The video projector offers the projection size from 50″ to 300″ depending on the distance and 10ft is the recommended viewing distance. The biggest feature is the Y31’s innovative 4D Keystone Correction (± 50° for horizontal and vertical correction), Auto Vertical Correction, One-click Restore and One-click to Brighten function which is not possible on other projectors. Find here everything that you need to know in YABER Y31 Native 1920x 1080p projector 7200 LUX upgrade review.Consumer Reviews is supported by its audience. This website contains Paid Links. As an affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchase. Find more
In the box
Though the projector comes with a power cord, remote, HDMI cable, AV adapter, and cleaning cloth I would like to see a carrying case added or at least an option purchase one separately. Though the cardboard box that the projector comes in can be used, it’s not a long term solution.
- YABER Y31 Projector
- HDMI cable
- AV cable (3 in 3)
- AV cable (3 in 1)
- VGA cable
- Lens cover
- Remote control (battery not included)
- User manual
Pros & Cons
- Built-in 3W dual stereo speakers with SRS sound system offers great sound quality
- Equipped with intelligent temperature control technology
- 7200 lux bright and high dynamic contrast ratio of 10000 provides sharp and detailed HD images
Specifications – YABER Y31 Native 1920x 1080p projector 7200 LUX upgrade
- Model: Y31
- Display Technology: LCD LED
- Lamp Life: 100000 hours
- Aspect Ratio: 4: 3/16: 9
- Screen Size: 50”-300”
- Dimension: 12 x 9 x 4.1 inch
- Weight: 5.7 lb
- Brightness: 7200 lumens
- Native Resolution: 1920*1080P (Supported 4k UHD)
- One-Click Restore Function: Easy to restore
- One-Click to Brighten: +15% Brightness Reduce
- Contrast Ratio: 10000: 1
- Keystone Correction: ±50° 4D ( horizontal and vertical correction)
- Automatic Vertical Correction: ±45° Rotate Left and Right: ±30°
- Sound: Built-in 5W dual stereo speakers with SRS sound system, support Dolby Digital (AC3)
- Zoom Range:-25%
Can you watch Netflix and other apps?
To be able to watch Netflix on YABER Y31, as well as many other streaming services like Amazon Prime Video, Disney Plus, HBO Now, Apple TV Plus and Hulu, and apps like YouTube, you have several options:
- Chromecast, Fire TV Stick or Roku connected to the projector’s HDMI port.
- Android smartphone or tablet connected via USB C to HDMI cable to the projector’s HDMI port.
- iPhone or iPad connected to the projector’s HDMI port through a Lightning to HDMI cable.
- Laptop, MacBook, PC or Mac connected to the HDMI port.
- PS3, PS4, Nintendo Switch or Xbox One connected via HDMI to the projector’s HDMI port.
- Via Android TV Box or Apple TV Box connected to the HDMI port.
- Nvidia Shield TV o Shield TV Pro connected to the HDMI port.
Compare YABER Y31 Native 1920x 1080p projector 7200 LUX upgrade vs VANKYO LEISURE 3 Mini Projector
|YABER Y31 Native 1920x 1080P Projector 7200L Upgrade Full HD Video Projector||VANKYO LEISURE 3 Mini Projector, 1080P and 170” Display Supported, Portable Movie Projector|
|Connectivity Technology||VGA, USB, HDMI, MHL||HDMI,VGA,USB, AV, TF Card, TV BOX, 1080P Supported|
|Image Contrast Ratio||10000:1||2000:1|
|Item Dimensions||12 x 9 x 4.1 inches||7.9 x 5.9 x 3.1 inches|
|Item Weight||5.70 lbs||2.10 lbs|
Is YABER Y31 Native 1920x 1080p projector 7200 LUX upgrade better than YABER Y30?
|Model||YABER Y31||YABER Y30|
|Native Resolution||Full HD (1920 x 1080 px)||Full HD (1920 x 1080 px)|
|Max Resolution||4K Ultra HD||4K Ultra HD|
|Brightness||7200 lumens||7200 lumens|
|Keystone correction||± 50° horizontal and vertical||± 50° horizontal and vertical|
|Dolby Digital supported||Yes||No|
|Screen size||45 – 300 inches||50 – 300 inches|
YABER Y31 Native 1920x 1080p projector 7200 LUX upgrade
The video projector offers the projection size from 50″ to 300″ depending on the distance and 10ft is the recommended viewing distance.
The biggest feature is the Y31’s innovative 4D Keystone Correction ( 50 for horizontal and vertical correction), Auto Vertical Correction, One-Click Restore, and one-click to Brighten function which is not possible on other product. Despite the high price, some customers Y31 projector’s chip consists of tens of thousands of reflective lenses, each lens is quickly switched every second to render 1080P full HD picture. 7000 lumens brightness significantly provides over 60+% brightness than other mini projectors, which serves your eyes better.
Once you turn on the projector, setting up the screen is easy, this projector will auto center it for you and all you really have to do after that is square it off and adjust the height to where you want it, This projector also provides a lens shift which allows you to raise and lower the picture by approximately 5 inches this way picture quality does need to be adjusted but its very easy to accomplish this, It’s provided two ring and slides, one is a focus ring and the other is zoom ring
HiFi Stereo Audio Performance Built-in dual stereo speakers (3W) with SRS Sound System. With double clear sound quality, the powerful speakers give you an immersive experience. HiFi stereo audio performance – with dual speakers, 3W, with gragra version intelligent temperature control technology, improves heat dissipation of the projector.
A double-Sided cooling system enhances the heat spread of Y31 – 2x more powerful than ordinary LED projectors. It decreases at least 30-40% noise compared to the normal projection on the market, and you can also change the fan speed to reduce noise by the remote control.
Alternate of YABER Y31 Native 1920x 1080p projector 7200 LUX upgrade
ViewSonic (PA503W) – 6-SEGMENT COLOR WHEEL
The ViewSonic PA503W, according to the company’s marketing department, is a versatile projector. Are they wrong? No, not necessarily. For the most part, this is as versatile of a model as they come. A few things make this projector the all-arounder that it’s supposed to be but let’s start with SuperColor.
The company’s proprietary technology, SuperColor incorporates an exclusive 6-segment color wheel and dynamic lamp control capabilities. The images that you get as a result of this technology are usually nothing short of beautiful, with realistic tones and a wide color range.
Probably needless to say but, with projectors, the driving force(s) behind the image quality isn’t just different companies’ technologies but the usual specs like brightness, contrast ratio, and resolution that often determine the end result. Fortunately, the model in question delivers in just about every image category. We will not focus on the 1280 x 800 (WXGA) native resolution nor are we going to highlight the 16:10 native aspect ratio.
- Epson EpiqVision mini EF12 smart streaming laser projector review
- ViewSonic X10-4K vs Optoma UHL55 : what are the differences?
- Artlii Energon 2 Full HD WiFi Bluetooth projector review and setup
- ViewSonic X10-4K vs BenQ HT3550 review – can you play game?
- ViewSonic X10-4KE True 4K UHD Short Throw LED projector review