Does these have variable speed to better suits your need? Convenient single-handed operation with a comfortable grip, rechargeable lithium-ion battery with extra long 3 to 6 hour run time and SUPER QUIET BRUSHLESS MOTOR makes on-the-go chiropractic massager therapy a breeze. Get details in Lifepro Sonic vs Sonic Pro comparison.Find more
Pros & Cons – LifePro Sonic vs Sonic Pro
- Long-lasting battery performance
- Quiet in operation
- 5 frequency modes
- 5 different massage heads
- Battery life meter on top of the gun
- Slightly lacks in deep tissue therapy
- Don’t have customization features.
- Not ergonomically design
Lifepro Sonic Pro
- Noise : 50-70 dB
- Charging time: 2 hours
- Capacity: 2600 mAh
- Not ergonomic
Specs – Lifepro Sonic vs Sonic Pro
- Stall Force ~70 lbs
- Speed options 5: between 1200-3000 percussions per minute
- Number of Attachments 5
- Noise ~60 dB
- Stroke Length 12 mm
- Weight 2.5 lbs
- Battery Life Greater than 3 hours + removable
Lifepro Sonic Pro
- No-load Speed: 1,200 – 3,000 RPM
- Power: 90 W max
- Weight: 2.5 lbs
- Dimensions: 9.7” W x 7.1” L x 2.5” H
- Decibel Rating: 50-70 dB
- Speed Levels: 1-15 (20-50 Hz)
- Rated Input: AC 100-240 V ~50/60 Hz
- Rated Output: 16.8 V DC-1A
- Rated Voltage: 16.8 V DC –1A
- Type: Lithium-ion
- Capacity: 2600 mAh
- Working Hours: 3-6 (varies by speed)
- Charging Time: 120 minutes
- Included Attachments : 8 Round, Flat, Shovel, Spinal, Bullet, Pointer, FingerTip, Textured
Compare Lifepro Sonic vs Sonic Pro
|Sonic||Sonic pro||Sonic LX|
|Specifications (sizing & weight)||2.5 lbs, 9.7L x 7.1W x 2.5H in||2.5 lbs, 9.7” W x 7.1” L x 2.5” H||2.3 lbs, 11.2” × 2.4” × 7.9”|
|Attachments – Massage Heads||8||8||10|
|Treatment Type (Stroke length)||12mm||12mm||12mm|
|Designed for Athletes||✓||✓||✓|
|Battery Type Removable or non removable||✓||✓|
|Reaches Mid Back||✓|
|Adjustable Rotational Head|
Lifepro Sonic vs Sonic Pro review
It is compact in design and measures 13.7 x 9.8 x 3.46 inches;. LifePro Sonic comes with a carrying case. The case is well-built and perfectly lodges the devices. The handle and massage heads are surprisingly comfortable to the touch and are a good touch. The button that controls all the speed adjustments is located right above the handle, making it extremely easy to reach no matter which muscles you’re working on.
Sonic Pro tissue massager weighs just 2.5 lbs and measures 9.7” W x 7.1” L x 2.5” D, so you can slip it into your gym bag for immediate, on-the-go relief. A single charge provides you with up to 6 hours of battery life at low speeds and 3 hours at high speeds.
LifePro sonic weighs 2.5 lbs, same as Bluetooth Hypervolt and Hypervolt plus. LifePro Pulse Fx, Theragun Elite, and Theragun Prime all have a 2.2 lbs weight. In contrast, Theragun Pro and G3Pro weigh 2.9 and 3.1 lbs, respectively.
There are five heads that come with this massage gun – a regular round head, spinal head, two bullet heads, and a flat head. All of the heads can be changed between each other within seconds and are easy to use once you get used to the whole process.
- The spinal head does what its name suggests and has two protrusions that work on the muscles on both sides of your spine.
- The round head is useful for larger muscle groups and has a good recovery effect.
- The flathead works on deeper tissues by having a bit more stimulative impact.
- The two bullet heads are specifically designed to target small locations such as joints, trigger points, and muscle knots.
With five attachments, we expected LifePro sonic to perform similar to other inexpensive massage guns. But it’s a lot better than most of the inexpensive massage guns. Additionally, the built-quality of these attachments is identical to what expensive massage guns offer.
Sonic Pro muscle massage gun includes 8 interchangeable massage attachments and 15 vibration speeds, for customized massage therapy that will really hit the spot.
At the top of the massage gun, you also have a control panel that has an on/off button and two indicators – one for the frequency of the massage head and another for the percentage of battery left. Apart from that, the gun is fairly similar to all other models in this price class.
In terms of the heads’ massaging frequencies, there are five different modes. The Hz here signifies the amounts of percussions per minute (PPM). Having five different speeds is actually a great feature
- Low-pressure (20Hz)
- Moderate pressure (30Hz)
- Strong pressure (35Hz)
- Intense pressure (40Hz)
- Powerful mode (45Hz)
Battery life & Charging
Despite a powerful brushless motor, the 2600 mAh battery never lasts less than three hours (even at the top speed). In terms of the battery, the Sonic percussion massage gun is quite impressive. It has a battery life of 6 hours on a single charge (on its lowest setting). If you’re pushing it too hard on its highest frequency, it will last around two and a half hours at best. Still, the battery recharges fairly quickly.
Sonic Pro is portable and rechargeable with included power adapter. This cordless massage gun gives you up to 6 hours of power for on-the-go convenience.
It produces noise levels around 60-75 dB which is slightly louder than normal talk. If you want to use your massage gun in a quiet environment without disturbing the people around you, this isn’t the correct model for the job. Massage guns like the Theragun are much quieter and will get deeper into your soft tissues.
Sonic Pro has Brushless motor that goes as low as 50 dB and maxes out at 70 dB for unobtrusive relief wherever you are.
Lifepro Sonic vs Sonic Pro alternative
Hyperice Hypervolt Go
Twee fridge magnets across the UK will encourage you to enjoy the little things in life. Luckily, Hyperice makes this advice easy to follow with its compact massage gun.
The Hypervolt Go can still compete with the big boys, in spite of its size, blowing our tester away with its strength. It’s also soothingly smoothe to use and considerably cheaper than its bulkier brother, the Hypervolt Plus.
As you’d expect, its condensed design earned it brownie points for portability, and we love the premium matt black finish. Access to Hyperice’s comprehensive app comes as standard, too.
Amplitude: Not given
Speed settings: 3
Battery life: 2.5 hours
Warranty: 1 year
Included accessories: 3 additional plug adaptors, two head attachments (flat head and bullet head) and an 18 volt charger.
- Sonic massage gun vs Theragun massage gun difference & price
- Sonic handheld percussion massage gun – deep tissue massager review
- RENPHO massage gun vs Theragun massage gun -how to use?
- RENPHO C3 vs R3 massage gun difference – which has more run time?
- Renpho powerful portable massage gun quiet deep tissue mini workout gun massager review