Clean your facility easily and effectively with the Sanitaire SL4110A professional bagged upright vacuum cleaner. This commercial-grade, light-duty machine is perfect for schools, motels, health clinics, and other small to mid-sized operations. It adjusts to 5 different heights to accommodate a variety of carpet plies to move easily from room to room and even includes an upholstery nozzle to clean furnishings. A crevice tool also helps get into hard-to-reach areas for a thorough clean. Commercial power cord is durable and has a 30-foot reach to reduce the need to switch plugs as often, and provides a potential cleaning area of 4, 680 sq. ft.
Key feature – Sanitaire SL4110A professional bagged upright vacuum
- Large Dirt Capacity: Disposable bag holds up to 3 quarts of dirt and debris for less interruption while cleaning.
- Ideal for Carpet: 13-inch cleaning path and 5 height adjustment settings allows this unit to tackle various types of carpet.
- Versatile Cleaning: Clean multiple surfaces on and above the floor with on-board tools like crevice tool, combination dusting brush/upholstery tool and extension wand.
- Commercial-Rated Cord: Commercial power cord is durable and has a 30-foot reach to reduce the need to switch plugs as often, and provides a potential cleaning area of 4,680 sq. ft.
- Width 13 Inches
- Cord Length 30 Feet
- Voltage 120 Volts
- Capacity 3 qt.
- Cleaning Path Size 13 Inches
- Features Adjustable
- Power Type Corded
- Style Bagged
- Type Upright Vacuums
- With Attachments Yes
- Product Weight13.8 lb
- Package Weight17 lb
- Package Dimensions (LxWxH)30.75 x 15 x 6.75
Pros & Cons – Sanitaire SL4110A professional bagged upright vacuum
- It’s fairly lightweight for an upright vacuum.
- It does a really good job of picking up cat hair off of the carpet.
- The 2 tools included store securely on board.
- The cord is longer than other vacuums I have or have had in the past.
- Assembly was easy.
- The price is fair for what you get. I would not call it a “professional” vacuum by any stretch however.
- Aside from the handle the rest of the body feels cheaply made.
- There’s no release on the bag door. You just have to pull hard to open it. Because the body has an inferior plastic feel I suspect that the door will break off due to that.
- The high- low setting doesn’t turn smoothly and again has an inferior quality feel.
- It has a long cord but the cord doesn’t wrap up smoothly.
- Does not do well on hard floors, blows dirt instead.
- It’s harder to push so it requires more effort to use than my Windtunnel or my Boss although it does pick up hair better than the Windtunnel.
Compare Sanitaire SL4110A professional bagged upright vacuum
|Sanitaire, SL4110A Professional Bagged Upright Vacuum||Hoover WindTunnel MAX Bagged Upright Vacuum Cleaner||BISSELL BigGreen Commercial PowerForce Bagged||Oreck Commercial XL2100RHS Commercial Upright Vacuum Cleaner|
|Item Dimensions||12.00 x 13.00 x 44.20 inches||15.70 x 12.50 x 31.80 inches||12.00 x 13.00 x 41.25 inches||6.00 x 13.00 x 35.00 inches|
|Special Features||corded, bagged||corded, bagged, HEPA filtration||corded, bagged, cyclonic||Corded, Bagged|
Reviews – Sanitaire SL4110A professional bagged upright vacuum
Sanitaire Vacuums – More than just a vacuum brand
If you’re looking for a proven and respected commercial vacuum then Sanitaire vacuums are definitely worth a look. This company has been making high quality commercial vacuum cleaners since 1972. While other companies rushed off-shore, they retained their North American facilities and 90% of their production line is done right here in the USA. The commitment to making innovative and effective appliances has remained strong and they are still one of the most trusted brands on the US market. Let’s take a look at just a few of the reasons why Sanitaire Vacuums are more than just a vacuum brand:
Commercial Grade Cleaning
These vacuum cleaners are built for heavy duty, commercial cleaning and can make quick work of even the dirtiest areas. The motors are designed for 2,500 hours of powerful cleaning: that’s years and years of service! A wider cleaning path, powerful air circulation and hygienic HEPA filters mean that they deliver a commercial grade clean more quickly and effectively than many of their competitors.
Quiet Yet Effective
Sanitaire has a rigorously tested range of quieter models which operate at just 69 decibels or below. You don’t have to sacrifice your hearing in order to get an effective clean.
Ease of use and customer convenience is paramount in each of Sanitaire’s models. Features such as easily washable filters, quick change cords and on-board tools make using their units time and energy efficient.
A Wide Range of Products to Meet Any Cleaning Need
Sanitaire design and manufacture upright vacuums, canisters, wet and dry vacs, backpacks, sweeps and much more. Whatever the cleaning needs of your home, office or facility, they’ve got a machine to fit the bill.
Innovative Research and Development
This company does not just rely on the quality of its earlier models and then focus its energy on advertising and sales. Sanitaire is constantly looking for ways to improve the effectiveness, energy efficiency, durability and convenience of their vacuums. Rigorous lab testing of new products and innovations is essential to the company’s ethos of delivering the best possible commercial clean.
Commitment to Quality
Sanitaire doesn’t only promise a high quality vacuum and hope for the best: they stand by their products. Each unit comes with a warranty of at least two years so that you can purchase with confidence. They have 1200 service centers throughout the States, so if you have a warranty issue, help will be close at hand.