AWOW mini desktop computer Intel Celeron N3450is equipped with 8GB DDR4, 128GB M.2 SSD to get the smooth and snappy performance when multiple programs. You can use as a PF Sense router to replace Verizon fios router. The CPU is plenty powerful for this use and it has plenty of ram for the job. The other nice thing is the CPU has AES-NI which is a huge plus for usage as a VPN gateway for my home network. Can you upgrade it? Find details in AWOW mini desktop computer Intel Celeron N3450 review.
Specs – AWOW mini desktop computer Intel Celeron N3450
- Brand: AWOW
- Hardware Platform: PC
- Operating System: Windows 10
- Item Weight: 1.9 pounds
- Package Dimensions: 9.88 x 5.75 x 2.44 inches
- Color: Black
- Processor Brand: Intel
- Processor Count: 1
Computer Memory Type: GDDR4
- Flash Memory Size: 128 GB
- Hard Drive Interface: Serial ATA-600
- Batteries: 1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)
Compare AWOW mini AK34 vs AWOW AK41 vs AWOW NYi3
AWOW mini desktop computer Intel Celeron N3450 review
The body is metal with plastic lids and feels very solid. There are two threaded mounting holes on the back. There is a a VESA mount bracket to attach the PC to the back of the monitor to keep the footprint as small as possible.
It is compact and lightweight at 4.53inch x 4.53inch x 1.57inch. You’ll find a VESA bracket in the package that lets you connect your computer to a smart TV or monitor.
Enjoy the high speed of internet and offer the ability to connect separate networks!? Comes with 2 X HDMI, 2 X 3. 5mm Audio Jack 5 X USB 3. 0 ports. Primarily, USB 3. 0 allows data transferring to and from external storage up to 10 times faster than with USB 2. 0.? Auto Power-on, Wake-on-LAN, PXE.
Subscribe to our buying guide - critics reviews & comparison!
- Expand Memory: 2 5″ SATA III SSD/HDD, Micro SD-Card (max 256GB)
- Ethernet: 2 x 1000Mbps LAN
- Antenna: Built-in 2 antenna for Wi-Fi
- Bluetooth: 4.0
- HDMI: 2x HDMI 1.4
The Windows 10 Mini PC sets out to provide faster running speed seamless multitasking experience with Intel Celeron N3450 Quad-Core Processor, 6GB DDR4, 128GB SSD.
- Processor: Intel Celeron N3450
- # of Cores 4, # of Threads 4
- Processor Base Frequency: 1.1 GHz
- Processor Burst Frequency: 2.2 GHz
- Installed RAM: DDR4 6GB
- System Disk: 128 GB M.2 SSD
Storage and Upgrade option
With the SATA III SSD/HDD Slot and microSD card up to 256GB, especially the M. 2 128GB SSD, you could run apps you like, and store the videos, music, photo you like with our mini computer.
AWOW mini desktop computer Intel Celeron N3450 Performance review
It connects directly to HDMI for 4K and for all other definitions. The SSD (solid State Drive) allows the PC to run up immediately, and the best part about it is its portability. In addition to this, if you would like to buy a separate graphics card, the 6 GBs of physical memory will allow you to play demanding games that stress out most CPU/GPUS.
This box comes with 2.4G+5G WiFi, dual HDMI, bunch of USB ports, dual LAN, making it a breeze to connect a keyboard, mouse, printer and other devices you needed. I often do multiple things on it, open 4-5 tabs at a time, it runs smoothly, no lag, this is wonderful. The cooling fan is ok, it runs quietly, does have a faint noise.
It is perfect for web surfing, using Google apps and streaming online class videos. It’s had no problem with YouTube. I love it and plan to get more and set up computer stations for the kids.
I installed PFsense, and connected it to my network. Immediately I was getting faster speeds than I was getting with my expensive name brand router. It performed well throughout all my testing.
- Lenovo ThinkCentre M900 tiny business PC Intel 6th Gen review
- HP EliteDesk 800 G2 mini business desktop PC review – can you upgrade it?
- Protectli Vault 4 port Firewall micro appliance/mini PC review
- Acer Chromebox CXI3-UA91 mini PC review – how to do RAM upgrade?
- Ryzen 5 Pro Mini PC – is it good for gaming?