What is the Yaber V6 WiFi Bluetooth projector 9000L best price? Is it worth investment? With native 1920x1080P resolution, 3 times of pixels than other 720p projectors, it’s the most cost-effective 1080p projector. Both iOS/android systems can mirror videos/photos/games from your smartphone or other Miracast-enabled devices freely. V6 is the first LCD projector that can play Microsoft Office & Adobe PDF files directly from your USB stick and view them on the projector. Find more in Yaber V6 WiFi Bluetooth projector 9000L review.
In the box
- 1 X YABER V6 Projector
- 1 X Remote Control(Battery NOT Included)
- 1 X Power Cable
- 1 X HDMI Cable
- 1 X VGA Cable
- 1 X 3-1 AV Cable
- 1 X Projector Lens Cover
- 1 X User Manual
- 1 X Cloth
Pros & Cons
- Compact size and lightweight at 5.7 pounds
- Seems fairly bright in a dark room
- The higher contrast rate offers better picture quality
- The provided remote seems tacky and cheap
- Internal speakers sound tinny
Specs – Yaber V6 WiFi Bluetooth projector 9000L
- Brand YABER
- Color White
- Item Weight 7.32 pounds
- Product Dimensions 9.84 x 8.66 x 4.33 inches
- Model: YABER V6
- Native Resolution: 1920 x 1080 px (Full HD)
- Screen size: 45 – 350 inches
- Display Technology: LCD
- Light source: LED
- Aspect ratio: 16:9 / 4:3
- Screen size recommended: 120″
- Max Resolution: 4K Ultra HD
- Brightness: 9000 lumens
- Contrast ratio: 10000:1
- WiFi: Yes.
- Screen mirroring via WiFi connection: Yes
- Keystone Correction: 4D ±50° horizontal and vertical
- Zoom function: 100% – 50%
- Lamp Life: 100000 hours
- Built-in Speakers: 6W dual stereo Hi-Fi
- Bluetooth: 5.0
- Chromecast, Fire TV Stick & Roku: supported.
- Android device connection: MHL cable (not included)
- Dolby Digital (AC-3): not supported.
- Connection terminals: 2x HDMI / 2 x USB / AV / VGA / audio output 3,5mm mini jack
- iPhone device connection: Lightning to HDMI adapter (not included)
Compare Yaber V6 WiFi Bluetooth projector 9000L vs Y31
|Model||YABER V6||YABER Y31|
|Native Resolution||Full HD (1920 x 1080 px)||Full HD (1920 x 1080 px)|
|Max Resolution||4K Ultra HD||4K Ultra HD|
|Brightness||9000 lumens||8000 lumens|
|Keystone correction||±50° horizontal and vertical||± 50° horizontal and vertical|
|Built-in Speakers||6W dual stereo Hi-Fi||Yes|
|Dolby Digital supported||No||Yes|
|Screen size||45 – 350 inches||45 – 300 inches|
Yaber V6 WiFi Bluetooth projector 9000L review
YABE V6 WiFi & Bluetooth projector adopts advanced German LED light source, high-quality materials, and delicate manufacturing process.
Measuring at 9.84 x 8.66 x 4.33 inches, it weighs only 7.32 pounds. YABER V6 is the smaIIest native 1080p projector on the market. The unit is very small and light weight. It comes with a nice zipper carrying bag allowing it to be easily and safely transported. It comes with everything you can expect from a great projector – like Classic design, small form, smart looking, smooth operation, innovative correction, WiFi, and Bluetooth etc.
2x HDMI / 2 x USB / AV / VGA / audio output 3,5mm mini jack ¦ Dolby Digital (AC-3): not supported ¦ Keystone: 4-Point correction
Can you play Netflix with Yaber V6 WiFi Bluetooth projector 9000L?
To be able to watch Netflix on YABER V6, as well as many other streaming services like Amazon Prime Video, Disney Plus, HBO Now, Apple TV Plus and Hulu, and apps like YouTube, you have several options:
- iPhone or iPad connected to the projector’s HDMI port through a Lightning to HDMI cable.
- Laptop, MacBook, PC or Mac connected to the HDMI port.
- Chromecast, Fire TV Stick or Roku connected to the projector’s HDMI port.
- Via Android TV Box or Apple TV Box connected to the HDMI port.
- Nvidia Shield TV o Shield TV Pro connected to the HDMI port.
- Android smartphone or tablet connected via USB C to HDMI cable to the projector’s HDMI port.
- PS3, PS4, Nintendo Switch or Xbox One connected via HDMI to the projector’s HDMI port.
