Does Artlii Enjoy 3 portable projector support 5G? Yes, 2.4Ghz and 5 Ghz Wireless capability is a nice bonus to screen-mirror from Apple/Android/laptop directly. Tried with iOS and it was very easy to cast videos. There is a standard knob to adjust the image quality, a keystone feature for the viewing angle, and a ton more settings in the UI to adjust brightness, sharpness, etc. Know details in Artlii Enjoy 3 portable projector review.Consumer Reviews is supported by its audience. This website contains Paid Links. As an affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchase. Find more
Pros & Cons – Artlii Enjoy 3 portable projector
- 200 Ansi Lumens
- Small & lightweight
- 1080P native FHD resolution
- Image quality (picture is sharp, bright and the contrast is great)
- DNLA support
- HDMI port, headphone jack, audio/video jack port
- USB charging port, will keep your phone, tablet or speaker getting the juice
- WiFi and Bluetooth are built-in
- Decent built in speakers
- Super quiet cooling fan
- Ability to cast from iOS, Windows and Android
- Basically No keystone correction. Other projectors in this price range had some type of 4D/4P keystone correction.
- Projector remote was DEFINITELY where they cut pricing.
- Regular internal stereo speaker, very useful if no Bluetooth speaker is available on outdoors
- No battery to make it real wireless
- Fan noise was too loud even when idle.
Specs – Artlii Enjoy 3 portable projector
- Native resolution: 1920 * 1080 Full HD
- Brightness: 200 ANSI lumen; Aspect ratio: 16: 9/4: 3
- LED lifetime：100,000 hours
- Bluetooth Connection: Bluetooth headphones, Bluetooth speaker, Soundbar
- Wireless streaming: iPhone, Android, Windowns10, MacBook, Tablets
- Weight and size: 3.3lb / 9×7.5×3.7inch (smaller than a magazine)
- Wireless connection: 2.4G / 5.0G dual band WiFi
- Projection size / distance: 45-300inch / 4.3 ~ 28ft; Best projection size / distance: 80inch / 7.8ft
- Keystone correction: ±15° manual vertical; Image zoom: 75% -100%
- Supported sound format: Dolby AC3 Stereo sound / MP3 / WMA / OGG / AAC / FLAC / APE / WAV
Artlii Enjoy 3 portable projector review
The unit is fairly small and lightweight; it takes up about half the space of a full-sized projector. Its dimension is 12.71 x 8.74 x 4.88 inches and weighs 3.33 pounds. Great compact outdoor projector easy to use, very user-friendly.
The projector comes with its power cord, with a remote controller without batteries, and HDMI cable, an AV cable, the instructions manual and a Warranty card. This has all variety of input sources including old analog sources, PS4, XBOX console and the image upscaled was fantastic with a good gaming experience.
The image is currently 120 inches diagonal and sitting 8 to 12 feet back it looks incredibly sharp and vivid.
With the upgraded LED bulb, the brightness of the Artlii Enjoy 3 has increased by 70% (200ANSI) compared to the other 720P portable projector. Picture quality is very sharp and detailed on pretty much any light-colored surface. Anything that’s flat and smooth will work, like a wall or even a cloth. You can do rear projection too, but you’re always going to lose some brightness projecting from behind.
It is truly native 1080p resolution. With great brightness and black point. It’s bright enough to use outside while it’s still bright. Not in a full sun but shaded area produced great picture. When paired with my TV and android boxes, I don’t really miss having an actual Television set as I can project to any inch desired. No regrets with this purchase.
The focus knob is very effective and the keystone works ok if you are on a smaller screen. If you use a larger screen, the top or bottom will be slightly blurry. It is best to keep the projector flat with larger screens to solve this.
There is a built in speaker on the projector, which is pretty neat. Volumewise, it does the job and I have no complaints. I would recommend getting a bluetooth speaker though so that you don’t need to sit close to the projector. It’s super simple to connect your own bluetooth speaker to make it the ultimate theatre experience.
Mirroring – Artlii Enjoy 3 portable projector review
It has a variety of casting options. On iphone we can do HDMI, iOS cable, iOS Cast and Miracast. For android and Mac laptop, we can do HDMI and Miracast. (see pic1, 2, 4 and 10)
What’s unique about it is it supports mirror cast from mobile phones and laptop via wifi connection, which means I can watch projection with my device placed anywhere without an HDMI cable. All you need to do is connect the projector to the same wifi network as the laptop/phone connects.
- Jifar native 1080p HD projector review – how to use?
- Artlii Enjoy 2 mini projector review – can you watch Netflix?
- SMONET portable movie mini projector review & Price
- ViewSonic M1+ portable smart Wi-Fi projector review – how to do screen mirroring?
- Vamvo ultra mini portable projector 1080p review – does it support Bluetooth?