Does VIVIMAGE Explore 2 mini WiFi projector connect to WiFi? How east to setup? Explore 2 projector equipped with a tripod, which can make the projection more stable and is easy to installation. It also supports projection when fixed on the wall or roof. Net weight is 2.09 pounds and there is no worry to carry it anywhere. It has resolution of 1920*1080, Aspect Ratio: 4:3/16:9, Contrast Ratio: 4000:1, and Lamp lifetime: 40,000 hours. Here is details in VIVIMAGE Explore 2 mini WiFi projector review.Consumer Reviews is supported by its audience. This website contains Paid Links. As an affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchase. Find more
Table of Contents
- 1 Pros & Cons – VIVIMAGE Explore 2 mini WiFi projector
- 2 Price
- 3 VIVIMAGE Explore 2 mini WiFi projector review
Pros & Cons – VIVIMAGE Explore 2 mini WiFi projector
- 40,000 hours of lamp life
- Cooling system for heat dispersion
- Five-layer LCD provides a high-resolution image
- Includes a tripod stand for easy mount
- Noise suppression technology
- Multiple ports for connectivity
- 90-day money-back guarantee and a three-year warranty
- Might have connectivity issues
Vivimage is one brand who manufactures LED projectors with prices that range from as low as $70 up to about $230. Designed for casual home entertainment, its devices are a great way to add a screen wherever you have a flat surface.
VIVIMAGE Explore 2 mini WiFi projector review
The projector is small, lightweight and easily mounted to the wall. This mini projector is about the size of a coffee mug and is only 2.09 lbs. For such a small device, it’s a bonus to be able to project up to 200 inches!
Connecting to devices is also quite simple through wireless share screen with IOS and Android devices. Of course, you still have the option to connect through HDMI, USB, RCA, VGA, AV or TF Card.
It has a screw on the bottom for a standard tripod. The mini tripod that comes with it is fine enough, but a little flimsy and limited in function. A real camera / video tripod (which I already owned) offers you the most flexibility in positioning.
Depending on how far away you can get from your wall, the Explore 2 can provide an image of 38-inches up to 200-inches. This project really does a awesome job! I used it to watch movies in our room, and this thing can easily shoots to 100 inches or even BIGGER if you want. I like mine at about 120 inches big. I really love the quality of the projector. It’s nice, bright and the image quality is clear.
A tripod is also included in the purchase to make it easier to adjust, but you can also modify the screen using the Keystone Correction and Focus Wheel. Just like most outdoor projectors, the drawback is that it doesn’t work well in a lit room. Playing video games on my PS4 is an easy set up. Additionally, the bluetooth works well and its a nice option to have when I want to play Youtube videos from my phone. The remote control is very easy to use and the settings are user-friendly.
The keystone and focus has to be adjusted manually, but they were super easy and once set, the dials didn’t shift. I didn’t have a long throw (about 70”) to work with, but I was trying to get a minimum of 45” projection and i was able to easily reach a bigger projection than I expected.
VIVIMAGE Explore 2 mini WiFi projector Setup
I could mount to the ceiling and project patterns directly onto my fabric/cutting table. Set up was quick and easy with very few adjustments needed. I did have to turn the projector off and back on again to initially connect to my wifi network, but it now stays connected to the network automatically. The remote is convenient, so I don’t have to reach up to the ceiling to operate the system. I do have to point the remote at the projector for it to be really responsive. When connected via HDMI cable or using a Chromecast, it works wonderfully.
VIVIMAGE Explore 2 connect to iPhone
I was able to easily stream MPEG4 videos directly from my iMac and iPhone wirelessly. Connecting to my WiFi through my iPhone and then casting the image to the screen was so simple.
VIVIMAGE Explore 2 for sewing
The newest craze in the sewing community is using a projector to project patterns directly on to the fabric and then cutting. It saves printing out PDF patterns, cutting, taping and wasting printer ink. This projector is one of the favorites especially if you have enough distance between the lens and the cutting surface. Plus it will not break the bank to own it.
Alternate of VIVIMAGE Explore 2 mini WiFi projector
APEMAN Mini Projector
Children can get wild when they’re playing so they tend to break the tablets or phones lent to them. To avoid the risk, a projector is a brilliant and sensible gift for them!
For kids, it’s even more fascinating because they can project their cartoons everywhere and up to 180” in size. They can turn their room into a mini-cinema!
It’s also enjoyable for the whole family because you can watch your favorite movies outdoors. This product comes with everything you need for outdoor use: the projector, carrying case, remote control, power cable, HDMI cable, AV cable, and user manual.
You can bring portable speakers and plug it in through the audio out or you can use the built-in speakers. You can also plug your devices in through ports such as HDMI, VGA, USB, AV, and the MicroSD slot.
While this projector can support up to 1080p, its native resolution is 800x400p. This means that it isn’t going to give you crystal clear images. Nonetheless, for such an affordable price, I think this projector does the job nicely!
What we like
- You can scale the projected image size to 180” max.
- With the projector, you also get other items such as a carrying case, AV cable, and an HDMI cable. Great for portability!
- The speakers are great additions but you also have the option of plugging into your audio system.
- This makes a lovely gift for children. Among the best outdoor projectors for kids
What we don’t like
- The image quality is not as good as the other projectors on this list, but it’s still a clear image.
Crenova Mini Projector
The Crenova Store’s Mini Projector is ideal for watching movies, playing video games, or screen photos in a dark room as its in-built soft LED lamp eliminates any strain on the eyes. It can be operated with remote control and has a keystone correction feature for good picture quality. The projector uses copper as a heat conductor and turbofan for heat dissipation. You can use this HD projector for a longer duration as its upgraded cooling system is noiseless and disperses heat faster.
- Illuminance of 4500 lux
- Projection size of 200 inches within 3-10m viewing distance
- Compatible with iPhone and Android phones with lightning adapter and MHL cables, respectively
- 50,000 hours of lamp life
- Not suitable for business purposes
- May not be compatible with Dolby system
- TMY WiFi projector with 100′′ screen reviews – does it connect to iPhone?
- VILINICE 5000L mini Bluetooth movie projector review – how to use it?
- Bigasuo 2021 upgrade Full HD Bluetooth projector review – how to setup?
- Yaber Y30 Native 1080p projector 8000L Full HD video projector 1920 x 1080 review – how to setup?
- Yaber V6 WiFi Bluetooth projector 9000L review – what is the best price?