Can you use this in iPad? The SanDisk Ultra®microSD™UHS-I card with SD adapter gives you the freedom to shoot, save and share more than ever before. Easily save full HD, 3D, and even 4K videos, as well as continuous RAW shots in burst mode, straight from your smartphone, DSLR and mirrorless cameras, drones, or action camera. Find more in SanDisk 1TB ultra microSDXC UHS-I memory card with adapter review.Consumer Reviews is supported by its audience. This website contains Paid Links. As an affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchase. Find more
Table of Contents
- 1 In the box
- 2 Specs – SanDisk 1TB ultra microSDXC UHS-I memory card with adapter
- 3 What is good in SanDisk 1TB ultra microSDXC UHS-I memory card with adapter?
- 4 Compare SanDisk 1TB ultra microSDXC UHS-I memory card with adapter
- 5 SanDisk 1TB ultra microSDXC UHS-I memory card with adapter review
- 6 SanDisk 1TB ultra microSDXC UHS-I memory card with adapter customer review
- 7 Alternate of SanDisk 1TB ultra microSDXC UHS-I memory card with adapter
In the box
- 1TB Extreme UHS-I microSDXC Memory Card
- SD Adapter
- SanDisk Lifetime Limited Warranty
Specs – SanDisk 1TB ultra microSDXC UHS-I memory card with adapter
- Card Type: microSDXC
- Speed Class: 10
- UHS Speed Class: U3
- Storage Capacity: 1 TB
- Bus Type: UHS-I
- Write Speed: 90 MB/s Maximum (Burst)
- Write Speed: 30 MB/s Minimum
- Video Speed Class: V30
- Application Performance Class: A2
- Data Transfer: Read Speed: 160 MB/s Maximum (Burst)
- Durability: Shockproof, Temperature Extremes, Waterproof, X-Ray Proof
- Operating Temperature: -13 to 185 Degree F (-25 to 85 Degree C)
- Storage Temperature: -40 to 185 Degree F (-40 to 85 Degree C)
- Wireless Capability: None
What is good in SanDisk 1TB ultra microSDXC UHS-I memory card with adapter?
- Package Count: Single Pack
- Special Features: SD Adapter
- Up to 160MB/s read and 90MB/s write speeds for fast shooting and transfers
- Get the SanDisk Memory Zone app for easy file management (available on Google PlayTM)
- 4K UHD-ready with UHS Speed Class 3 (U3) and Video Speed Class 30 (V30)
- Speed Compliance: Class 10, UHS-I, UHS-I / Class 10, UHS-I U3
Compare SanDisk 1TB ultra microSDXC UHS-I memory card with adapter
|SanDisk 1TB Ultra MicroSDXC UHS-I Memory Card with Adapter||SanDisk 1TB Extreme microSDXC UHS-I Memory Card with Adapter||SAMSUNG EVO Select + Adapter 512GB microSDXC|
|Digital Storage Capacity||1 GB||1000 GB||512 GB|
|Flash Memory Type||Micro SD||Micro SD||Micro SDXC|
|Item Dimensions||0.04 x 0.59 x 0.43 inches||0.04 x 0.59 x 0.43 inches||—|
|Item Weight||0.16 ounces||0.16 ounces||0.32 ounces|
|Memory Storage Capacity||1 TB||1 TB||512 GB|
|Secure Digital Association Speed Class||Class 10||—||Class 10|
SanDisk 1TB ultra microSDXC UHS-I memory card with adapter review
SanDisk 1TB ultra microSDXC UHS-I memory card measures at 0.04 x 0.59 x 0.43 inches, and weighed by 0.16 ounces. It has built-in write protect to safeguard your content, but it’s unclear whether the microSD card is waterproof, shockproof or X-Ray proof.
Read & write speed
With a read speed of up to 120MBps and write speeds of 90MBps, the card is not compatible with the new V30 speed class, but should record videos at full HD without a hitch. The NSwitch defines a GB as 1024MB, and the manufacturer defines it as 1000MB. 366*1024^3 is around 392*10^9 which is really close to the 400GB advertised. Plus, you should always expect a little space to be taken up so the card can be read by the system. So only expect 91% to 93% actual storage space when using an SD card. The higher the capacity the more space is lost.
Mobilemate USB 3.0 Reader
Use the MobileMate USB 3.0 microSD Card Reader with transfer speeds of up to 160MB/s, so you can move big files fast, move a lot of files fast or just make frequent file transfers that much quicker.
The SanDisk Memory Zone app offers easy organization, browsing, and backing up of files on Android mobile devices. An adapter is also included to allow the use of the card in SD-compatible devices.
How to setup
Easy to install is a bit of a red herring since the hardware in which the card is designed to fit most often determines the Micro SD cards ease of installation. You might have to format this Micro SD card before putting it in your device if your device reads a special format. Often times the end device can format this Micro SD Card so there is no issue. Upping the storage capacity of my Samsung tablet from about 320 GB to 1.3 TB was an awesome thing for me as I love video documentaries. Depending on model this is also a great addition to any smart phone.
SanDisk 1TB ultra microSDXC UHS-I memory card with adapter customer review
Come on y’all, it’s plenty fast enough & inexpensi
Huge capacity for offline movie storage at a great price. I don’t care about the slightly less speed transfer in the specifications. I get instant menu lists when doing my searches, so if this is the slower A1 card, I’ll take the cheaper price over the A2 card. Instant is instant. I have been upgrading capacity about every other year for 10 years now. I have never had any of my old cards crash, just traded out for capacity reasons only. Great product!By PvtPilot at Best Buy
Alternate of SanDisk 1TB ultra microSDXC UHS-I memory card with adapter
Transcend SDXC UHS-II U3
Card type: SDXCCapacity: Up to 64GBRead speed (claimed): Up to 285MB/sWrite speed (claimed): Up to 180MB/sSuitable for: Photography and 8K video
REASONS TO BUY
+Incredible transfer speeds +Very durable
REASONS TO AVOID
-Average pricing -Not completely indestructible Advertisementhttps://cf60799e5c91d41ea10b586ccd8971b9.safeframe.googlesyndication.com/safeframe/1-0-38/html/container.html
Our stand-out best SD card is the Transcend SDXC UHS-II U3. With a Class 10, V90, U3 and UHS-II rating, we thought it would be fast enough to capture almost anything modern devices could throw at it, but we weren’t expecting the speed results we got.
The Transcend did superbly in its speed tests, excelling the claimed write speed (180MB/s) with a whopping 224MB/s, but falling slightly short on the read speed with 224MB/s. Overall, that makes this card an impressive buy at a reasonable cost. This card is ideal for high resolution, rapid-fire stills photography and 8K video, with 4K and HD video being recorded comfortably, too.
Add that to the card’s waterproofing, shock proofing, plus the fact that it’s X-ray proof, temperature resistant and static proof, and we have a card that is designed for use in almost any conditions. At such a reasonable price we’re mightily impressed with it – the only thing it seems it can’t do is stop a bullet.
- Kingston FURY Renegade 64GB (2x32GB) DDR4 3200 desktop memory review
- Lexar Hades 32GB DDR4-3600MHz review – does it support Xbox gaming?
- Gigabyte AORUS Gen4 7000s SSD 2TB PS5 review
- ADATA XPG GAMMIX S70 Blade 1TB PCIe Gen4x4 M.2 2280 SSD review
- Western Digital 1TB WD Blue 3D Nand internal PC SSD – SATA III 6 GB/s M.2 2280 review