Enjoy watch your favorite films on the big screen anytime with your family and friends in backyard. A nice addition to resorts, outdoor parties and special events. Easy to set up and take down and secure in wind, this screen will be the perfect addition to your party or warm evening outdoors. Get more in VIVOHOME 14 ft indoor and outdoor inflatable projector screen review.Find more
In the box
-1 x 420D Storage Bag with Zipper
-8 x Ground Stakes
-4 x Ropes
Pros & Cons
– screen size (14 ft tall – approx 100” of screen)
– quickly inflates / deflates
– light weight (1 person can easily move and set up)
– easy set up (the screen has heavy duty clips to keep it tight)
– wrinkles (but you don’t notice them and eventually they will come out)
– blower (you need something strong to keep the screen inflated! The blower is loud – suggestion buy a louder speaker!)
– cord is short (you will probably need an extension cord to plug in)
Product Type: Portable
Mount Type: Inflatable
Projection Type: Front; Rear
Screen Surface: White
Screen Format: HDTV (16:9)
Screen Gain: 1.0 (Standard)
Screen Tension: Non-tensioned screen
Primary Material : Plastic
Outdoor Use: Yes
Supplier Intended and Approved Use: Non Residential Use
VIVOHOME 14 ft indoor and outdoor inflatable projector screen review
Made of high quality, durable 210D Oxford cloth. Long-lasting weather-resistant material allows long time indoor or outdoor use. It comes with a free-standing mount type with an aspect ratio of 16:9. Tethers, yard stakes, a professional built in 85W air blower and a 420D oxford handy bag.
The screen can technically be rear or front projected. That said front projecting your screen still shows an image on the or side. So just cause your neighbors can’t see the front doesn’t mean the neighbors can’t see it from the other side.
Blower and storage
Easy to set up. The blower was a bit loud and distracting compared to the output on the projector speaker. Everything fit easily back into the bag that was provided and was light. Quiet fan pump included can blow up this movie screen in minutes and keeps it inflated throughout the show when plugged in, so that you don’t have to spend a lot of time setting it up.
Super easy to setup, clear picture but the “14′ screen” is only a 120 inches of viewable screen! The other 4 feet is the inflatable frame…
How to setup VIVOHOME 14 ft indoor and outdoor inflatable projector screen?
- With clips to hold the screen on top side, open and spread out the screen frame on the ground.
- Second step is to open screen and attach onto clips all around screen
- Now hold opening firmly while plugging-in blower, so it does not suck in dirt and other items
- You can go adjust screen straps to ensure screen is snug after you fully inflated the screen. Do not worry about having wrinkles as this special material reflects images well despite wrinkles.
- Now it is time to stand up screen and use ground stakes to hold bottom of frame to ground using 4 rings at front and back of legs.
- To stakes in ground firmly, attach 2 ropes on each side ring and go out at a 45 degree angle from frame.
- Everything is now set to enjoy fabulous movies or games.
Alternate of to VIVOHOME 14 ft indoor and outdoor inflatable projector screen
P-JING Foldable Anti-Crease Projector Screen
Projector Screen 150 inch 16:9 HD Foldable Anti-Crease Portable Projection Movies Screen…
This is a great inexpensive option for an outdoor movie screen if you have a convenient place to hang a projector screen and don’t need a stand. Just hang the screen on the side of your garage or home for an instant outdoor movie night. And if your family loves to hike and backcountry camp, you can also hang the screen from two trees by your campfire for a movie night under the stars. When you’re ready to hit the trail, it easily folds into a pouch that’s perfect for cramming into a backpack. P-JING makes this foldable outdoor movie screen in 120- and 150-inch 16:9 aspect ratio sizes.
Gemmy Inflatable Projector Screen
Gemmy 44743 – Airblown- Movie Screen – 79.5″x45.6″ Widescreen
Big outdoor movie screens can get pricey, but Gemmy’s inflatable outdoor projector screen is one of the most affordable around, and it’s backed by more than 500 five-star reviews on Amazon. While the screen isn’t as large as some of the more expensive models, even the smallest option offers enough outdoor movie screen display area to satisfy most people. And the nice thing with an inflatable movie screen this size is you can even inflate it in your living room or basement for an ultimate indoor movie night.
Elite Screens Yard Master 2, 100-inch Indoor Outdoor Portable Fast Folding Projector Screen
Elite Screens Yard Master 2, 90-inch Indoor Outdoor Portable Fast Folding Projector…
Nothing is cooler than watching a movie while swimming. One of the best themed parties I ever went to was a JAWS pool party with the movie playing on a huge outdoor screen and shark floats in the water. That exact theme probably isn’t the best for the little ones, but something aquatic such as Finding Nemo or Moana would be super cute. And if someone decides to do an impromptu cannon ball, it’s okay because the Yard Master is made from an outdoor dyna bright material that is “durable 24/7, rain or shine.”
- YABER Y31 Native 1920x 1080p projector 7200 LUX upgrade review
- Epson EpiqVision mini EF12 smart streaming laser projector review
- ViewSonic X10-4K vs Optoma UHL55 : what are the differences?
- Artlii Energon 2 Full HD WiFi Bluetooth projector review and setup
- ViewSonic X10-4K vs BenQ HT3550 review – can you play game?