Does Artlii Enjoy 2 mini projector support Netflix watching? Artlii Enjoy 2 phone projector can perfectly transfer movies/videos/photos/games from IOS / Android smartphone to big screen for projection display. Enjoy your movies on the big screen from your smartphone now! It has WiFi and Bluetooth connection, so you can connect to various Bluetooth speakers and headphones. Discover details in Artlii Enjoy 2 mini projector review.Consumer Reviews is supported by its audience. This website contains Paid Links. As an affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchase. Find more
Table of Contents
- 1 In the box
- 2 Pros & Cons – Artlii Enjoy 2 mini projector
- 3 Specs – Artlii Enjoy 2 mini projector
- 4 Artlii Enjoy 2 mini projector review
In the box
The box comes with a nice carry case, power cable, remote control, input adapter, and instruction manual.
Pros & Cons – Artlii Enjoy 2 mini projector
- Small and super light
- Latest upgrade brightness and resolution
- The case/bag is pretty sturdy and nicely made so you can easily take it somewhere
- Easy to connect to Roku, mirror laptop… Great usability
- Delivers the smartphone screen to projector for a big display view experience
- You can directly attach tripod which is a plus
- Projector has perfectly solved the MHL connection issues
- Audio works fine
- Overall, you cannot compare this with expensive projectors (if you compare with other inexpensive ones, I do believe it has great value)
- Average picture quality
Specs – Artlii Enjoy 2 mini projector
- Project Size/Distance: 37-300 inches/4~30 feet
- Best project Size/Distance: 78 inches/7.8 feet
- Native Resolution: 1280*720
- Contrast: 3000:1
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9/4:3
- Keystone Correction: ±15° Manual Vertical
- LED lifetime:55,000 hours
- Wired streaming: HDMI / VGA / AV / SD / USB, flexibly connect to various devices like TV Stick, X-BOX, PS4, PC, Laptop, USB sticks, SD cards, etc
- Bluetooth Connection: Bluetooth headphones, Bluetooth speaker, Soundbar
- Wireless streaming: iPhone, Android, Windowns10, Macbook, Tablets
Artlii Enjoy 2 mini projector review
The project is very small, light, and portable. It comes in a nice, compact bag with the projector, remote (requires AAA batteries that are not provided), an HDMI cable, power cable, and a composite cable.
Connectors – Artlii Enjoy 2 mini projector
The top of the unit has controls for power, focus, volume and other inputs. The front of the unit has the lens that comes with a cap for storage. One side has an HDMI, 2 USB, SD-Card, AV, and Headphone ports. The unit also has an old style VGA port. Turning the unit on and projecting it on a wall the menu has Media, Source, Setup, Miracast, iOS Cast, and DLNA.
Up to 300″ Home projector screen size(37″ to 300″ from 3.87-31.18ft) provides an immersive cinema level experience. Aspect ratio is 4:3/16:9. Besides, it has zoom function. You can customize your projection screen size from 60% to 100% by remote control or manually.
Artlii portable projector utilizes the bright LED light and LCD display technology, with 6000 lux brightness significantly provides over 60+% brightness than other mini WiFi Bluetooth projector, which allows you to see video clearly in low-light environments.
This projector boasts a native resolution of 720 which is a huge improvement. The picture properties include image mode, aspect ratio, brightness, contrast, color, sharpness, and digital zoom.
This projector has +- 15 keystone support and it is adjusted with a dial on the front of the projector instead of with your remote. While this may seem like a con, it actually allows for really fast and accurate keystone adjustments because it is all determined by you.
The sound is pretty good but I personally prefer connecting to Bluetooth speakers which is pretty easy to do on this device. The audio properties include sound mode, treble, bass, balance and you have an equalizer.
The large digital zoom helps adjust the screen size to accommodate for where you want to place your projector. You also get the option to select the aspect ratio (4:3 or 16:9). This makes fitting the projector image on my screen really easy.
Easy to use all kinds of settings via remote, remote has image rotating button on it, no need to dig into menu every time!!!!! Works great with google chromecast for watching Netflix etc! And also has a special mode to mirror videos from apps like YouTube
How to do screen mirror in Artlii Enjoy 2 mini projector to watch Netflix?
You can watch Netflix via WiFi screen mirroring from your phone.
1. Projector WiFi connection: Select setup-network setup-wireless network-searching network under home page, select your Wi-Fi and confirm the connection.
2. Mobile devices Wi-Fi connection: Connect your mobile devices to the same Wi-Fi as the projector, turn on the Screen Mirroring settings in the control center by scrolling down, then search the corresponding projector ID, select and enter into the screen image.
3. Finish the wireless projection of your phone
- SMONET portable movie mini projector review & Price
- ViewSonic M1+ portable smart Wi-Fi projector review – how to do screen mirroring?
- Vamvo ultra mini portable projector 1080p review – does it support Bluetooth?
- FANGOR Native 1080p Full HD WiFi/Bluetooth projector review
- Uyole mini projector review – is this good projector for phone?