If you’re a creative who spends a lot of time on the road, or traveling from shoot to shoot, UPERFECT’s 4K Computer Monitor is the external display you should get. The 3-in-1 display comes in three using modes, absolutely meet office needs. Duplicate mode displays the content in real time within 3-5ms which synchronize meeting requirement. Extend mode keeps and reproduces existing documents or forms which synchronizing to enjoy the video, music, game at working by horizontal and vertical setting. Second Screen Only mode show the content when the PC‘s display is off in order to save power & display’s life. Find here everything that you want to know in UPERFECT 4K portable monitor touchscreen review.
Pros & Cons
- USB-C & mini HDMI ports
- 10-point capacitive touchscreen monitor
- Automatic screen orientation
- May require thunderbolt 3.0 laptop port
|Dimensions||13.9 x 8.7 x 0.5 inches|
|Screen Size||15.6 inches|
|Shipping Weight||4.4 pounds|
UPERFECT 4K portable monitor touchscreen (review) comparison
|UPERFECT 4K Computer Monitor 15.6″ Gaming Display Portable USB C Monitors||UPERFECT QLED Portable Monitor Pressure Sensitive Touchscreen||UPERFECT Portable Monitor 13.3” 1920×1080 FHD Computer Display USB C Monitor|
|Size||15.6 Inch (16:9)||15.6 Inch (16:9)||13.3 Inch (16:9)|
|Refresh Rate||60 Hz||60 Hz||60 Hz|
|Gravity Sensor Automatic Rotate|
|Color Gamut||100% sRGB||135% sRGB||100% sRGB|
UPERFECT 4K portable monitor touchscreen review
Viewed from the front, this display features a narrow bezel design, CNC metal brushed cut, thin silver panel, ultra-thin panel and back shell design, making the product truly thin and light. The mirrored screen looks better.
15.6″ case stand monitor has UHD 3840*2160 resolution. HD visual is from the monitor that feature an high-quality IPS panel.300cd/㎡ and 72% NTSC colour gamut, offer the accurate and vivid image.16:9 screen proportion and 60HZ refresh rate show the real image of the game/scene/work perfectly and quickly.178° viewing angle gives superb color contrast – even from extreme viewing positions. Gift for Women.
The screen is similar to many of the other models we have comes across recently. An impressively thin profile and a weight of just 2.3 lbs, including the cover wrapped around. The cover, similar to most folding tablet covers, attaches magnetically to the back of the screen and flips around to protect it when not in user (it is also used to prop the screen up with).
Each accessory is wrapped individually and neatly placed within the package, located under the screen. They have all of the cables to make things happen no matter what your setup may be. A total of three cables are provided.
- USB-C to USB cable along with a wall adapter, in case you are connecting it to your setup via HDMI (since HDMI cannot pass power for the screen).
- An HDMI cable to mini HDMI (screen-side) for connecting it to any HDMI supported device.
- USB-C to USB-C cable for connecting it directly to the laptop with, which passes both power and video (the best way to go if your setup supports it).
The controls on the monitor are simple and don’t need instructions to understand. The OSD/Menu can be accessed via the toggle wheel on the side by pressing it down. This is where you can control the various options and settings of the monitor.
Gaming – UPERFECT 4K portable monitor touchscreen
I just want to clarify that this really is a 4K UHD with HDR10 monitor. I hooked it up to my Xbox One X and actually got a better picture then my living room TV. Looking at the Xbox’s reported monitor information confirms the monitor’s specs. Also reading text on the display is very nice, it’s so crisp even compared to my Macbook Pro. The Mac does connect to the display with just a since USB-C cable which is very convenient also.
There are even built-in speakers, which actually have a good deal of volume to them. They will absolutely deliver when mobile and even better than many of the laptops out there (I mean, what is it with laptops that have terrible volume?). If the headphone jack works in your setup (and your source device doesn’t have an audio out), then you can break out to speakers (or headphones) to take things further.
The power supply that comes with it is a 45W Type C supply, so don’t expect fast charging if you’re powering the laptop off the port on the monitor (which does support the full 100W spec, so you can always get a beefier power supply).
UPERFECT 4K portable monitor touchscreen Performance review
To put this one to the test, we connected it via USB-C to one of the Dell laptops we have lying around that feature 4K HDR and some of the best IPS screens that Dell has ever made use of. They have really done a good job competing with companies like Apple when it comes to displays (just look at their 8K solution for example). This makes for a tough side-by-side experience but also forces the challenging screen to put up or shut up.
One of our favorite things about the Dell screen is its color profile/accuracy and brightness. This portable screen matches this quite well thanks to its 100% DCI-P3, 99% Adobe RGB color space, and QLED Screen. The brightness of this monitor is on par with the other screen, as you can see in the above image. Its colors are accurate and quite appealing to the eyes and perfect if you spend a lot of time editing photos (ie, Photoshop) or videos (ie, Premiere or Final Cut), where you rely heavily upon color accuracy.
