WMF pot set 4 pcs. Profi Plus is Made in Germany – Premium quality. WMF pots are suitable for all stove types, including induction. TransTherm-Allherdboden: Patented floor construction with even heat distribution and extended heat storage for energy efficient cooking. Glass lid with silicone edge and four pouring functions. Scaling on the inside makes measuring amounts easier. Wide pouring edge for drip-free pouring. Hollow handles reduce the heat transfer from the pot to the handle. Find here more on WMF pot set 4 pcs. Profi Plus customer review and price.
In the box
1 x low casserole with lid 20 cm, 3 x high casserole with lid 16, 20, 24 cm
Pros & Cons
- The quality of materials is amazing, both inside and outside.
- The pack comes packed in a WMF box (I don’t have a photo because I kept it in the storage room: ().
- The lids are amazing, they have different positions to completely cover (as the bottom silicone seal very well) or pour water according to your needs.
The price to pay is high, I put it as against but it depends on how much you value the quality of the product.
Key features – WMF pot set 4 pcs. Profi Plus
|Product Dimensions||56.49 x 30 x 24 cm; 8.74 Kilograms|
|Item Weight||8.74 kg|
Who need this – WMF pot set 4 pcs. Profi Plus?
WMF pot set 4 pcs. Profi Plus is consisting of a low casserole, a high casserole and a saucepan, this WMF set is a great basic set of versatile cookware.
- The saucepan is ideal for small quantities, for heating milk and soups, for reducing sauces, and whipping up custards and puddings. All three pans are suitable for induction hobs and can be put in the dishwasher for cleaning. Welcome to a new world of cooking pleasure
- The high casserole is ideal for anything that needs more liquid for cooking. Pasta, potatoes and dumplings are no problem for this capacious pot, which is even roomy enough for large vegetables like cauliflower.
- The low casserole is perfect for delicious stews and juicy roulades.
Maintenance and storage
Do not add salt until the water is boiling and stir. Otherwise salt could settle on the bottom of the pot and attack the material. Clean the pots as soon as possible after use. The pots are dishwasher safe. Keep the pots dry after cleaning. The pots are stackable and therefore space-saving. Soak any stuck food residues and gently remove them with a sponge or brush. Do not use sandy abrasives or steel wool. Lime-containing water and certain foods can cause lime stains or blue shimmering discolorations inside. These can be easily removed with the care product Purargan or vinegar water. So your pots keep their flawless appearance for a very long time
Customer asked on WMF pot set 4 pcs. Profi Plus
Is it made of stainless steel and easy to clean?
Made from a combination of stainless steel and silicone, the lid has 4 different functions – much like the iPod click wheel. Both pans are made of premium Cromargan stainless steel 18/10 and have a TransTherm all-hob base for even heat distribution and long heat storage.
What are the ways to drain the water?
This practical feature means, depending on the position, liquids can be drained with the lid in place – either totally or in a controlled manner: boiling water is drained through the large or small holes, while the pasta or rice remains in the pan. The closed position is designed for cooking without using much water and the open position for completely draining liquids.
Does it have water level indicator?
The red ring on the lid is a real eye-catcher. Made from heat-resistant silicone, it always sits firmly on the pan. Another important feature is the hollow handles, which stay cool when cooking and thus dispense with the need for pan holders. The pans feature an inside scale to facilitate the measurement of liquids and are made from durable Cromargan.
Does handle get hot during cooking?
These handles are solid and can become hot during longer cooking times. The advantage here is that Cromargan is a weak heat conductor. The TransTherm universal base is also suitable for use on induction hobs, quickly conducts heat and retains it for a long time. The series includes 15 different pots and pans – from a frying pan to a steamer insert to a saucepan.
- Panasonic NN-CD87KS Home Chef 4-in-1 microwave oven with air fryer review
- NuWave Brio 14 Qt air fryer reviews – does it have a delay timer?
- IKICH air fryer oven reviews – does it support dehydrate and defrost?
- 1829 Carl Schmidt Sohn pressure cooker and air fryer combos review
- CalmDo air fryer toaster oven reviews