Does TMY WiFi projector with 100′′ screen connect to iPhone? It has excellent playback of films, videos, games, photos, parties, and TV programs and can be set up at your will. TMY projector provides a watching size from 32” to 220” with the projection distance between1.5 and 6m. With sspect Ratio of 4:3/16:9, Contrast Ratio 4000:1, and Lamp lifetime: 60,000 hours, it is one of the best portable WiFi projector. Find here more in TMY WiFi projector with 100′′ screen reviews.
In the box
- 1 x TMY V08 HD Video Projector
- 1 x 100″ Portable Projector Screen
- 1 x HDMI Cable
- 1 x Remote Control (No Battery)
- 1 x Power Cable
- 1 x AV Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Warranty Card
TMY WiFi projector price in US
Pros & Cons
- Image is bright enough and resolution is fine up to 100″
- An included foldable/portable projection screen makes this package an excellent value
- Compact 8″x5.7″x3″ & light 2.2lb/1.0Kg
- The 3W speaker delivers surprisingly good audio
- Need Bluetooth speaker for better audio
Specs – TMY WiFi projector with 100′′ screen
- Contrast Ratio: 4000:1
- Native Resolution: HD 1280 * 720
- Max. Supported Resolution: 1080P Full HD
- Lamp Life: 60,000 Hours
- Dimensions: 7.48 x 3.78 x 2.83 in (19 x 9 x 7 cm)
- Weight: 4.3 lbs (1,9 kg)
- Max Resolution: 1920 x 1080 px (Full HD)
- Brightness: 7000 lumens
- Keystone Correction: ± 15° vertical (manual)
- Zoom function: Yes (digital)
- Focus: manual
- Projection Size: 32 – 220 Inch
- Aspect Ratio: 4: 3 / 16: 9
- Surprise: 100 Inch Projector Screen Included
- Model: TMY V08
- Display Technology: LCD
- Light source: LED
- Screen size: 32 – 220 inches
- Projection distance: 4,9 – 18 ft (1,5 – 5,5 m)
- Projection modes: front / rear / front-ceiling / rear-ceiling
- Cooling system: dual fan
- Fan noise: low
- Built-in Speakers: 3W dual stereo Hi-Fi
- Dolby Digital (AC-3): not supported.
- Connection terminals: HDMI / USB / AV / VGA / SD card slot / audio out 3,5mm mini jack
- Chromecast, Fire TV Stick & Roku: supported.
- Android device connection: MHL cable (not included)
- iPhone device connection: Lightning to HDMI adapter (not included)
Compare TMY WiFi projector with 100′′ screen vs DR. J Professional HI-04 Mini Projector
|Model||TMY V08 HD 720P||DR. J Professional HI-04 Mini Projector|
|Native Resolution||HD (1280 x 800 px)||HD (1280 x 720 px)|
|Max Resolution||Full HD (1920 x 1080 px)||Full HD (1920 x 1080 px)|
|Brightness||6500 lumens||5000 lumens|
|Keystone correction||± 15° vertical||± 15° vertical|
|Built-in Speakers||3W dual stereo Hi-Fi||3W dual stereo Hi-Fi|
|Dolby Digital supported||No||No|
|Screen size||32 – 220 inches||32 – 176 inches|
TMY WiFi projector with 100′′ screen reviews
It’s a portable projector due to its small size (7.48 x 3.78 x 2.83 in / 19 x 9 x 7 cm) and light weight (4.3 lbs / 1.9 kg), so it’s so easy to move and carry.
This versatile projector also accepts various cable inputs like USB and HDMI. It’s got an enormous amount of high end features and produces a crip High Def picture. I use it seamlessly using HDMI with the firestick, but it also has micro SD card, USB, VGA and RCA video inputs. The WiFi is great for casting photos and YouTube videos wirelessly from my iPhone.
The projector has a much shorter throw than its last DLP model, so you don’t have to put it so far back from the screen to get a large image. We use the included screen outdoors and project straight onto the wall indoors.
