Is there something wrong with your vacuum cleaner? Do you wonder if it’s worth fixing? Don’t throw it out! There are service centers that provideFREEestimates on the spot! You may just need a quick, inexpensive repair instead of having to replace your vacuum. If your vacuum needs a major repair, we can help you decide if it’s worth fixing or if it’s better to replace it. Either way, you can find out your options forFREE! What are the service centers Repair vacuum cleaner near me? They repair, fix, and service most all makes of vacuum cleaners, steam vacs, and shampooers. Get your machine repaired by qualified factory-trained technicians,Consumer Reviews is supported by its audience. This website contains Paid Links. As an affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchase. Find more
Don’t worry if your vacuum is an off-brand, or whether it’s a cordless, upright, canister or another type. We service and repair all types and models. Our expert service and repair staff will fix the following vacuum issues and more:
- Weak Suction
- Clogged or worn roller brush
- Broken wheels
- No electric power
- Broken belt
- Clogged or split hose
- Making weird noises
- Stinky smell (burned motor)
- Stinky smell (other)
- Damaged electrical cord, wire or plug
- Broken joints (upright vacuum won’t stay upright)
Table of Contents
- 1 Top stores – Repair vacuum cleaner near me
- 1.1 1. Vacuums360 service center
- 1.2 2. Discount vacuum and sewing service center – Repair vacuum cleaner near me
- 1.3 3. Ross appliance service center
- 1.4 5. Sweeper shop service center
- 1.5 6. Kirkwoodsweeper service center
- 1.6 7. Best Vac – Repair vacuum cleaner near me
- 1.7 8. Centennial Vacuum service center
- 1.8 9. University vacuum and sewing
- 1.9 10. IFIXIT service center – Repair vacuum cleaner near me
- 2 11. dyson service center – Repair vacuum cleaner near me
- 2.1 Booking and cancelling your service
- 2.2 Find a Service Center near you
- 2.3 12. Black + Decker
- 2.4 13. Bissell Service center – Repair vacuum cleaner near me
- 2.5 14. Stark’s service center – Repair vacuum cleaner near me
- 2.6 15. ALLVAC
- 2.7 16. Find A Kirby Service Center
- 2.8 17. Hoover Service center
- 2.9 18. Tide-water SEW-VAC service center
- 2.10 19. Repair It Reuse It service center
- 2.11 20. Quality Sewing service center
- 2.12 How to maintain vacuum cleaner to last long?
Top stores – Repair vacuum cleaner near me
1. Vacuums360 service center
When your vacuum starts losing suction or develops other issues, bring it to us at Vacuums 360 (Repair vacuum cleaner near me). We are experts and can service and repair any kind of vacuum, whether it’s an upright, cordless, canister or another type. We fix the following issues:
• Broken belt
• Broken wheels
• Burned-out motor
• Blocked or split hose
• Clogged or worn brush
• Damaged electrical cord, wire or plug
• Low suction
• Unusual noises
• No electric power
• Strange smell
• Upright vacuum won’t stay upright
If your vacuum is exhibiting any of these issues, bring it to Vacuums 360.
We service vacuums and equipment in Utah and Colorado. We have stores serving theLayton,Salt Lake City,South Jordan,Oremcommunities. Come and see us today!
Brands We Service
We offer vacuum repair for all major brands and models, includingDyson,Shark,Oreck, Kirby,Bissell, Hoover Dirt Devil,Miele, Eureka,Simplicity, Royal, Riccar,Roomba, Sebo,Hoky Sweeper, Kenmore & more!Vacuums360 service center
2. Discount vacuum and sewing service center – Repair vacuum cleaner near me
Need a repair done under warranty? Just bring it in to our Center. If the problem with your vacuum cleaner or steam vac is covered under the manufacturer’s warranty, your repair will be performed at NO CHARGE and will be returned to you as quickly as possible. We have the quickest turnaround time in the area!