Alternate of UPERFECT 4K portable monitor touchscreen
G-STORY 17.3 Inch HDR Portable Gaming Monitor
The impressive 17.3-inch portable gaming monitor by G-Story is our top favorite in this category for a number of reasons.
It is a large Full HD 1080p monitor with 100% sRGB with very accurate color reproduction, which will make your gaming experience truly immersive, no matter where and when you decide to play.
- It supports HDR, which further enhances the black and bright colors and improves the contrast for a more realistic and satisfying gaming experience.
- The monitor has a Type-C port, which can be used to connect it to a smartphone via a single cable. You can also connect a keyboard or mouse via the USB port.
- It has two HDMI ports as well as two 3.5 mm audio jacks to connect several devices simultaneously.
- The gaming monitor has a fast 120Hz refresh rate, AMD FreeSync, and 1ms response time, which is perfect for every type of game.
- The display is 16:9 and has a wide viewing angle of up to 178 degrees, so you can place the monitor wherever you want a still have a clear view of the screen and gameplay.
- The G-Story monitor is safe for your eyes as it has a unique Eye Care flicker-free technology, and is suitable for FPS/FTS games.
You will get a 30-day money-back guarantee and a 13-month warranty with this portable monitor as well as a bracket and HDMI cable, adapter, and remote control.
Lepow Portable Monitor
This Lepow portable monitor is a well-rounded option for those who want more functions than the basic external monitor but do not need all the bells and whistles that come with the high end monitors. This monitor supports the most commonly used HDMI and USB C cables so users can easily connect to Macs, PCs, and popular gaming consoles.
The built in dual speaker system combined with HDR mode means audio-visual streaming is seamless. Reviewers praise the portability of the magnetic folding case and note that the screen itself is not reflective and prevents glare effectively.
The general consensus among buyers is that despite the fact Lepow is not a renowned manufacturer, this portable monitor’s capabilities are just as impressive as the leading brand’s, yet they are available at a much more affordable price.
- A 15.6 Full HD 1920x1080p HD RIPS for an immersive viewing experience.
- A wide viewing angle of up to 178 degrees for comfortable viewing from any angle
- It has a 16:9, 4:3 aspect ratio.
- A contrast ratio of 1000:1
- Is refresh rate is 60 Hz
- A durable aluminum alloy frame to keep it safe when you are traveling or carrying it with you
- It has multiple connectivity options, including Mini HD, Type C full function inputs, and a 3.5mm headphone output ports.
- The screen has built-in blue light filtering to reduce the strain to your eyes after prolonged use.
- You can connect this monitor to your phone, laptop, PC, Mac, PS$, XBOX, Switch, and many other devices.
- It can be used in portrait and landscape mode, depending on your needs and positioning
- The monitor is ultra-slim and lightweight – it is only 0.34 inches thick and weighs a mere 1.69 lbs.
- The overall size of this portable monitor is 14.5 x 8.8 x 0.34 inches
- It comes with a nifty foldable flexi stand, so you can set it on any surface and adjust it to the most comfortable angle without having to hold it
- It has built-in 360-degree speakers for an immersive surround sound experience
- The affordable portable monitor also comes with a high-quality HD protective film screen
- Also in the package, you will receive a Mini HDMI to HDMI, a Type C to Type C, and a Type C to USB cables
- It has a very elegant design so that you can use it for your work, as well as for pleasure
Raspberry Pi Touchscreen Monitor, 7” IPS
The Raspberry Pi Touchscreen Monitor is a very versatile monitor that is perfect for the kinds of out-of-the-box use cases for the Raspberry Pi computer itself. This monitor comes with a 5-point capacitive touchscreen. A stylus is included, but it can also be used with multi-touch gestures. Supporting Plug n Play and widely compatible, the Raspberry Pi Touchscreen Monitor makes a good portable monitor, but can also function as a stationary mounted panel or hub for a smart home. When pairing a portable, touch-friendly monitor with the immense versatility of the raspberry pi computer, the mind is the only limit when considering uses.
|Dimensions||6.5 x 4.8 x 0.5 inches|
|Screen Size||7 inches|
|Shipping Weight||1.6 pounds|
- HDMI & microUSB ports
- Connects to Raspberry Pi
- Supports multi-point touch gestures and stylus
- Requires 2 microUSB cables for power
- Elgato Thunderbolt 3 mini dock review – can you connect MacBook?
- SIIG USB Type C 4K dual monitor docking station review
- Microsoft Surface dock 2 drivers review – is it better than Microsoft USB-C travel hub?
- Samsung Galaxy Z Flip factory unlocked cell phone review
- LaCie Rugged SSD 2TB solid state drive review – how to store 8K video?