Is this MVV 1080p WiFi projector good as Bluetooth projector for iPhone? MV06 projector WiFi can meet your needs. (1) You can synchronize or mirror your smart phones & tablets screen via WiFi function. MV06 mini projector is 180 ANSI which is at least 3 times more than other mini projectors. It is good for Home Theater, Video Game, Party. You can use it for small meetings in a dark room. Find details in MVV 1080p WiFi projector review.Consumer Reviews is supported by its audience. This website contains Paid Links. As an affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchase. Find more
Table of Contents
In the box
- MVV MV-01 Mini Projector
- HDMI cable.
- AV cable (3 in 1)
- Power cable.
- Remote control (battery not included)
- User manual.
Pros & Cons – MVV 1080p WiFi projector
- Easy to use, plug and play,
- Small enough to fit into a book bag, fully equipped, so many options,
- Very loud speakers,
- Crisp picture, screen mirroring is totally wireless,
- Comes with a screen and many accessories like lens cleaner
- You will need to get batteries for the remote and the projector screen, is a little thin
MVV 1080p WiFi projector specs
- Model:MVV MV-01
- Display Technology:LCD
- Screen size:43 – 260 inches
- Aspect ratio:16:9 / 4:3
- Projection distance:5 – 26 ft (1.5 – 8 m)
- Projection modes:front / rear / upside down
- Fan noise:low
- Brightness:6000 lumens (200 ANSI lumens)
- Contrast ratio:4000:1
- Keystone Correction:± 15° vertical (manual)
- Light source:LED
- Native Resolution:1280 x 720 px (HD)
- Max Resolution:1920 x 1080 px (Full HD)
- Lamp life:50000 hours.
- Dimensions:9 x 7 x 3.2 in (22.6 x 17.2 x 8.2 cm)
- Weight:4.4 lbs (2 kg)
- Built-in Speakers:3W dual stereo Hi-Fi
- Dolby Digital (AC-3):not supported.
- Connection terminals:2 x HDMI / USB / AV / VGA / SD card slot / audio out 3,5mm mini jack
- Chromecast, Fire TV Stick & Roku:supported.
- Android device connection:MHL cable (not included)
- iPhone device connection:Lightning to HDMI adapter (not included)
- Suitable for PPT / Word presentations:Yes.
- Suitable for ceiling mounted:Yes, via universal ceiling mount.
- Video format:MEPG / MP4 / RM / RMVB / MKV / MOV / VOB / AVI / FLV / DAT
- Audio format:MP3 / FLAC / M4A / WAV / AAC
- Image format:JPEG / BMP / PNG
Compare MVV 1080p WiFi projector vs WiMiUS K2
|Model||MVV MV-01 Mini Projector||WiMiUS K2|
|Native Resolution||HD (1280 x 720 px)||HD (1280 x 720 px)|
|Max Resolution||Full HD (1920 x 1080 px)||Full HD (1920 x 1080 px)|
|Brightness||6500 lumens||7500 lumens|
|Keystone correction||± 15° vertical||± 15° vertical|
|Built-in Speakers||3W dual stereo Hi-Fi||5W dual stereo Hi-Fi|
|Dolby Digital supported||No||Yes|
|Screen size||43 – 260 inches||36 – 200 inches|
MVV 1080p WiFi projector review
The dimension for this film projector is about 12.2 x 8.8 x 6.7 inches and weighs 5.14 pounds. Its a small but yet very powerful unit and it has all the inputs you could need including 2 HDMIs. it’s compact and easy to transport, the remote works well, playing movies off an external hard drive was flawless. The compact size made it perfect for my tiny dorm room and you can take it anywhere you would need.
It’s supposed to apply to many environment—Home Theater, Video Game, Party. You can use it for small meetings in a dark room, but it is not a professional office projector for PPT or text. Equipped with HDMI, VGA, AV, USB interfaces, the projector is compatible with TV Box, TV Stick, PCs, Laptops, Tablets, USB Flash Drive, players.
There are also options to connect with your phone. I used my iOS device to connect with the iOS Airplay functionality. If you have an Android phone, you are able to connect to the projector via USB, but the iOS option for Airplay is much more convenient.
I installed it 10 ft away from the wall and it gave me 100 in by diagonal nice picture and installed speaker gives good sound. Sharp quality, high pixels with more brightness and damm good experience.
1080 – looks great. Has a deeper, clearer focus than previous model. Works great even when it’s not too dark. The screen projects extremely bright. Impressed There is also a tilt function, very nice for getting the perfect picture.
MVV Mini Outdoor Movie Projector offers 1080P output, 1280×720 native resolution support. It is higher and sharper than equivalent industry projectors and gives you potentially the most vital home cinema experience.
It comes with 5500Lumens. You can use it at daytime and don’t need to wait at night to enjoy garden movie times, or to have a light invoid that strains your eyes to be in total darkness. Projector for outdoor movies. Which means Lux is 3 times more than other mini projectors which are marked as “5500lux”; which means provide clearer pictures and videos; which means NO need to turn off all the lights to make sure in total darkness.
there’s keystone adjustment is really nice. You can then adjust the angle at which the image hits your screen/surface, meaning you avoid any distorted images, and everything always looks like a perfect rectangle. The projected picture is crystal clear with vibrant colors.
The speakers on the projector are very loud for the size – enough for a small classroom. It’s easy to attach extra speakers if needed Sound quality is ok by itself but I hooked up a Bluetooth speaker as well.
- VIVIMAGE Explore 2 mini WiFi projector review – how to setup and connect to WiFi?
- TMY WiFi projector with 100′′ screen reviews – does it connect to iPhone?
- VILINICE 5000L mini Bluetooth movie projector review – how to use it?
- Bigasuo 2021 upgrade Full HD Bluetooth projector review – how to setup?
- Yaber Y30 Native 1080p projector 8000L Full HD video projector 1920 x 1080 review – how to setup?