Bissell, Carpet Pro, Cirrus, Dyson, Electrolux, Eureka, Fuller Brush, Hoover, Lindhaus, Miele, Powr-Flite, Reliable, Riccar, Royal, and Sanitaire.Discount vacuum and sewing service center
3. Ross appliance service center
New and Reconditioned Vacuums!Today’s vacuums allow you to clean your home in a whole new way. Powerful cleaning performance, convenience and innovative design save you time and make vacuuming almost enjoyable. Live a cleaner, healthier life whether you’re shopping for an upright, canister, stick, handheld, battery-powered vacuum or steam cleaner we’ve got the vacuums to fit your cleaning needs. Check out the top name brand vacuum cleaners from Bissell, Compact, DirtDevil, Electrolux, Eureka, Filter Queen, GE, Hoover, Kenmore, Kirby, Oreck, Panasonic, Rainbow, Royal, Sanitaire Singer, Sanyo, Sharp, Shop Vac, Simplicity and Whirlpool at competitive prices.
Brands– Repair vacuum cleaner near me
As a leader in the floor-care industry, Hoover manufactures quality, high-performance vacuum cleaners for home and commercial settings. These innovative, reliable vacuum cleaners deliver superior cleaning performance every time. Get more stains, more dirt, more everything. Their upright vacuum cleaners, canister vacs, HEPA vacs and carpet/steam cleaners will help you say goodbye to dirty for good. It’s not just clean – it’s Hoover clean.
As an environmentally conscious company that prides itself on creating innovative products, Eureka is constantly shouting “I found it!” Whether it was the development of the “wooden lung” in 1949 or the vacuums that proudly display the ENERGY STAR® rating today, Eureka is committed to the next great innovation.
Sanitaire Commercial Vacuums
Sanitaire commercial vacuums and products have been serving commercial cleaners for over 35 years. These long-lasting vacuums are durable and service parts are readily available and cost efficient. Some professional cleaners have been using the same Sanitaire vacuum for 20 years.
Dirt Devil Vacuums
Today, Royal (now TTI Floor Care North America) enjoys 98 percent brand name awareness in the Dirt Devil name and manufactures uprights, hand vacs, stick vacuums, canister vacs, and carpet shampooers. These products are now sold through major retailers nationwide.
Royal´s mission is to be a premier consumer products company. We strive to recognize the needs of our customers and supply them with quality products that solve their cleaning problems. These philosophies have enabled Royal to build brand loyalty derived from strong consumer satisfaction.
- 4221 Northern Pike
- Monroeville, PA 15146
- Phone:(412) 373-1120
5. Sweeper shop service center
Bob’s Original Sweeper Shop is your one stop shop for all your vacuuming needs (Repair vacuum cleaner near me)! We offer FREE on-the-spot vacuum cleaner repair estimates for all makes and models. We also repair steam cleaners, stick vacuums, cordless vacuums, heaters, and more! Serving Northern Kentucky, Cincinnati, and Indiana, our technicians work quickly and efficiently to get you back to cleaning in no time!
Sweeper Shop repairs all makes and models of every vacuum cleaner! This includes Shark, Dyson, Hoover, Bissell, Dirt Devil, Miele,Simplicity,Riccar, Oreck, Windsor, Sebo, Kirby, Kenmore, Electrolux, Rainbow, Panasonic, Sanitaire and more! Since we’ve been here since 1971, we also have a wide variety of hard to find and obsolete parts! So, bring in your vacuum before you throw it away, because there’s a great chance we can fix it!
Sweeper ShopLOCATIONS(Servicing Northern Kentucky and Cincinnati)Sweeper shop servie center
6. Kirkwoodsweeper service center
Kirkwood’s Sweeper Shops are your trusted vacuum repair experts (Repair vacuum cleaner near me) Since 1971. The experts at Kirkwood’s Sweeper provide vacuum cleaner repair and service. We service and repair all makes and models of vacuum cleaners, carpet sweepers, carpet extractors, central vacuum systems, and commercial and janitorial equipment. We can get your vacuum cleaner working like new again.
Kirkwood’s Sweeper offers free estimates, and there is never a charge for vacuum cleaner service if we do not fix the vacuum. If you decide not to fix your old vacuum cleaner, you can even trade it in for credit towards a new vacuum cleaner. No Appointment Needed. Bring your vacuum in today.
Kirkwood’s Sweeper repairs all major brands like Dyson, Hoover, Bissell, Dirt Devil, Miele, Simplicity, Riccar, Sebo, Windsor, Kirby, Kenmore, Electrolux, Royal, Air-Way, Eureka, Oreck, Shark, Fuller Brush, Carpet Pro, Panasonic, NuTone, Beam, ProTeam, Sanitaire, Shop Vac Compact, and more. We even had many obsolete parts that are no longer available for older machines.
