The CleanShield 550 HEPA air scrubber can filter up to 99.96% of particles down to 0.3 microns in size, such as mold spores and fungi. This means your breathing zone will be clear of harmful contaminants from restoration or construction jobs. Need more than 550 CFM? Simply chain together up to 3 units for 1,650 CFM of air cleaning power! With 3 stages of filtration and up to 550 CFM, the CleanShield 550 air scrubber is a proven performer. When you’re dealing with flood or fire restoration, you need a powerful unit to keep the air breathable. Get more in AlorAir Cleanshield HEPA 550 Air Scrubber reviews.
Specs – AlorAir Cleanshield HEPA 550 Air Scrubber
- Power: 2.8 amps, 115V, 60 Hz
- Duct sizes intake – Intake: 16 in.
- Duct sizes Outlet – Intake: 8 in.
- Cord: 25 ft Power Cord
- Outlet: 15A UL Rated GFCI Duplex Receptacle
- Static pressure: 2.8 in. (H2O)
- Air flow: 270~550CFM
- Sound Pressure Leve: <69DBA
- Filters: G3 Filter
- Filters: HEPA 550 Filter
- Filters: Activated Carbon Filter
- Weight: 44Ibs
- Shipping Dim(WxHxD) : 14.8”x20.8”x24.8”
- Loading quantity : 20″:147Sets/40″:321Stes/40″HQ:398Sets
Who is this for – AlorAir Cleanshield HEPA 550 Air Scrubber?
- Restoration – Fire or Flood – mold spores, dust & debris, odors
- Construction Sites – Painting, woodworking, bricklaying, cement dust, sawdust
- Crawl Spaces & Basements – Mold spores, mildew, drying, bacteria
- Fire Departments – Fire restoration, soot, ash & odor removal
- Industrial Cleaning – VOCs, odor & pollution control
- Dust & Odor Control – From any home or workplace area
- Tunnels – Stale air, VOCs, emissions, dust & debris
- Grinding & Welding Shops – Airborne particles, dust, smoke & ash
- Sewage Remediation – Odors, gases, bacteria, germs & particles
AlorAir Cleanshield HEPA 550 Air Scrubber comparison
|Air Scrubber Green||Air Scrubber Red|
|Power||2.5 Amps, 115V, 60 Hz||2.5 Amps, 115V, 60 Hz|
|Cord||23 ft Power Cord||23 ft Power Cord|
|Sound Pressure Leve||<65 dBA||<65 dBA|
|Filters||MERV-10 Filter, HEPA Filter, Activated Carbon Filter||MERV-10 Filter, HEPA Filter, Activated Carbon Filter|
|Weight||39.6 Ibs||39.6 Ibs|
|Unit Dim(L×W×H)||24.8 x 21.6 x 14.5in||24.8 x 21.6 x 14.5in|
AlorAir Cleanshield HEPA 550 Air Scrubber reviews
CleanShield HEPA 550, a versatile air scrubber and negative air machine that can effectively complete your water damage restoration tasks, mold remediation works, fire damage restoration, dust control, odor control and sewage remediation.
AlorAir Cleanshield HEPA 550 Air Scrubber is square shaped design with yellow color. Its dimension is 24.8 x 14.8 x 20.8 inches. It weighs 39.6 Ibs.
GFCI outlet allows daisy-chaining. The control panel is that there are some unique features.
- Switch, On-Off-On
- Variable Speed Control
- Auxiliary Outlet GFCI
- HEPA Filter Change light
- Circuit Breaker
Besides the standard prefilter and HEPA filter, CleanShield HEPA 550 also equipped with activated carbon filter which is able to capture a wide variety of volatile organic compounds (VOCs), including soot and smoke, food odors, fumes from paint and paint thinners, sewer odors, and many other compounds. Individually wrapped filters with pellets ensure the maximum airflow and maximum contact while minimizing filter dust.
In a standard Category 1 water damage situation, place the CleanShield HEPA 550 in the middle of the affected area. Airmovers can stir up particles into the air. The HEPA 550 can reduce particle levels by filtering the air in the restoration process.
Formally trained remediation professionals
Run the CleanShield HEPA 550 as a negative air machine without interruption for the duration of every remediation job. The 550 HEPA can filter up to 99.96% of particles with 0.3 microns or larger size, such as mold spores and fungi.
In most cases, the remediation process requires the affected area to be well sealed. Space sealing prevents the spread of mold spores and dust. Professionals with specialized remediation techniques use the CleanShield HEPA 550 can bring about a striking effect of air cleaning.
AlorAir Cleanshield HEPA 550 Air Scrubber customer reviews
LOVE IT, EXCELLENT FILTERING DEVICE
Based on reviews from consumer analysis, I bought two of them. I am very happy that I made the right decision. My house is full of paint because of the painted walls, but these installations help a lot. Its activated carbon filter helps eliminate odors. Besides, we also use it to capture dust particles collected in the reconstructed basement. I am glad I bought these air scrubbers.By ‘Larissa Nicholls at AlorAir
- Bio Bidet Discovery DLS Bidet toilet seat review
- Arlo Essential Video Doorbell wire-free review and installation
- VIVOHOME Professional ultrasonic parts cleaner review
- Schlage FE695 Touch Camelot lock with flair lever review & installation
- Emerson 1F95-1277 touchscreen 7-day programmable thermostat review