Is AERLANG deep tissue massage gun good for deep tissue massage? AERLANG massage gun is professional, it can promote muscle recovery, relieve muscle pain and meet the different needs of different customers. It has 6 different types of massage heads to target different body parts and muscle groups. This massage head is suitable to get a customized massage experience for body relaxation and release your fatigue. Reveal more benefits in AERLANG deep tissue massage gun review.Consumer Reviews is supported by its audience. This website contains Paid Links. As an affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchase. Find more
In the box
The contents of the case include the device itself, the attachments, the wall charger, and a user manual.
- Device itself
- Wall charger and
- User manual.
Pros & Cons
- Provides a customizable fit that makes it easy to adjust on any part of the body
- Built-in advanced heat function helps in soothing muscle fatigue or soreness
- Made of high-quality PU leather that offers an extended durability
- Comes with short cord length
Specs – AERLANG deep tissue massage gun
- Item: Aerlang EM8 Percussion Massager
- Stall Force 20-30 lbs. (est)
- Stroke Length 16 mm (but feels less)
- Percussions 1200 -3200 ppm
- Speed options 20
- Battery Life 3-6 hours
- (2500 mAh, non-removable)
- Noise 35 – 55 dB
- Weight 2.2 lbs
- Head Attachments 6
- Warranty 1 year
The AERLANG deep tissue massage gun price varies $30 ~ $80. This is a budget device that is really well equipped and can be a reasonable choice as an introductory gun.
Compare AERLANG deep tissue massage gun
|AERLANG EM13||AERLANG EM13||AERLANG EM13|
|Feature||Women/Elderly/Home Style||Athletes/Fitness Enthusiasts/Professional Mdels||Women/Elderly/Home Style|
|Working Time||200 minutes||360 minutes||200 minutes|
|Attachments||6 massage heads||6 massage heads||6 massage heads|
|with Carrying Case||✓||✓||✓|
AERLANG deep tissue massage gun review
The built feels solid and the handle has a good feeling material with good grip. They are made of hard plastic. There are 2 ball attachments included and 6 attachments are enough to massage the whole body.
The device has a basic, universal design (T-shape). It weighs 2.2lbs. It has simple air vents at the top to cool it down when used for long. The main switch button is at the bottom next to the charging port.
The device has an LCD with touch buttons. The LCD screen works great. It’s LCD screen so adjusting the speed and power of the massager is easy with a simple touch. There is the speed indicator, the numbers to the left of the screen (0 to 20), and the battery indicator, the numbers to the right of the screen(0 to 99). There are + and – signs to toggle between speeds.
AERLANG deep tissue massage gun attachment
The Aerlang device comes with 6 attachments. We have to give it to them, not many affordable massage guns are this equipped. Even Theragun is somewhat economical with the number of attachments for their entry-level Prime – it has 4 attachments.
The attachments here include:
- Bullet head: This one is the pointy one. It’s used to massage trigger points and for pinpoint massage treatment.
- Ball head: This one is used to massage most parts of the body including the joint areas. It has a give to it to massage tender and bony areas.
- Fork / Spine head: Used to massage the area along the spine and the neck area. It can also be used to massage the Achilles area. You can also use it around the shoulder blades.
- Flat head: It’s the go-to massage attachment if you want to massage large muscle groups like the quads and hamstring.
- Shovel / Wedge head: A special attachment used to massage the shoulder blade. You can also use it to massage small muscle groups (arms and palms).
Speed & Percussions
This device has a 1200-3200 percussion range. It has 20 speed gears to cycle through. Now that may sound impressive if you have never handled a massage gun, but for anyone who has had one, 20 speeds are way too many. Even though the range is wide, we believe 6 or 7 speed gears are enough – or maybe 8 at most. Some vibrations are transferred to the handle.
How to use
The attachment for the spinal column penetrates deeply with little pressure. A nice feature when holding down on the +/- you can stop the massage to change out attachments and restart. For a hand held unit it is heavy duty.
Battery life & charging
The charger is a wall charger. This deep tissue massager is equipped with 2500mAh advanced lithium battery, which can work for up to 300 minutes(low speed) after being fully charged.
AERLANG deep tissue massage gun Performance review
This massage gun really does help with sore muscles, cramping and even muscle knots. Whether using after work, using after a really hard workout or just using because I feel soreness, this massage gun feels amazing.
With a 16mm amplitude, this device can give a good massage since the hits are hard enough. This device has a very low stall force – somewhere in the upper 20s or 30lbs. at most. The motor output (20W) gives it away. Aerlang claims that their gun can withstand 35lbs. of pressure. With 12V brushless high-torque motor, operating dB only about 35db-55dB, bringing you a high power and low dB massage experience. Every use is a kind of enjoyment.
AERLANG deep tissue massage gun alternative
LifePro Sonic LX Professional Massage Gun
- Noise: 55 dB
- Stall Force: 50 pounds
- Weight: 2.3 pounds
- Customizability: Nine speed settings and seven attachment heads
- Plenty of speeds and attachments
- Powerful and effective
- Large button design
- Less ergonomic than other options
- Heavier than other options
Folks who crave customizability in their at-home massages need to consider this LifePro device. It features nine intensity levels and comes equipped with seven different massage heads.
The device provides 1,800 percussions per minute on its lowest setting and 3,400 on its highest, rivaling top picks like the Theragun. Weighing 2.3 pounds, it’s lightweight enough for most people to use comfortably, and the larger button design makes it easy to toggle between settings while using it.
Meanwhile, the battery lasts up to four hours on a single charge, so you won’t need to worry about recharging it after every single use.
- Bob and Brad deep tissue percussion massager gun review & price
- Theragun Pro 4th generation percussive therapy massager review
- Sportneer vs Theragun massage gun comparison – do they support app?
- Sportneer deep tissue percussion muscle massager gun for pain relief review
- CANHEAL fascia gun review – is it effective?