Kirkwood’s Sweeper Shop has a store near you that’s always happy to serve your vacuum needs, with 4 convenient locations serving Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky.Kirkwood service center
7. Best Vac – Repair vacuum cleaner near me
Regular cleaning and preventative maintenance including: bearing lubrication, new belt, seals, roller brush, and filter replacement. Every 12 to 14 Months.
- St. Charles, Illinois
- Geneva, Illinois
- Batavia, Illinois
- South Elgin, Illinois
- Chicago Suburbs
8. Centennial Vacuum service center
Vacuum Cleaner Repair. Upright, Canister, Robotic. We Service & Repair Most Makes and Model Vacuum Cleaners
- Locally owned and operated
- Fast turn Around (1-7 days average)
- Complimentary tune ups (machines purchased from us)
- Complimentary loaners available
- All types of vacuums
- Vacuum trade-ins
9. University vacuum and sewing
University Vacuum & Sewing is here to provide you with innovative vacuum service and repair of the highest quality (Repair vacuum cleaner near me). We offer this along with a working knowledge of our products, enabling you, our customers to make an informed decision about the service and repair options you choose, based on your needs and budget.
We offer free repair estimates and are available to answer your questions about vacuum service and repair, and the many vacuum cleaner parts and accessories we offer. Come on into our store, send us an email and give us a call.
If parts are what your vacuum cleaner needs, we have the right parts for the right price. Get them right here! We have all kinds of parts for the major brands, including:
- Brush rolls
- That little part you’re missing
5739 University Avenue
Des Moines, IA 50311Visit university vaccum service center
10. IFIXIT service center – Repair vacuum cleaner near me
Step-by-step guides for canister, robotic, and upright vacuum cleaner repair.
11. dyson service center – Repair vacuum cleaner near me
Your Dyson vacuum cleaner is designed to give you many years of excellent performance.
Like all machines, it will work better if regularly serviced. We offer a free repair assessment from a Dyson Service Engineer on Dyson machines in and outside warranty.
Once the assessment is complete, the Dyson Service Engineer will review all options available to you including service, repair or even upgrading to new technology.
Booking and cancelling your service
No appointments are necessary and repairs are completed on a first come, first serve basis. We will always work to meet your service speed expectations and most repairs can be completed while you wait. If a repair cannot be completed when you arrive, we will provide you with a time frame for completion. See below for service in your area.
Find a Service Center near you
Dyson Service Centers are here for when you need expert help, in person. Whether you’re having trouble with your current machine, are interested in buying a new one, or simply want to experience Dyson technology, we’re happy to help.
dyson service center
12. Black + Decker
Find experts in your area to keep your tools going strong. BLACK+DECKER currently owns 150 service centers worldwide (Repair vacuum cleaner near me) and we have many other authorized service centers where you can get your products repaired.
Factory trained convenience you can count on.
13. Bissell Service center – Repair vacuum cleaner near me
14. Stark’s service center – Repair vacuum cleaner near me
Stark’s Vacuums recycles your old vacuum, whether you purchase a new one from us or not! Bring your old or broken vacuum and we will recycle it accordingly to help protect our landfills.
- We Guarantee our Work– If anything goes wrong with a repair we’ve done, we’ll happily fix it. We Stand behind everything we do.
- Free Expert Help– As our customer, you’ve made a friend for life. Call us, text us or come visit and we will be happy to offer you any help we can.
- Free Estimates– Bring your vacuum to any of our nine locations and we will provide a fast and complete diagnostic to provide you with an estimate while you wait.
- Free Loaner Vacuum– You will not have to go without a vacuum while we are repairing yours because we’ll loan you a vacuum at no charge.
- Factory Authorized– Because we are the largest independent vacuum dealer in the US you will get priority service from all our manufacturers
- Convenience– 9 convenient locations open 7 days a week to serve all your vacuum repair needs.
- We Recycle– Bring your vacuum to any of our locations and we will recycle it for free. Buy a new vacuum when you recycle and we will give you up to $200 off on select models.
