What is the lamp life of WiMiUS K5 projector? It adopt the latest LED technology that effectively extends the lamp life up to 90000 hours. Maximum resolution is 1920x1080P and a high contrast ratio 9000: 1 and a wide range of colors gamut can guarantee the fidelity of the original color of the video. Know details in WiMiUS K5 projector review.Consumer Reviews is supported by its audience. This website contains Paid Links. As an affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchase. Find more
In the box
- WiMiUS K5
- Power cable.
- Cleaning cloth.
- Carrying bag.
- Remote control.
- HDMI cable.
- 3 in 1 AV cable.
- Lens cover.
- User manual.
- Brightness and sharpness
- Looks great in the dark
- Zoom in Zoom out for screencast
- Very easy to set up, HDMI, USB, and VGA inputs as well as a screencast
- The internal speaker is great to have an adequate enough to hear what you’re watching
- External speaker for better sound
Specs – WiMiUS K5 projector
- Model: WIMIUS K5
- Display Technology: LCD
- Light source: LED
- Native Resolution: 1280 x 720 px (HD)
- Max Resolution:1920 x 1080 px (Full HD)
- Brightness: 7000 lumens
- Contrast ratio: 9000:1
- WiFi: Yes.
- Screen mirroring via WiFi connection: Yes
- Keystone Correction: ±15° vertical
- Screen size: 50 – 200 inches
- Aspect ratio: 16:9 / 4:3
- Projection distance: 4,72 – 23,62 ft (1,2 – 6 m)
- Zoom function: 100% – 75%
- Built-in Speakers: 10W dual stereo Hi-Fi
- Bluetooth: 5.0
- Dolby Digital (AC-3): not supported.
- Connection terminals: HDMI / 2 x USB / AV / audio output 3,5mm mini jack
- Chromecast, Fire TV Stick & Roku: supported.
- Android device connection: MHL cable (not included)
- iPhone device connection: Lightning to HDMI adapter (not included)
- Image format: JPG / PNG / BMP / JPEG
- Video format: 3GP / AVI / FLV / MP4 / MPG / VOB / TS / M2TS / DAT / MKV
- Audio format: MP3 / APE / AAC / FLAC / OGG / WAV / WMA / MID /DTS / M4A
- Lamp Life: 90000 hours
- Dimensions: 8.35 x 6.77 x 3.15 inches (21.2 x 17.2 x 8 cm)
- Weight: 4,14 lbs / 1,87 kg.
Compare WiMiUS K5 projector vs WiMiUS W1
|Model||WiMiUS K5||WiMiUS W1|
|Native Resolution||HD (1280 x 720 px)||Full HD (1920 x 1080 px)|
|Max Resolution||Full HD (1920 x 1080 px)||4K Ultra HD|
|Brightness||7000 lumens||9000 lumens|
|Keystone correction||± 15° vertical||4D ±40° vertical and horizontal|
|Built-in Speakers||10W dual stereo Hi-Fi||10W dual stereo Hi-Fi|
|Dolby Digital supported||No||No|
|Screen size||50 – 200 inches||45 – 300 inches|
WiMiUS K5 projector review
it came in a portable bag and easy to carry. The buttons on the top with side arrows help to change the volume levels. Its dimension is 21.2 x 17.2 x 8 cm and weighs around 1.88 Kilograms.
The WiMiUS K5 comes with 2 HDMI ports, 2 USB ports and a VGA port and an audio output mini Jack (3,5mm), as well as also supports Chromecast, Fire TV Stick and Roku.
So, you’ll not only be able to watch movies, series and videos from apps like Netflix, Disney Plus, HBO Now, YouTube, Amazon Prime Video, Hulu and any streaming service, but also to connect your laptop, MacBook Air/Pro, PS3, PS4, Xbox, Nintendo Switch or any other console, Android TV Box, Apple TV Box, DVD or Blu-Ray player, pendrive, external hard drive, external speakers, headphones, Android smartphones, tablets, iPhone, iPad, among others.
You could also directly adjust the size of the image through the 100%~75% zoom function without moving the projector. WiMiUS K5 mini WiFi Bluetooth projector supports a projection size from 50″ up to 200″ at a distance of 2.5 to 6m. It looks great on a 100” screen. I’ve used it with an Apple TV to watch movies on Netflix and it works great.
2021 latest WiMiUS 6500L K5 mini WiFi Bluetooth projector supports 1920*1080P resolution. It is 20% brighter than other same type projector. The picture is super clear even at larger sizes. The colors are bright and it is a pleasure to watch movies with.
The bulb on this projector is very bright and really makes all the colours look vivid. It has 6500L brightness and high contrast of 9000: 1. WiMiUS K5 WiFi Bluetooth projector has a motorized zoom facility which can adjust the image up to 100%~75% of the original length and width with the remote control.
The Built-in 10W speakers are loud and clear for a theatre effect at home. The sound quality is great, it is loud and clear for indoors but an external surround sound would be a good addition.
The setup was super easy, just connected firestick to it and was set for a cinema style movie night. It works well in dim light which is amazing for this price tag. This projector easily connects to a smartphone and mirrors the screen perfectly, projecting a clear picture and sound from any app on the phone (including Netflix).
WiMiUS K5 projector review
GooDee Mini Projector
- Super compact size
- High image resolution
- Inbuilt speaker with high sound quality
- 18 months of warranty
- Focus is manual and difficult to adjust.
It is almost the size of a smartphone, 5.3 x 3.9 x 2.4 inches, Its cute size and unique design makes the projector very handy and you can literally take it anywhere with you.
This tiny little thing also provides multiple ports including USB, HDMI, AV interface, Micro SD card. You can easily connect this projector to your phone using an HDMI adapter. Moreover, GooDee gives 18 months of warranty and amazing customer support. However, if you don’t like the product you can return it within 2 months of buying.
It has a great image quality with 1920*1080 resolution. Its projection size is 20-60 inches with a projection distance of 0.8-2 M. It has a built-in speaker with great sound quality. It also provides 30,000 hours long term lamp life.
- DBPOWER L21 LCD video projector review – how to connect to iPhone?
- Epson 2250 vs EX9240 difference – do they support Wireless connection?
- MOOKA Q6 Native 1080p WiFi Bluetooth projector review – is it Bluetooth projector?
- Yaber Pro V7 9500L 5G WiFi Bluetooth projector review – how to setup?
- Fangor 230″ portable movie projector with tripod review