Does it support Bluetooth speaker? DR. J Professional video projector uses the healthy diffuse reflection technology, but not using the direct light source. In this case, even you watched for a lot, you will not feel fatigued.You can also connect your home theater system or surround sound system to get a better sound quality. Recommended to use in dark environment. DR.J LED projector is great for home theater, indoor and outdoor movies & kinds of video games by HDMI port connection. Get details in DR. J Professional Hi-04 mini projector outdoor movie projector review.Consumer Reviews is supported by its audience. This website contains Paid Links. As an affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchase. Find more
Pros & Cons – DR. J Professional Hi-04 mini projector outdoor movie projector
- The 5-layer LCD lens display delivers a clear image
- Advanced cooling fans offer silent operation and durability
- Plenty of ports to use
- Screen size can be as large as 176-inches
- Compact design, Lightweight and portable that is ideal for travel
- LED lamps that are cost-effective to replace
- Image quality lessens the bigger the screen is
- The sound output is not loud enough as compared to other similar projectors
In the box
- DR. J HI-04 Mini Projector
- 100″ portable projector screen
- Lens cover
- Power cable.
- HDMI cable
- AV cable
- VGA cable
- Remote control (battery not included)
- User manual
Specs – DR. J Professional Hi-04 mini projector outdoor movie projector
- Model: DR. J HI-04
- Native Resolution: 1280 x 720 px (HD)
- Max Resolution: 1920 x 1080 px (Full HD)
- Display Technology: LCD
- Light source: LED
- Projection distance: 4 – 16,4 ft (1,2 – 5 m)
- Recommended projection distance: 8,2 – 11,5 ft (2,5 – 3,5 m)
- Brightness: 5000 lumens
- Contrast ratio: 3800:1
- Keystone Correction: ± 15° vertical (manual)
- Screen size: 32 – 176 inches
- Aspect ratio: 16:9 / 4:3
- Projection modes: front / rear / front-ceiling / rear-ceiling
- Cooling system: dual fan
- Fan noise: 45dB
- Built-in Speakers: 3W dual stereo Hi-Fi
- Dolby Digital (AC-3): not supported.
- Connection terminals: HDMI / USB / AV / VGA / SD card slot / audio out 3,5mm mini jack
- Chromecast, Fire TV Stick & Roku: supported.
- Android device connection: MHL cable (not included)
- iPhone device connection: Lightning to HDMI adapter (not included)
- Suitable for PPT / Word presentations: not recommended.
- Suitable for ceiling mounted: Yes, via universal ceiling mount.
- Video format supported: 3GP(H.263,MPEG4) /AVI(XVID,DIVX,H.264) /MKV(XVID,H.264,DIVX)/FLV(FLV1)/MOV(H.264)/MP4(MPEG4,AVC)/MEP(MEPG1)VOB(MPEG2)/MPG(MPG-PS)/RMVB(RV40)/RM
- Audio format supported: MP3/WMA/ASF/OGG/AAC/WAV
- Image format supported: JPEG/BMP/PNG
- Lamp life: 50000 hours.
- Dimensions: 7.80 x 6.02 x 2.70 in (19,8 x 15,3 x 7,5 cm)
- Weight: 3 lbs (1,6 kg)
At first glance you’ll likely fall in love with the low price-point, but upon further inspection you’ll also notice some impressive features. While you could easily spend close to or over $1000 for a multimedia projector, the DR. J HI-04 is ideal for those looking for acceptable viewing quality in darker environments
Compare DR. J Professional Hi-04 mini projector outdoor movie projector vs WiMiUS K2
|Model||DR. J Professional HI-04 Mini Projector||WiMiUS K2|
|Native Resolution||HD (1280 x 720 px)||HD (1280 x 720 px)|
|Max Resolution||Full HD (1920 x 1080 px)||Full HD (1920 x 1080 px)|
|Brightness||5000 lumens||7500 lumens|
|Keystone correction||± 15° vertical||± 15° vertical|
|Built-in Speakers||3W dual stereo Hi-Fi||5W dual stereo Hi-Fi|
|Dolby Digital supported||No||Yes|
|Screen size||32 – 176 inches||36 – 200 inches|
DR. J Professional Hi-04 mini projector outdoor movie projector review
At just three pounds, this projector is easy to fit into a suitcase for use on the go. It measures an impressive 7.8” x 2.7” x 6”, which means that it can easily be set up in any home or conference office. The DR. J HI-04 is labeled as a “mini projector” since it’s much more compact than your average run-of-the-mill projector and built around portability. It is weighing in at around 3 lbs.