The picture is very clear and bright. The screen it comes with is very thin but it works great when you set up the projector for rear projection. The screen provided is 100” but this projector can project larger than that. You can project on a wall and the picture still looks great.
This model of TMY V28 Video projector is featured with the latest 1080P Full HD Enhanced Technology, thus delivering a projection image quality 3 times clearer than other native 720P projectors on the market at the same price range. The included 100 inch projector screen is the perfect solution for your home theater movie night.
With the built-in 180 ANSI (more than 7000 Lumens) LED light source, this TMY wifi projector enables much higher light output performance than other 70000 lumen projectors. You can use this projector in a larger room.
Keystone – TMY WiFi projector with 100′′ screen
This home projector features with easy to adjustable focus and keystone correction. Rolls the zoom lens and wheel until the projection image is sharp and in focus. With the M6 screw hole, you can install this TMY projector on the bracket tripod or under the ceiling. The featured image flip function is a perfect solution for different mounting position.
The focus is hard to push, I actually had to use something thin and metal to move it at first but overall it’s a good thing that the focus is tight to move.
The sound quality is very good and the wireless hookup for my phone was really convenient. It even played Netflix from it which other device’s said was impossible. Be sure to scroll through the preset audio options (theater, standard, music, news) or setup your own bass, treble or equalizer settings (user) to get the best quality sound.
TMY projector connect to iPhone
This projector comes with a option to be able to mirror your phone on to the screen which works great for pictures and videos currently in your phone.
- Easy Wireless Connection:
1) Open the Screen Mirroring & Airplay function on your iOS device and you will find the projector that can be connected to.
2) Open the Multi-Screen & Miracast & Smart View function on your Andriod devices and choose the projector to achieve wireless connection.
- USB Wired Connection:
1) It’s highly recommended that you use the Lightning to USB cable from original supplier. Use the projector USB port and click ” Trust ” on iOS device.
2)For Android devices, make sure that your device supports MHL function firstly. Follow the instructions and build the connection.
Alternate of TMY WiFi projector with 100′′ screen
Epson EpiqVision Mini EF12
Epson’s EpiqVision Mini EF12 is not only our favorite Wi-Fi-enabled projector, it’s one of the best we’ve ever tested.
Epson partnered with Yamaha to build an impressive 2.0 stereo speaker system into the Mini EF12. It’s loud and sounds well-balanced, so if you don’t want to plug speakers into your projector, this is the one to get. This was especially impressive during frantic scenes (think car chase), when a lot of different things were happening at the same time. We could clearly hear everything that was going on without one element of a scene overpowering another.
The cube-shaped projector runs AndroidTV, a version of Google’s mobile operating system that supports every major streaming app. The Mini EF12 comes with some of these apps pre-installed, but you can add more by accessing Google’s Play store. Smart projectors can be a little slow, but that wasn’t a problem with the Mini EF12. We could navigate from app to app, and stream HD or 4K video without any stops or stutters.
The EpiqVision Mini EF12 has a pair of HDMI ports, which is plenty for a projector, plus a headphone jack for connecting speakers and a USB port for playing media off a flash drive. The USB port is a nice touch because it allows you to play videos when you’re totally offline.
The Mini EF12’s video system is just as impressive. The picture remained ultra sharp regardless of what we were watching, though higher-resolution videos (especially 4K) looked the best. The Mini EF12 supports HDR (high dynamic range), so colors on newer TV shows and movies really popped. The projector’s 1,000 lumen lighting system showed a pretty bright picture that only faded in a room filled with natural sunlight. If you plan on watching videos outdoors, this is a must-have feature.
If you’re looking for a Wi-Fi projector with virtually no compromises, Epson’s Epiqvision EF12 is the one to get.
- VILINICE 5000L mini Bluetooth movie projector review – how to use it?
- Bigasuo 2021 upgrade Full HD Bluetooth projector review – how to setup?
- Yaber Y30 Native 1080p projector 8000L Full HD video projector 1920 x 1080 review – how to setup?
- Yaber V6 WiFi Bluetooth projector 9000L review – what is the best price?
- YABER Y31 Native 1920x 1080p projector 7200 LUX upgrade review