Are they good for student or using for daily activities? Mini PC sizes only 61 x 61 x 43mm, weights only 127 gram, it wont take up space, can be put into any bag and will not make you feel bulky. Pre-installed Windows 10 home edition which has a rich software ecology, Office efficient office; also supports Linux operating system, such as mainstream Ubuntu, etc., for server construction, software compilation and other needs. Know about more features in Chuwi LarkBox vs Herobox comparison.Consumer Reviews is supported by its audience. This website contains Paid Links. As an affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchase. Find more
Table of Contents
Pros & Cons – Chuwi LarkBox vs Herobox
- Light and mini-size
- Windows 10 pre-installed
- Strong WiFi
- The fan can ramp up and be pretty loud
- Supports dual wifi
- Ports are many
- It saves power
- Its speed is awesome
- Effective Heat Dissipation
- Little loud at times
- Hardware issues at times
- Not easily available
- It gets warm at times
- Problem with support
Chuwi LarkBox vs Herobox Specs comparison
- SoC – IntelCeleron N4100quad-core Gemini Lake processor @ 1.1 / 2.4 GHz with Intel UHD Graphics 600; 6W TDP
- System Memory – 6GB LPDDR4
- Storage – 128GB eMMC storage, MicroSD card slot
- Video Output – HDMI up to 4K resolutions
- Audio – 3.5mm audio jack, digital audio via HDMI
- Connectivity – Bluetooth 5.0, and I suppose 802.11ac WiFi 5
- USB – 2x USB 2.0 ports, 1x USB Type-C port
- Misc – Power button
- Power Supply – TBD via USB-C port
- Dimensions – 61 x 61 x 43 mm
- Brand: CHUWI
- Processor Brand: Intel
- Product Dimensions: 7.36 x 5.43 x 1.46 inches
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Storage: 256GB
- Processor: Intel Gemini-Lake N4100 Quad-Core
- Graphics: Intel UHD Graphics 600
- Processor Speed: 3.00 GHz
- RAM: 8 GB
- Storage Type: SATA
- RAM Type: DDR4
Amazon is selling below models for deep discounts, and if you do order from Amazon the LarkBox Pro does cost a little more than the original LarkBox:
- Chuwi LarkBox Pro w/Celeron J4125 for $179 – Amazon
- Chuwi LarkBox w/Celeron J4115 for $169 – Amazon
Chuwi Herobox is at less than $300 at Amazon & Gearbest (£168.92/AU$340.92).
Chuwi LarkBox vs Herobox review
Chuwi Larkbox Mini Pc has a size of 2.4 x 2.4 x, 7 inches, the capacity offered by Chuwi is a big deal. Weighing just 127 grams has prevailed with regards to getting out from under old propensities in conveying a customary PC. Chuwi Larkbox plans to stop the convention and offer accommodation without yielding execution.
With the product dimensions of 7.36 X 5.43 X 1.46 inches and weighing just at 2.49 pounds, it is indeed very compact and at the same time very portable too.
Chuwi Larkboxis supporting 4K yield, Intel Celeron J4115 processor, 6GB LPDDR4 RAM, and 128mm eMMC memory, close to the M.2 space in the engine for SSD overhauls. Aside from the little structure factor, Larkbox doesn’t settle on network alternatives. Notwithstanding a couple of 3.0 ports and a USB-C outlet. Larkbox additionally offers a 3.5m jack, a microSD card space, bolsters Wi-Fi 5, and Bluetooth 5 associations.
The machine features space for an additional SSD, Gigabit Ethernet, 802.11ac WiFi, four USB ports and a type-C connector, VGA, HDMI, a VESA mount and even a microSD card slot.
Have you managed to get hold of a cheaper product with equivalent specifications, in stock and brand new? Let us know and we’ll tip our hat to you.
This LarkBox Mini Computer comes with LPDDR4 6GB(2133 MHz) and 128GB eMMC 5.1 flash for smoothly loading software. The Micro SD reader support extra 128GB storage expansion. Or you can DIY to upgrade storage to 1TB(no included) via the M.2 ssd 2242 interface.
CHUWI Herobox Mini PC equips with 64-bit windows 10 Intel Gemini-Lake N4100 Quad-Core processor.And loaded with 8GB DDR4 RAM, 256GB SSD ROM. Powerful hardware makes it run more smoothly and stable.
Equipped with Intel J4125 processor which has quad cores, 4 threads, 4M Cache, 14nm lithography technology. Burst Frequency 2.7GHz, combined with 700MHz Intel UHD Graphics 600, browse webs is none issue for itself, everythings load up really quick at all. 4K videos play back from Youtube and Netflix are always smooth and work well. It will definitely ideal for office, home-learning,
It is a far superior version of its cousin, the Gbox, with a quad-core Intel Celeron N4100 CPU – one of the faster entry-level processors right now, performing about as well as a Core i5-5200U (according to Passmark’s benchmarking site).
This mobile workstation support 2.4G/5G dual WiFi frequency band, connect to the appropriate network according to the demand, always online at high speed and stability so you can surf the internet no latency.
Dual-band wifi supports 2.4G/5G frequency band, operating on the newer LEEE802.11ac standard. 5G delivers ultimate fast internet speed,while 2.4G goes for more stable connection.
- Chuwi Herobox Windows 10 mini PC Intel Gemini-Lake N4100 review
- Asus Chromebox 4 with Intel Core i3-10110U review – does it support 4K?
- Chuwi CoreBox Windows 10 mini PC Intel Core i5 mini desktop PC review
- MINISFORUM Z83-F review – how to upgrade drivers?
- MSI MEG Trident X 10th price & review – what are the specs?