With 16GB internal memory offers you a big storage capacity of photos. Best gift for Mother’s day,Father’s day and Christmas. Send photos or small videos (max. 15 seconds) directly to Feelcare photo frames from anywhere in the world, friends and family can enjoy your wonderful moments within seconds on feelcare photo frames. In Feelcare, you can send one photo or multiple photos to the photo frame anytime anywhere, no need creating an account, no need Facebook or email account. Also with micro USB port and micro SD card slot, its so simple and easy! Which one is better for photo sharing – Feelcare vs Nixplay digital picture frames?
Key specs – Feelcare vs Nixplay digital picture frames
Resolution: 2048 x 1536 pixels | Dimensions: 10.2 x 6.7 x 1 inches | Touch-screen: No | Wi-Fi: Yes | Remote: Yes | Built-in storage: 8GB internal, plus 10GB cloud storage | Motion sensor: Yes | Video: Yes | USB/SD slots: No | Cloud services: Google Photos, Facebook, Instagram, Alexa, Flickr, and Dropbox
Resolution: 1920 x 1080 pixels | Dimensions: 15.9 x 10 x 0.9 inches | Touch-screen: Yes | Wi-Fi: Yes | Remote: No | Built-in storage: 16GB internal | Motion sensor: No | Video: No | USB/SD slots: Yes | Cloud services: None
Pros & Cons – Feelcare vs Nixplay
- The Nixplay app is versatile, making it suitable for both Apple and Android users.
- It has both a wall-mount and freestanding feature, makes it easier for users to view and share their photos and videos.
- It is sleek and modern with a perfect matte finish, which makes it perfect for millennial users with a fine taste for lavish decor in their homes.
- It has a movement detector which allows it to turn on and off automatically.
- It has a remote control for easier navigation.
- The device consumes a lot of power because it continues to display photos even when nobody is looking.
- The costs of Wi-Fi may not be sustainable for some users.
- Feelcare is easy to set up and easy-to-use, making it perfect for non-tech savvy users.
- Its touch screen features give full control to users who want to customize their photo-sharing and downloading functions.
- It has an easy user Frame app that allows users to access all their photos.
- Its packaging and quality make it ideal for gifting.
- It comes with other accessories that may aid in efficient photo sharing and downloading.
- Users may find it difficult to transfer photos from their smart devices to the frame in bulk. You can only 10 photos at a time.
- The device may not come in handy in places that don’t have Wi-Fi. This may require you to tether it to a hotspot.
Design and other features – Feelcare vs Nixplay digital picture frames
The Nixplay Seed Ultra 2K High Definition Wi-Fi 10-inch digital picture frame boasts a high-resolution display. With a resolution of 2048 x 1536 pixels (2K), your images will look sharp with great contrast, regardless of the viewing distance. This is the best display if you view your photos close-up, e.g. from a coffee table or bedside table.
The Feelcare 15.6-inch 16GB Wi-Fi digital picture frame offers great image quality, advanced sharing options, plus a personalized upload process. It boasts a respectable 1920 x 1080 pixels of image quality, ample for viewing from a distance, or much closer.
Find below extra features – Feelcare vs Nixplay digital picture frames.
The Nixplay Seed boasts several extra features:
- Software: Smart Fill Software ensures images with an aspect ratio other than the native 4:3, will display without distortion;
- Motion detector: It powers down if there is no-one around;
- Amazon Alexa integration: Can be controlled via the Amazon Fire TV Cube or Stick; and
- Internal storage: It boasts 8GB of internal storage.
The Feelcare 15.6-inch also boasts a host of extra features:
- Sync with contacts: Up to 500 contacts can be synced and granted access to upload images;
- Personalize images: Each user can personalize images with captions or messages;
- Versatile display options: It has been designed to operate via the detachable stand or hung on a wall (mountable once you remove the stand).
- Multiple screen sizes available: If the display is too large, there are 10-inch and 7-inch versions available.
How to Add Photos – Feelcare vs Nixplay digital picture frames
Nixplay Seed Ultra
The Nixplay Seed Ultra comes with an app that connects the frame to your smart device.
You can upload photos from Google Photos, Dropbox, Facebook, and Instagram via the app. The trade-off, however, is that’s the only way to upload; there are no USB or SD card slots.
I was a bit disappointed by the lack of features such as digital radio or weather forecasts. But in terms of image quality and simplicity, the Nixplay Seed is hard to beat.
You connect via the app and there’s no need to worry about security, thanks to the Secure Device Grid. This encrypts connections between the app and the frame; ensuring no-one can gain access to sensitive information stored on smartphones.
It also boasts an impressive 16GB of internal storage. But if that’s not enough, or you want to customize playback without the app, Micro SD and USB connections are supported too.
The Feelcare 15.6-inch also uses a 5-point touchscreen that allows you to adjust image sizes to taste, rather than rely on Smart Fill technology.