With screen size of 45-350 inches, it can produce Native resolution of 1920×1080 (Full HD, support 4K). Its Display technology is LCD.
Keystone correction – Yaber V6 WiFi Bluetooth projector 9000L review
4D keystone can only adjust the vertical or horizontal directions, while the 4P Keystone realizes that the 4 corners of the picture can all be adjusted separately, more practical, convenient and user-friendly. It is the biggest feature, the innovative 4-Point Keystone Correction, an upgraded 4D keystone correction.
With Zoom function, it can shrink the image size from 100% to 50% using the remote without moving the projector.
With 10000:1 high contrast, and 16:9/4:3 aspect ratio, YABER V6 produce crystal clear picture. The v6 projector’s chip consists of tens of thousands of reflective lenses, each lens is quickly switched every second to render 1080p full hd picture.
The 6000L video projector can only be used in a completely dark environment, but the YABER V6 tv projector can also be used in low light conditions. It has 9000L brightness. V6 LCD projector utilizes the bright LED light and LCD display technology, with 9000L high brightness significantly provides over 60+% brightness than other mini projector, which serves your eyes better.
Sound quality is quite decent and does turn the room into a nice home theater but I suppose hooking up a (Bluetooth) sound bar would make it even better especially for low frequency response (have not tried that yet). The fan is relatively quiet but still can be heard when there is no sound in the room but not noticeable when sound is being played back.
Smart use with long lamp life
This portable projector is very suitable for home movie entertainment, backyard, games, yoga, and party usage. Adopt the latest SmarEco technology to minimize lamp power consumption to extend the useful life of the lamp to a maximum of 1000000 hours.
Setup – Yaber V6 WiFi Bluetooth projector 9000L
Easily and without any problems hooked up my Apple TV to one of the 2 HDMI inputs and paired my Bluetooth headphone. I project the image to a wall about 9.5 ft away from the projector (i.e. no need for a screen) and, once the focus adjustment is made, the image is very sharp (especially when viewing 4K videos like those on Youtube). The contrast is very good even when lights are turned on near the projector. For picture adjustment there are a few preset options as well as user mode option where your individual (contrast, brightness, saturation, etc.) settings get saved.
Alternate of Yaber V6 WiFi Bluetooth projector 9000L
Vankyo Performance V630
Vankyo is a renowned brand when it comes to price-effective projectors. Their projector range starts from as low as $59, while the Vankyo Performance V630 is the top-of-the-line projector from the brand.
Being the flagship model, it comes with irresistible features like 1920 x 1080p Full HD resolution at 60Hz, ±45° keystone correction, 50,000 hours lamp life, and max screen of 300-inches.
The Vankyo Performance V630 has a premium built quality. It comes in a white casing that is lightweight and compact enough to carry anywhere. To add to its portability, the brand even provides a good quality carrying case with the package.
Since it has a throw ratio of 1.3x, you can get up to 120-inches from a distance of just 10 feet. Thus, this projector will be ideal to use in a small room or your dorm.
On the connectivity front, it comes with all the latest connectivity features like 2x HDMI, AV, VGA, USB, SD Card support, and Audio out port. Additionally, you can also utilize the screen mirroring feature and mirror your phone screen onto the projector.
These connectivity options make it ideal for pairing with PC, laptop, PS4, Xbox, USB sticks, Pen Drives, Android/iOS devices, and streaming media players.
The brand is generous enough to offer 2x 5W stereo speakers in the projector. However, to extract a better sound quality, it’s better to invest in a dedicated speaker set.
Even though the Vankyo Performance V630 is feature-packed to the brim, its brightness value doesn’t even come close to the one found on Viewsonic PA503S.
- Plenty of features available at an affordable price
- Compact size and lightweight
- Higher lamp life
- 3-year free repair warranty
- The maximum brightness is adequate at best
- Using keystone features causes blurred images at the corners
How to connect and mirror your iPhone or iPad with the YABER V6 via WiFi.
- Go to the projector’s Menu and select the signal source “IOS”.
- Turn on the WiFi on your iPhone/iPad and wait for a few seconds till the WiFi networks be displayed.
- Select the projector’s WiFi network.
- Turn on the Screen Mirror or AirPlay function on your iOS devices or open the video APPs directly to mirroring on the projector.
- DR. J Professional 7500 Lumens projector AK-30 review – how to do software update?
- DBPOWER RD-820 review – is this Mini Projector a portable Video Projector?
- DBPOWER 8000L Full HD outdoor movie projector review
- Onoayo 5G WiFi projector 9500L Full HD review
- GooDee 2021 upgrade HD video projector review – how to do troubleshooting?