You can get a giant screen up to 176 inches, and it includes a 100 inch portable screen in the package, as well as an HDMI cable. Also, don’t worry about the distortions because they can be easily adjusted by the ± 15° vertical keystone correction.
Not only does it offer VGA, HDMI, and USB connectivity, but users can also connect their table or smartphone. Using an adapter makes connecting to the projector easy. This projector can be used with a laptop, computer, Blu Ray player, and other equipment, such as video game consoles.
it can be hooked up with a bunch of devices. Use it with Macbooks, laptops, PC, PS3, PS4, Xbox One, DVD or Blu-Ray player, TV Box, Apple TV Box, pen drive, external hard drive, SD cards, external speakers, headphones, Android smartphones, tablets, iPhone, iPad, and many others.
There’s basic functions like play/pause, volume, next/previous, and a directional pad. In addition, the keystone adjustment and focus dials are situated right behind the lens on the top-side.
Dr J Projector can be used to show 1080 x 1920 resolutions, it will adjust input automatically. The input resolution will be adjusted so that the video or picture on the screen is actually displayed at 840 x 480.
Utilizing an LED light source the HI-04 boasts an impressive brightness of around 2000 lumens with a 2000:1 contrast ratio. On top of that, the screen size is quite decent. By placing the projector around 5 feet away from the screen, it’ll achieve a screen size of around 32 inches. Move it back to 15 feet and you’ll see a 170 inch screen.
The lamp life is 40,000 hours, which means that it will work for a very long time without breaking down or needing a new lamp. The five-layer LCD lens display on this projector was added to ensure clear and crisp resolution, making viewing fantastic. With adjustable focus and a keystone button, users will enjoy great picture quality every time.
It comes with inbuilt 3W dual stereo speaker which provides a good and rich sound, perfect for watch a movie even outdoors. If you really want to upgrade the sound aspect you’ll need to plug in external speakers via the 3.5mm/AUX input. Maybe you have a sound bar paired with your television already or some nice computer speakers you can use.
There are two small fans that are in the case itself, which helps circulate air around the unit and remove any hot air. Even with two fans, however, the Dr J Projector manages to be very quiet when in use, which ensures that it won’t disturb people watching TV.
The constant flow of fresh air keeps the internal components from frying-up in the event that you keep the projector operating for extended periods of time. They claim it’s “sound-free” but we’d like to describe it more as a slight “hum” that can be heard if you put your ear next to it.
Alternate of DR. J Professional Hi-04 mini projector outdoor movie projector
QKK Mini Projector 4500 Lumen Portable LCD Projector
QKK’s Mini Projector 4500 Lumen Portable LCD Projector comes packed with a 100″ Portable projector screen for your daily home and office theater needs. This projector is a great choice for your outdoor camping trips and night movies with the family. The projection display size is 40” to 170” at a distance of 1 to 4 meters but the ideal projection display is at 3 meters for a 120″ display.
VANKYO Leisure 410 [2020 Upgrade] Mini Projector with TV Stick
The VANKYO Leisure 410 [2020 Upgrade] Mini Projector with TV Stick has been updated for 2020 and has seen major updates like its innovative cooling system with heat dispersion and noise suppression technology and its bright, razor-sharp images, ensuring a fantastic watching experience. With VGA, USB, SD, AV, HDMI and audio port connections, this projector supports running off of laptops, iOS/Android devices, TV sticks and even gaming consoles.
- Samsung LSP7T vs Optoma P2 – can you play 4K games?
- Optoma HD146X High Performance projector review
- Fangor WiFi Projector HD 1080p Bluetooth projector review – how to do troubleshooting?
- WiMiUS 5G WiFi Bluetooth K1 projector 4K support review
- Anker Nebula Solar Portable 1080p projector price & review