Does Slabway shiatsu foot & leg massager improve your blood circulation? This can improve blood circulation, relieve pain on fatigued muscles and reduce foot pain. Treat your feet right by creating a perfect massage with speed and directional control plus heat. Know about more benefits in Slabway shiatsu foot & leg massager reviews.
Pros & Cons
- Massage types
- Lightweight & Portable
- Perfect for diabetic
- Heat therapy
- Comes with remote
- Not durable
- Corded model
Specs – Slabway shiatsu foot & leg massager
- Compact and Portable – Compact design allows for effortless storage and travel once your massage is complete
- Adjustable Leg Wrap Size – made to fit any and all leg/foot sizes
- 4 Intensities – try it from the low-level step by step and choose a setting that works best for you for a good experience.
- 5 Programmed Massages – Alternate between 5 pre-programmed massages for total relaxation
- Shiatsu Massage -Ancient Chinese healing treatment. Pressure applied to specific points on the body in an attempt to relieve tension and pain.
- Massages Multiple Areas – Can Massage your Heel, Toes, Arch, Sole, and calves.
- Air Compression – airbags squeezing and massaging thoroughly from calves to toes to relax your foot and calf muscle from lower to upper to relieve fatigue and improve circulation.
- Specific Targeting – Specifically target all areas of your feet through a variety of techniques including pulsing, kneading, and rolling
- Remote Control – remote controls power, speed, massage directions, and adjusts mode settings easily
Who is this for – Slabway shiatsu foot & leg massager reviews
Home Based Physical Therapy
Perfectly Designed To Sooth & Relieve
- Diabetic Neuropathy
- Stiffness from long hours on your feet
- Chronic Pain
- Cramped muscles
Spa Shiatsu Foot Massager
The foot is one of the most important parts of our body. This kneading and rolling Foot Massager helps relieve tension and fatigue of your feet with traditional shiatsu and reflexology therapy.
Slabway shiatsu foot & leg massager reviews
Slabway shiatsu foot & leg massager is compact and heavy. It has a dimension of 25.5 x 15.5 x 12.4 inches it weighs around 16.5 Pounds. It comes with kneading, rolling and heat option along with remote control feature.
Removable foot cover
Stylish side handles that make moving around or storing your foot massager fast, so you can support your injured legs quickly. The removable fabric cover allows your foot massage to be kept smooth between applications.
Slabway has a specially designed kneading foot massager for giving you reflexology therapy at your home without paying any charges. The rolling and kneading mechanism squeezes the feet firmly and imposes equal pressure to release the stress. Although the customers have a few complaints in delivery, the quality of product and working is remarkable.
The remote control system makes it easy to handle – controls the speed, massage direction, and adjusts the mode setting quickly. When you pop your feet inside, the warm air compression and rollers provide a deep shiatsu massage.
How to use Slabway shiatsu foot & leg massager?
The foot massager got simple input buttons on the machine along with remote control. On the top, there is a power button that turns on the device.
Following the power button, here is a scale of auto-selection for message type, categorized as p1, p2, p3, and p4. The custom selection of massage area- toe, arch, and sole – makes it more precise in working. However, you can do the “manual” settings by pressing on the button below the “auto button“.
There are a speed selector and direction monitor to control the motion at the bottom of the machine.
To start it, you merely plugin the wire and turn it on. According to your suited bearing, you can choose the speed, custom area, massage type, and direction. After that, it is all set, and you can enjoy your relaxing massage.
Alternate of Slabway shiatsu foot & leg massager
Best full-leg massager: Renpho
The Renpho differs from the other two full-leg massagers we tested by having a separate wrap for thighs, which makes it much easier to get into. The wraps are made from a thin polyester-wrapped foam exterior and soft felt-like interior, which feels smooth against skin. Each wrap is clearly marked for right and left legs, as are the tubes that connect the wraps to the remote control.
The foot wrap has an insole for your heel, so you simply slide your foot in and attach the wrap with its strong Velcro. The calf wrap (attached to the foot wrap) is easy to wrap around, and unlike the others we tested, it can accommodate large calves without needing an extension.
The separate thigh wrap can be secured around any section of your upper leg. Although the instructions are woefully unhelpful, after you wrap yourself once in the Renpho, it will take you less than 30 seconds — unassisted — to do it thereafter.
The Renpho’s remote has six massage modes: three for full leg and three for feet, calves and thighs, all with four levels of intensity. The modes can be changed any time during the massage, so you can start with full leg and then switch to just your thighs, or vice versa, work one muscle group then move to full leg.
The mode for manually selecting to focus on feet, calves or thighs initially squeezes the selected muscle group, increases in intensity, then rhythmically inflates and deflates. This action best simulated the hand-kneading of muscles when being massaged by a massage therapist.
The full-leg sequence begins by inflating the feet wraps, pauses, then inflates the calves, followed by the thighs. From there, it rhythmically inflates and deflates each of the wraps separately; the Renpho is the only leg massager we tested that did this. The other two full-leg modes inflate and deflate one wrap at a time, gradually increasing in strength.
The Renpho was the loudest of the massagers we tested; its buzz is reminiscent of an electric razor. Overall, it didn’t bother us, since it was such an effective leg massager. The Renpho easily folds up into a compact shape for storage or packing into a suitcase for travel.
We tested each of the four intensity levels and felt most comfortable at level 2, since level 4 inflates the wraps very tightly, especially around the calves. However, the tightness can be alleviated by slightly loosening the wrap.
- The Renpho – RF-ALM070 is the only leg massager we tested that actually simulates the hand-kneading massage of a massage therapist.
- It’s the easiest full-leg massager to get into and out of unassisted.
- Six massage modes allow you to work your entire leg simultaneously or select one muscle group at a time.
- Best knee massager for arthritis – how they work against pain relief?
- Etekcity foot massager machine with heat reviews – how to use app?
- Homedics vs Brookstone foot massager difference – what is best price?
- Breo vs Renpho foot massager difference – how to use heat function?
- Breo shiatsu foot massager machine reviews – how to use it?