Does it have any app – Aluratek (ADMPF315F) 15 inch digital photo frame – black? It comes with Touchscreen IPS LCD Display and 8GB Built-in Memory that offers local storage features and options. Aluratek photo frames recognize a wide number of photo, audio, and video formats automatically, and you can add photos via USB, memory card, or thumb drive. Playback is as simple as turning the frame on. Find details in Aluratek (ADMPF315F) 15 inch digital photo frame – black review.
In the box
- 15” Digital Photo Frame
- Frame Stand
- Remote Control
- USB 2.0 Cable
- Power Adapter
- Instructional Manual
- Registration Card / Warranty
Pros & Cons
- The build quality
- Very easy to use and set up
- The sleek look of the frame
- Screen is bright with pleasing colors
- The connectivity options that include local storage option
- Does not play video
- The stand
- Viewing angle is extremely limited
- Low-resolution screen
Specs – Aluratek (ADMPF315F) 15 inch digital photo frame
- High quality frame with built-in speakers and easy to use controls
- View hi-quality digital photos on the 15” TFT true color LCD at 1024 x 768 resolution (4:3 aspect ratio)
- Configure photo slideshows to play in various display and transition modes set to background music
- Supports various picture, video and audio formats as most file formats are automatically recognized
- Transfer and store files quickly and easily from your personal computer to the frame’s 4GB built-in memory with hi-speed USB 2.0.
- Supports SD / SDHC / SDXC memory cards (up to 32GB)
- Connect a USB flash drive or SD card to easily access and share your favorite pictures, music, or videos
- Includes built-in clock, calendar and auto on / off timer
- Removable frame stand rotates 90 degrees for vertical orientation
- Wall mountable – works great as a digital signage solution
- Compatible for use with a VESA mount
- Compact remote is included for ease of operation and control
- Memory: Built-in 4 GB / SD, SDHC, SDXC memory cards up to 32GB (SD card not included)
- Connectivity: USB 2.0, SD/SDHC/SDXC Card
- Resolution: 1024 x 768 (4:3 aspect ratio)
Aluratek (ADMPF315F) 15 inch digital photo frame – black comparison
|Slim Digital Photo Frame – 8 inch||Digital Photo Frame – 10 inch||Digital Photo Frame – 14 inch||Digital Photo Frame – 15 inch|
|Resolution / Aspect Ratio||1024 x 768 / (4:3)||1024 x 600 / (16:9)||1366 x 768 / (16:9)||1024 x 768 / (4:3)|
|Functions||Photos||Photos / Video / Music||Photos / Video / Music||Photos / Video / Music|
|SD Card / USB Support||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Built-in Clock and Calendar||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Photo Transfers via USB 2.0||✓||✓||✓|
|Remote Control Included||✓||✓||✓|
|Auto Video Play / Auto Photo Slideshow||Slideshow Only||✓||✓||✓|
|Slideshow Setup with Music||✓||✓||✓|
Aluratek (ADMPF315F) 15 inch digital photo frame – black review
The picture frame is a sleek black frame with a glossy finish and no buttons on the front. The screen is a touchscreen.
It measures at 16.5 x 2.5 x 19.75 inches and weighs only 4.2 pounds. This Aluratek has a wooden bezel around its LCD screen. An on/off switch and some control buttons are tucked behind the bezel on the right hand side of the frame, while a CompactFlash slot, SD/MemoryStick/xD Picture card slot, and USB jack are in a similar spot on the left side. Display
With brightness and contrast set properly, the screen can display a wide range of colors and grayscale. You can adjust the brightness and saturation of your images, and some look very good, with just the right realistic memory-based hues
The frame has 4GB built-in memory. To view images, you plug in SD camera cards (up to 32GB) or a USB thumb drive, which is an accessible operation for most non-technical users. Photos automatically play in slideshow mode. However, normal-size USB drives stick out of the frame’s side, which is unsightly.
Most Aluratek frames come with built-in flash memory ranging from 256MB to 2GB. Transfer files quickly and easily to the on board memory with USB 2.0, or easily insert a compatible memory card directly to the memory card slot on the frame. With Aluratek’s digital photo frames, you can share all your digital pictures, videos, and music files with family, friends, and coworkers.
If music’s your thing, the ADMPF210 can play back MP3s, though the built-in speakers won’t do your music justice. To say that they’re tinny doesn’t even start to describe their inability to reproduce a wide range of tonal frequencies. Put simply, if you want your music to sound like it’s being played on a cheap boombox blaring in the backyard, then try playing it on this frame.
The frame’s user interface is designed for easy navigation through the push button controls on the back of the frame. There is no required setup, no software to install and a compact remote is included. If you’re giving a digital photo frame as a gift item, you can be assured that anyone can comfortably use the frame.
There are few menu options: it is always on random, and it is always in landscape mode. The transitions from picture to picture can be set, but are a bit cheesy. I just turned transitions off.
Alternate of Aluratek (ADMPF315F) 15 inch digital photo frame – black
Dragon Touch Classic 10 Digital Picture Frame
- Resolution: 1280 x 800
- Dimensions: 11.40 x 8.2 x 1.50 inches
- Wi-Fi: Yes
- Touch screen: Yes
- Remote: No
- Built-in storage: 16GB
- Motion sensor: No
- Music player: Yes
- Video: Yes
- USB/SD slots: Yes/Yes
- Cloud Services: NoT
+Multiple ways of adding photos and videos to the frame+Has a headphone jack+Plenty of built-in storage +Home screen has the date, time, weather, and an alarm function
-Frame case damages easily-No motion sensor-App can be glitchyAdvertisement
The Dragon Touch frame’s 10.1-inch, 16:10 touch screen lets you view everything from static images and slideshows with special effects transitions to 30-second video clips complete with a headphone jack for audio. There’s also multiple ways to input images into the frame, including an SD card, USB thumb drive, and Wi-Fi uploading.
Image quality is top notch with bright detail and vivid colors. The Dragon Touch has some cool goodies, including video with sound, an alarm, calendar, and local weather. While there is no motion sensor to power down the frame when there’s no one in the room to view it, you can set a schedule.
The OurPhoto app is the easiest way to upload photos to the frame. You can also add remote users to the frame to let friends and family upload images via the app.
The frame casing does not seem especially durable, as the paint started to chip on our model. And many frames shipped to addresses in the U.S. arrive with European or Asian power connections that do not fit into wall sockets. I received one of those for review, but was able to use it with an adapter that I had on hand.
- SimplySmart Home 10.1 PhotoShare friends and family smart digital picture frame review
- PhotoSpring (32GB) 10-inch WiFi cloud digital picture frame review
- Atatat 10 inch digital photo frame review – can you share videos?
- Pastigio digital picture frame reviews – do they have free cloud storage?
- Brookstone PhotoShare friends & family 8 WiFi smart digital photo frame reviews