Is it a good for gaming? Can you upgrade iBUYPOWER gaming PC computer desktop element MR 9320? It comes with NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti 6GB Dedicated Gaming Video Card VR Ready 1x DVI 1x HDMI 1x Display Port. It has Intel i7-10700F 2.9GHz (4.8GHz Max Turbo) 16GB DDR4 RAM 240GB SSD 1TB HDD Genuine Windows 10 Home 64-bit. Get more in iBUYPOWER gaming PC computer desktop element MR 9320 review.
Pros & cons
- Good productivity and gaming performance
- Reasonably priced
- Great chassis
- Not ideal for QHD/UHD gaming
- Only basic audio-outs
iBUYPOWER gaming PC computer desktop element MR 9320 specs
- Item model number: Element MR 9320
- Hardware Platform: Windows
- Operating System: Windows 10 Home
- Item Weight: 30.2 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 21.8 x 20.5 x 12.7 inches
- Processor Brand: Intel
- Brand: IBUYPOWER
- Series: Element MR 9320
- Computer Memory Type: DDR4 SDRAM
- Flash Memory Size: 240
- Standing screen display size: 1 Centimeters
- Graphics Coprocessor: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti
- Card Description: Dedicated
- Graphics Card Ram Size: 6 GB
- Wireless Type: 802.11ac
- Number of USB 2.0 Ports: 2
- Number of USB 3.0 Ports: 4
- Hard Drive Interface: Serial ATA
- Hard Drive Rotational Speed: 7200 RPM
Compare iBUYPOWER gaming PC computer desktop element MR 9320 vs CyberpowerPC Gamer Xtreme VR Gaming PC
|iBUYPOWER Gaming PC Computer Desktop Element MR 9320||CyberpowerPC Gamer Xtreme VR Gaming PC|
|Computer Memory Size||16 GB||8 GB|
|CPU Model||Core i7||Core i5|
|CPU Model Manufacturer||Intel||Intel|
|CPU Speed||2.9 GHz||2.9 GHz|
|Graphics Coprocessor||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660 Ti||NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1660|
|Graphics Description||Dedicated||GeForce GTX 1660 Super|
|Hard Disk Size||1 TB||500 GB|
|Operating System||Windows 10 Home||Windows 10 Home|
iBUYPOWER gaming PC computer desktop element MR 9320 review
It features a strikingly different aesthetic design. The Slate MR is constructed with three separate asymmetrical tempered glass panels, while the Trace MR is composed of clean edges that come together to form a symmetrical trapezoid.
Measuring 22 x 12.6 x 21 inches (HWD) and weighing 31.4 pounds, it won’t take much space on your desk. Element MR 9320 uses a custom-built PC case. The case does get the job done, with three LED rings on the front panel and a tempered glass side panel through which you can see the neat interior, and makes for tool-less access in case you need to access the interior components.
Around the back, you have four USB 3.0 ports, a pair of legacy PS/2 port, an audio/mic combo and video outputs (DisplayPort and HDMI) for multiple monitor setups. Wireless connectivity comes via 802.11AC Wi-Fi. Also bundled into the package are a gaming keyboard and RGB gaming mouse. The front easy-access ports include separate and microphone jacks, a pair of USB Type-A ports and a power button.
Processor & storage
The iBUYPOWER Element MR 9320 we’re reviewing packs a 10th-Gen Intel Core i7-10700F processor, Nvidia GTX 1660 Ti (6GB) graphics card, 16GB DDR4 memory, 240GB SSD and a 1TB hard drive for storing all your games and pretty much everything else.
iBUYPOWER gaming PC computer desktop element MR 9320 performance review
The Nvidia GTX 1660 Ti card used here supports Virtual Reality (VR) such as Oculus Rift and HTV Vive, averaging a perfect 8 in tests, something you can’t easily find at this price range.
Then in game, the iBUYPOWER Element MR 9320 is a solid performer, too, with the machine hitting an average of 138 fps and 105 fps in Battlefield 1 and Far Cry 5, respectively, played in 1080p (high settings). That’s remarkable, but the frame rates drop to 99 fps and 81 fps, when played at 1440p, which is still acceptable considering the GTX 1660 Ti is an entry-level GPU that can’t compete with Nvidia’s RTX 2000 Series cards.
- Fornite – 250-300 fps low medium- 200-250 fps high-120-150 fps epic-60-90 fps
- Warzone- Low 80-90 fps medium 60-70 high- 50-60
- Jedi Fallen order High- 70-80 fps
- Roblox 60 fps. does not go higher for some reason
- Rising storm veitnam 2 low-144fps
- Assasian creed 70-80 fps
- Watch dog legion 2 90-100 fps
- Halo- 145-160 fps
- New frontier- 120-140 fps HOI4- 200 fps
- League of legends 130 fps
- Valorant 150 fps to 200fps
- Destiny 2 120 fps
- Stars war battlefront 2 80-140 fps
- GTA 5 70-140 fps
- Rocket league 120-140 fps
- Gears of war 5- 80 fps
iBUYPOWER gaming PC computer desktop element MR 9320 customer review
Perfect for casual gaming!
I would like to start by saying that this PC is a massive upgrade from the laptop I previously had! I went from barely pushing 30 fps to reaching about 200+ fps in Minecraft. The same goes for Fortnite – settings Low- 250-300 fps, Medium – 200-250, High- 120 to 150, and Epic- 60-90 fps. This PC can smoothly run most games at 60+ fps – for games that require more storage than others, I recommend upgrading your SSD(500GB), ram (16GB), or even your graphics card for better performance. Overall, buying this PC was a great investment for me. 🙂 The components iBuyPower uses depends on what they have in stock but if you happen to get an MSI Motherboard in this build I recommend that you download the Dragon Center Software from https://www.msi.com/Landing/dragon-center-download. Having that software would allow you to change the color of the fans – along with their speed and many other options. If you’re not a big fan of the lights, you could turn them off using the program.By Sammy at Best Buy
iBUYPOWER gaming PC computer desktop element MR 9320 upgrade
Everything was literally plug and play. Added a 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD hard drive. There isn’t much room on the SSD the computer comes with because windows is installed there. I had to remove the GPU to install the M.2, there wasn’t enough room for me to screw down the drive otherwise. With this computer you should have 4 tiny screws in a little plastic bag, DO NOT DISCARD THEM, 2 of them are for the M.2 hard drives, should you will to install them at some point. One review stated that the WIFI was terrible, perhaps the vendor has upgraded it as I am getting 600 mb/s upload and download speeds.
- CyberpowerPC Gamer Xtreme VR gaming PC Intel Core i5-9400F review – how to upgrade?
- AOPEN 27HC5R Pbiipx 27 1500R curved full HD review
- Samsung 49-inch CRG9 curved gaming monitor (LC49RG90SSNXZA) review
- Dell OptiPlex 7010 tower desktop Intel Core i7-3770 review
- Sceptre Curved 27 75Hz LED monitor HDMI VGA build-in speakers review