What is good in SMONET portable movie mini projector? This Home Theater Video Projector provides 30-200 inches Projection Display and Projection Distance is 4.92-16.4ft. You can achieve a Clear and Quality Image by the Focus and Keystone ±15°Correction Adjusting. This 6500 Lux LED LCD Projector can show bright screen with fantastic image Clarity. Get details in SMONET portable movie mini projector review.
Pros & Cons – SMONET portable movie mini projector
- Focusable lens
- LED so no bulb fade/burnout (almost, but way better than standard projectors)
- Digital screen size adjustment (down to as much as 75% of full in 1% increments)
- Roku Streaming Stick+ works and USB powers the wifi adapter
- Bright for the price
- Lens cover is very loose and falls off easily
- Single speaker and not very high quality(did not plan to use this anyway)
- Keystone adjustment can’t be used beyond about halfway or it makes the top or bottom of the screen unfocused
Specs – SMONET portable movie mini projector
- Projection Mode Front/Back projection
- Light Luminance 120 ANSI
- Dimensions 10.91 x 7.28 x 4.37 inches
- Weight 3.12 pounds
- Aspect Ratio 4:3/16:9/16:10
- Keystone Correction Manual, vertical: ±15 degrees
- Color White
- Contrast 3000:01:00
- Built-in Speaker 1*2w speaker
- Projection Ratio 1.2:1
- Video Support MPEG-1, MPEG-2, MPEG-4 real-time video decoder, H.263, H.264, H.265, VC-1, RV, VP6/ VP8, Sorenson Spark, MVC
- Image Support Supports a variety of image formats (jpg, png, bmp etc.)
- Projection Area 30-150 inches Extended Storage Supports USB 2.0
- Light Type LED
- Audio Support MP3, WMA, MP2, OGG, AAC, M4A, MA4, FLAC, APE, 3GP, WAV
- Standard Resolution 1080p supported
- Whole Power Consumption 48W
For the price below $200, this is an excellent little projector. I use this for watching TV/Movies outside and project it against the side of the house.
SMONET portable movie mini projector review
The projector itself is small and light, perfect for carrying to different places. There is a tripod socket on the bottom of the projector. It is white color and weighs only 3.12 pounds with its dimension of 10.91 x 7.28 x 4.37 inches.
This projector includes remote control , HDMI cable, power cable, AV cable and very easy to set up without any problem.
I use this about 10′ from the side of the house giving about an 80-90″ screen. From a nominal viewing distance the picture is clear with no noticeable scan lines (see the video). The color was excellent.
Its 6,500 bright lumens and 3000:1 sharp contract ratio offer the video streaming smooth and sharp. There are HDMI, USB2.0 AV and VGA ports that are compatible . The brightness of the projector allowing you to watch movie or play video game anytime in the day and night.
The “mini” projector displays up to 100 inch screen pretty well for its size. It displays at 720p and it bright enough to use with lights on. The image can be focused and the keystone can be adjusted to create a surprisingly crisp image.
The sound quality is good and can be made much better by simply connected external speakers.
Easy to use and carry around, good quality of pictures and sounds for the price point. It is very user friendly, set up is easy. It is very quite when it runs. The zoom function, lens focus and manual keystone correction adjustment provides extreme sharpness for movies and games.
- ViewSonic M1+ portable smart Wi-Fi projector review – how to do screen mirroring?
- Vamvo ultra mini portable projector 1080p review – does it support Bluetooth?
- FANGOR Native 1080p Full HD WiFi/Bluetooth projector review
- Uyole mini projector review – is this good projector for phone?
- Optoma HD146X vs Epson 2150 difference – which has longer lamp life?