD content
-AI upscaling doesn’t add that much
The 2019 Nvidia Shield TV doesn’t just look unlike any other streaming device we’ve ever seen (it’s more like a mobile power charger), it’s also one of the best streaming devices, period. This tube for your tube is great at speedily spitting out UHD 4K content, and its thousands of apps means you’re getting practically everything you could watch. And it’s so slight in size that it fill fit discretely into the ever-crowded space around your TV.
This Shield TV also includes a remote control, rather than a game controller. We love this remote because it illuminates when you pick it up in the dark. You won’t miss the lack of a packed in controller, thanks to PlayStation 4 and Xbox One controller support. That all adds up to the best streaming device for those willing to spend more. And while you can game with Google Stadia on the Chromecast Ultra (not the regular Chromecast), the Shield TV supports 4K HDR streaming, making it the best streaming device for those looking to game and watch.
- Formuler Z8 Pro Android 4K IPTV set-top box review – how to setup?
- Roku Ultra 2020 vs 2021 review & comparison chart
- Amazon Fire Stick 4K vs Nvidia Shield TV Pro difference – how to play game?
- Streaming device vs Smart TV – which is better to buy?
- Best Streaming devices comparison chart 2021 – where to buy in UK, Canada & Australia?