- 4451 Lovers Lane
- Dallas, TX 75225-6924
If your vacuum has loss of suction or just isn’t performing with the same quality as it used to have, bring it in whether cordless, upright, canister or other and we will service it or repair it. All Vac Repair and Service Techs help with any of the following problems and more:
- Loss of suction
- Doesn’t turn on
- Belt broken
- Clogged or split hose
- Sounds funny
- Stops running
- Smells bad
- Cord problems
- Doesn’t stand up anymore
16. Find A Kirby Service Center
Need to find a Kirby Service Center to have your Kirby vacuum repaired? Our factory authorized service centers have qualified service personnel ready to service and repair your Kirby Home Cleaning System. Enter your city in the search bar below to locate your local Kirby Service Center letting you enjoy your Kirby system for many years to come!Kirby service center
17. Hoover Service center
Use the Service Center Locator to locate the dealer nearest you. To find the location nearest you, simply enter your ZIP code or postal code. Proof of Purchase is required for Warranty Service, Please present your Purchase Receipt to the serving dealer.
18. Tide-water SEW-VAC service center
Ask About Our 24 Point Tune-Up
Tidewater Sew-Vac and our factory trained technicians take great pride in servicing your machine.
Below is a checklist all technicians complete, if applicable, with every 24-Point VacuumTune-up performed.
- Tighten Handle Grip & Connections
- Check Cord Hooks & Cord Reel
- Inspect Electrical Cord for Worn Insulation and Loose Male Plugs
- Clean Out Bag Chamber
- Clean Filter Screen & Diffusers
- Inspect Air Flow Components For Structural Integrity
- Inspect Seal Integrity
- Inspect Motor For Wear & Electrical Soundness
- Lube Height Adjustments
- Check Airflow Hoses & Chambers For Obstructions
- Free Airflow Channels
- Clean Belt Pully
- Clean & Lube Brush Roll
- Replace Belt (Parts Extra)
- Clean & Check Rug Plate
- Lube Wheels
- Inspect Safety Features For Function
- Inspect HEPA Filters Where Applicable
- Check Light Bulb & Wiring
- Check Bumper & Trim For Wear
- Vacuum Out Motor Cooling Vents
- Deodorize & Freshen Dirt Container
- Clean & Polish Exterior
- Carpet Test Machine for Function
Manufacturers suggest an annual 24-point Tune-Up to keep your vacuum running like-new for years to come.Tide-water SEW-VAC service center
19. Repair It Reuse It service center
GOT A FAULT WITH YOUR VACUUM CLEANER? HAS IT LOST ITS SUCTION? IS IT REFUSING TO SWITCH ON? WE CAN HELP…
- We fix 99% of vacuum cleaners received
- We repair all major brands of vacuum cleaners
- We provide a 90 day warranty with any product that we repair
- Able to deliver and collect to all areas of the UK
- We also repair all kinds of small domestic appliances from food mixers to steam irons and coffee machines
20. Quality Sewing service center
At Quality Sewing & Vacuum we back up everything we sell with expert technical service. Our staff of full time technicians are professionally trained to make sure your machine keeps running like new. We guarantee your satisfaction on every service we perform.
- Ballard (Seattle)
- Federal Way
- Mount Vernon
- Northgate (Seattle)
How to maintain vacuum cleaner to last long?
Keep it clean– Every couple months wipe off any dirt and germs from the attachments, hoses, body. Use a mild detergent of your choice! use the hose to vacuum any dirt and debris from the attachments after every use.
Check Suction– Check for a clog in the wand, hose, and brush as well as any intake and exhaust ports. If you can’t figure it out, contact us or bring it in for our expert assistance.
Remove Hair & Fiber From Brush Rolls– Use a seam ripper or scissors to cut and remove any hair and fibers and remove.
Replace Vacuum Bags– Air flows through the bag and if you let it get more than 3/4 full you will have reduced suction and cleaning ability. Check the bag often and don’t rely completely on vacuum indicators.
Replace Filters– Check any replaceable filters every couple months. As they become dirty you will lose suction. Do not use the vacuum without a filter. As a note, even vacuums with permanent filters sometimes need to be replaced, such as Dyson.
Check the Belt– if you are noticing you have to vacuum over an area multiple times, check the belt to make sure it isn’t stretched or worn. We have belts online and at all nine locations and will even put it on for you.
Regular Service– Get your vacuum serviced on a regular basis to keep it running at peak performance and extend the life of your vacuum cleaner. We offer service plans on any new vacuum you purchase from us.