Can you pair Fangor WiFi Projector HD 1080p Bluetooth projector with iPhone or Bluetooth speaker? You do not need converting cable such troublesome thing, just once-time WiFi connection and you can connect your device with the projector whenever you want to use it. Build-in stereo surround speaker, restored every detail sound effect to let you enjoy the pleasure sounds in different scenes. with Bluetooth, you can connect your ideal Bluetooth speaker wirelessly at any time. Get details in Fangor WiFi Projector HD 1080p Bluetooth projector review.Consumer Reviews is supported by its audience. This website contains Paid Links. As an affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchase. Find more
Table of Contents
- 1 In the box
- 2 Pros & Cons – Fangor WiFi Projector HD 1080p Bluetooth projector
- 3 Key feature
- 4 Fangor WiFi Projector HD 1080p Bluetooth projector review
- 5 Alternate of Fangor WiFi Projector HD 1080p Bluetooth projector
- 6 How to do Fangor Projector troubleshooting?
In the box
- 1* WIFI projector
- 1* User manual
- 1* Bag & Tripod
- 1*1X HDMI cable
- 1* VGA cable
- 1* AV cable
- 1* Remote control
- 1* AC adaptor(3-in-1)
Pros & Cons – Fangor WiFi Projector HD 1080p Bluetooth projector
- Wirelessly link your smartphone device for screen mirroring
- Comes with 3 years of free repair
- Supports a screen up to 230” (about 19’)
- 6000:1 contrast is great for a vivid image
- Offers a native resolution of 1920×1080
- Fan seems rather loud
- Seems to be no zoom settings
- About Native 1080p Full HD Projector,
- WiFi Projector, Bluetooth Projector,
- FANGOR 6500 Lumens/250 Display/
- Contrast 6000: 1
- Full HD Theater Projector with Wireless Mirror to iPhone/Ipad/Android Phones
Fangor WiFi Projector HD 1080p Bluetooth projector review
The projector is equipped with both Wi-Fi and Bluetooth, USB, HDMI and a media card reader. You can connect it to a wide variety of sources that include your phone, tablet or laptop and media streamers like an Amazon Fire TV Stick or Roku device.
1,920×1,080 pixel resolution, video looks sharp when projected onto walls up to 20 feet away — depending on how you position the projector, you can get images from 60 inches to a crazy 230 inches (almost 20 feet) diagonal. Of course, keep in mind that brightness falls off with distance, so you should probably stick to 60-inch to 70-inch projections for the best results.
In addition to a great native resolution, you’re also getting a contrast ratio of 6000:1. This will give you incredibly vivid colors when you watch your favorite movies and is actually much better than a lot of our choices.
you’ll definitely appreciate the fact that you can connect this projector to your smartphone via a WiFi connection. That means you can mirror the screen of your smartphone to your projector without needing to fumble around with wires or cables.
Build-in stereo surround speaker, restored every detail sound effect to let you enjoy the pleasure sounds in different scenes. with Bluetooth, you can connect your ideal Bluetooth speaker wirelessly at any time.
This portable projector is very versatile and has HDMI, AV, VGA, SD Card port, which allows you to use it with Laptop, PCs, TV Box, TV Stick, Roku, Chrome Book, Tablets, Blue-ray DVD player, MICRO SD Card, USB Flash Drive, Media players (Music, Pictures, Video),Smartphones.
Fangor WiFi Projector HD 1080p Bluetooth projector Performance review
The WiFi connection was a little difficult as you have to enter the ok button to bring up the virtual keyboard to type in letter. I saw reviews where others had problems with this. The manual was not clear and the operation was not intuitive.
The Bluetooth audio to a UE Megaboom was better but still lacked volume for an outside environment. When I used the audio jack to an small inexpensive subwoofer and speaker the sound was greatly enhanced and sounded theater quality.
I was able to push video and audio from a laptop thru the HDMI port as well as a early generation Roku. Netflix, Amazon Prime Video, and DVD worked well. The picture quality seemed to be true 1080p and audio was decent for a small projector.
I paired the projector with a Elite Screen 120 inch Yardmaster 2 screen and a tall tripod from Amazon.
I am very pleased with the performance. The setup and operation is easy.
