How does OSITO foot circulation plus medic foot massager help to treat neuropathy? The foot circulation machine have two systems. One is for foot stimulator, the other is for body stimulator. Foot stimulator is professional for feet relaxation treatment; Body stimulator include 4 TENS pads, can use them to relax the parts of your body, such as Feet, Calf, Ankle, Legs, Hips, Lower back, Shoulder, Waist, etc. Get details in OSITO foot circulation plus medic foot massager reviews.Consumer Reviews is supported by its audience. This website contains Paid Links. As an affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchase. Find more
In the box
- 1 x Foot massager
- 1 x Remote
- 1 x Adapter
- 4 x TENS pads
- 1 x DC Outlet
- 2 x pads wire
- 1 x Manual
Pros & Cons
- OSITO Foot Massager machine is lightweight
- It comes with a remote control
- The machine comes with different massage modes and intensity levels
- OSITO Foot Massager comes with a 1-year warranty.
- LED indicator is only way to know device is working
Specs – OSITO foot circulation plus medic foot massager
- A big colorful LCD screen that makes it easy to read.
- A handy handle to make it easy to carry and travel with it.
- It is built with 25 – 50 kinds of massage modes
for the feet and body to help eliminate fatigue.
- Osito Massager comes with 99 kinds of electromagnetic wave intensity levels that one can increase intensity level gradually until you feel the calf muscles contracting comfortably.
- Each massage session is set to last for 25 minutes by default to avoid overstimulation.
- Sole massage roller comes with the device that can help with plantar fasciitis.
- The 4 electrode body gel pads come with two 72-inch long connection wires that are connected to the other side of the machine for TENS stimulation so that aside from your foot/leg, other parts of your body can also benefit at the same time.
- The infrared remote controller has all its functions, and it is easy to use.
OSITO foot circulation plus medic foot massager reviews
It is circular shaped device with dimension of 17.8 × 6.3 × 17.8 inches and weighs 2.96 kg. This is quiet and works well. It has 25 pulsating modes for your feet and sticky pads for your knees or body. It has intensity settings from 1-99 and a 25-minute timer
Place your feet on the machine and choose from 25 different massage modes, and 99 levels of intensity.
You can also use the massager to treat pain in other areas of your body, such as your calves, as the machine includes electrodes to apply TENS therapy.
TENS is used to treat a number of different conditions, and has been shown to be particularly effective in treating foot neuropathy.
The remote is great and like the design of the controls on the unit which is easy to control by your toes. At some of the higher settings you’ll feel vibration all the way up into your calves. The manufacturer recommends soaking your feet in warm water 5-10 minutes before use and this seems to enhance the effectiveness. Easy to use, just plug and play. Just don’t lose the remote, it’s hard to use without.
How to use the OSITO foot circulation plus medic foot massager?
Here are the steps to start using the massager.
- Plug on the device to a power supply.
- You will see the led light flashes, which means the machine is connected to power.
- Then, press the button “on/off” or turn it on using the remote controller.
- Ensure you are comfortably seated and place bare feet on the footpads.
- Gradually increase the intensity using the remote control or device panel until you feel your calf muscle contracting comfortably, thus leaving the calf muscles in a relaxed state.
- Select the mode.
Each session is automatically set to lasts for 25 minutes. To gain the maximum benefit of the machine, use it 1-2 times per day, regularly.
OSITO foot circulation plus medic foot massager performance reviews
Out of the box, it took very little effort to setup. I like the remote control and also you can control the buttons on the device with your toes. With it on, I feel tingling stimulation throughout my feet up to my ankles. I feel like my feet are getting circulated and stimulated.
The range of settings is impressive. I use it for foot pain from high arches, and he uses a more intense setting for peripheral neuropathy. The relief lasts for quite a while.
Alternate of OSITO foot circulation plus medic foot massager
Snailax Shiatsu Foot Massager Machine
Why settle for a foot massager, when you could invest in a complete foot therapy spa?
For those who work on their feet all day, it was the best relief they could ask for. People felt frustrated with the manual as it didn’t correctly describe how to use the product, however with experimentation they quickly got used to it.
Slip your feet inside the Snailax machine and enjoy three modes, each of which combine air compression and the satisfying sensation of rolling shiatsu massage balls.
Choose from three different intensity settings, which you can adjust to suit your needs. Add optional heat for an extra way to soothe your aching feet.
Inside the massage machine you’ll find a foot sleeve, that can be removed and washed, meaning more than one person can use it and you can keep everything hygienic.
The contemporary design is attractive and slimline so it won’t look out of place in your home. It’s light too, so it can easily be moved around.
Controlling the device is done by reaching over to touch the buttons, however Snailax claim the buttons can also be pressed with your feet.
- Slabway shiatsu foot & leg massager reviews – what is the best price?
- Best knee massager for arthritis – how they work against pain relief?
- Etekcity foot massager machine with heat reviews – how to use app?
- Homedics vs Brookstone foot massager difference – what is best price?
- Breo vs Renpho foot massager difference – how to use heat function?