How to connect Uyole mini projector to iPhone? No needs for cables to connect devices to the portable wifi projector. Wireless screen mirroring your favorite movies, games and tv shows anywhere anytime without the hassle of cords, adapters and dongles. AirPlay, Miracast, compatible with iOS/ Android/ Samsung Smartphones /PCs/Mac and Windows 10 Laptops. Get details in Uyole mini projector review.
In the box – Uyole mini projector
- 1 x Uyole W16 Mini Projector
- 1 x Carry Bag
- 1 x Remote Controller
- 1 x Power Cable
- 1 x HDMI Cable
- 1 x RCA 3-in-1 AV Cable
- 1 x Adjustable Foot
- 1 x User Manual
Uyole mini projector Specs
- Image Brightness 6000
- Contrast Ratio 3600:1
- Native Resolution HD 720P
- Max. Supported Resolution 1080P FHD
- LED Light Source 60,000 Hours
- Projection Size 60 – 200 Inch
- Keystone Correction Manual ± 15 °
- Wide Compatibility VGA, AV Port, USB, HDMI
- Smartphone & Tablet Connection WiFi or Original USB Cable
- Speaker Built-in Hi-Fi level speaker
- Advanced dual cooling fan Lower noise
Uyole mini projector review
Measuring at 8.2 x 6.6 x 3.1′ inch), it weighs 2.08lb (light weight), the portable mini projector is as small as an iPad (9.5Inch).
You can also connect the mini projector via the USB Cable to your smartphones. It also works with TV stick, tablets, Blue-ray DVD player, USB flash drive, chromecast and media players. Enjoy outdoor movie-nights with your family at home!
The Uyole projector comes with a projector screen that can be used inside or outside. We have set up the provided 100 inch projector screen there and the images display nice and clear. It projects a great picture from at least 20 feet away, and has standard mounting slots for projector stands and ceiling mounting.
The picture displayed is very high definition, very crisp, bright and focused. Uyole L720 Wifi Projector: upgraded 6000lux is 30% brighter than the older version and other 720p projectors.
Supporting 1080P Full HD, it has 1280*720P resolution, 6000 lux and 3600:1 contrast ratio which delivers a crisp picture quality with clear and rich-color on-screen images compared with other movie projectors in the market.
They are loud and clear. You can even use the projector as a Bluetooth speaker. It connects easily to most Bluetooth devices. You can connect your projector easily to your smartphone using WiFi or your smartphone charging cord. This makes it easy to watch something quickly with no problems at all.
Uyole mini projector Setup
The Uyole Mini projector is easy to set up and easy to operate. It comes with everything you need to get started. It pretty much has to be used with the HDMI adapter, though. It does screen mirror iOS devices as advertised: plug the device into the USB-T slot, click the “S” button and select the screen mirroring icon and everything that’s displayed on the iOS device appears on the remote display.
How to connect Uyole mini projector to iPhone?
- Switch on the WiFi projector and press the “S” key to Select “Screen Mirroring” as the input source and press “OK”.
- Open the WLAN of Phones, search and connect to projector WiFi named as “RKcast-XXXX”, enter password: 12345678
- Tap “Screen Mirroring/ Airplay”in the control center by scrolling down the phones.
- Select “RKcast-XXXX” and once connected, your mobile device’s screen will be displayed on the projection surface
- Optoma HD146X vs Epson 2150 difference – which has longer lamp life?
- Optoma HD146X High Performance projector for movies & gaming review
- ARTSEA 5G WiFi projector W25 review – can you watch Netflix?
- Anker Nebula Cosmos Full HD 1080p home entertainment projector review & price
- Yaber Y21 Native 1920 x 1080p projector 7800L review – how to setup?