Alternate of Fangor WiFi Projector HD 1080p Bluetooth projector
APEMAN Mini Projector
- Up to 45,000 hours on bulb life
- 4,000 lumens (80% brighter than other devices)
- Very cost-effective
- Creates a screen up to 180” (up to 15’)
- Won’t support Dolby sound
- The USB port only works with USB flash drives, not USB cables
When you don’t need anything quite as fancy as our other top products,the mini projector from APEMANmight just be what you’re looking for. Just keep in mind that this projector offers a native resolution of 800x480p, but it is capable of playing back 1080p videos and clips. This is definitely not a good choice if you really value high-quality video playback.
This projector is your run of the mill outdoor projector. It comes with a 2000:1 contrast ratio, which isn’t the greatest but is definitely normal for the price range of this projector. It also boasts 4000 lumens, which is about 80% brighter than a majority of the other projectors on the market. So, you’re getting a decent product for the money you’re shelling out.
But, this isn’t just a projector for visuals. The projector also includes dual speakers so you can listen to your favorite videos directly from your projector during playback. What’s even better is that the interior fan is relatively quiet. So, you can be sure that your system will stay cool at all times while also not disturbing the playback volume of the projector’s playback.
You can connect just about any external device to this projector, including HDMI, USB, AV, and Micro SD cards. Just keep in mind that the USB ports apparently don’t work with USB cables, only supporting USB flash drives. You’ll apparently need an additional USB adapter to link up your favorite devices to this projector.
We also want to point out that the 45,000 hours of bulb life is quite impressive given the high brightness produced by this projector. We should also applaud the 15-degree keystone correction that’ll help you to get the perfectly skewed screen each and every time. And, you’ll be getting a carrying case to make this projector easy to transport and carry around.
How to do Fangor Projector troubleshooting?
Fangor Projector troubleshooting 1 – “No Signal” or No Image from the Projector
- Check that the cables and adapters are firmly plugged in.
- Check that you are using the proper cable and/or adapter to connect your source device to the projector. If you are not sure if you are connected correctly, check the What do I need to connect section of support articles. You can also check with your device’s manufacturer.
- IMPORTANT:USB ports labeled withUSB 5V Outcannot be used for projecting. These ports are only able to provide USB power out for recharging smartphones or for powering streaming sticks that require power.
- If you are connecting a Miroir M220 via USB-C:
- Check that you are using the USB-C cable that came with the projector. The cable has “USB-C Video Cable” printed on one end.Not all USB-C cables will support video.
- Check that you have the USB-C cable plugged into the USB-C port on the projector that is labeledUSB-C Videoand not theUSB-C Chargeport.
- If you are attempting to connect a source device via VGA, double check that you are using aVGA to HDMI converter, not the more common HDMI to VGA adapter which will not convert your analog VGA signal to the Digital HDMI signal required by the projector.
Why my Netflix app is not working in Fangor WiFi projector (troubleshooting)?
Avoid using airplay if you have this issue. Get an HDMI adapter and play media from your laptop on an open source browser such as Google Chrome. Another good, permanent solution is to purchase the Amazon fire stick or Roku equivalent. These our little flash drives that plug into the back of your projector and serve as a multimedia player. They can easily stream Netflix, Hulu, YouTube and many other apps. Fire Sticks use a Wi-Fi connection, and they do a really good job with high quality streaming. See the section below for more details on this specifically.
Why Fangor Projector does not support video mirroring?
- What is Video Mirroring?NOTE:Devices that do not support mirroring but do support video output can still project utilizing applications that support video output. For example: Netflix, and YouTube video. Here are some examples of devices that support video out, but not video mirroring:
- iPhone 4
- iPod touch 3
- Check with your device’s product manual or manufacturer to confirm if it supports video mirroring, and what cables/adapters may be required.
- WiMiUS 5G WiFi Bluetooth K1 projector 4K support review
- Anker Nebula Solar Portable 1080p projector price & review
- VIVOHOME 14 ft indoor and outdoor inflatable projector screen review – how to setup?
- YABER Y31 Native 1920x 1080p projector 7200 LUX upgrade review
- Epson EpiqVision mini EF12 smart streaming laser projector review