Can Coayu C530 robot vacuum cleaner clean Pet Fur and Carpet? Many robot vacuum cleaners are available in the market which can clean pet furs, hard floor and carpet. But getting the good one is challenging, specially with reasonable price. COAYU Robot is an innovative and professional enterprise that devotes to developing, manufacturing and marketing Robot Vacuum Cleaner products. Get more on Coayu C530 robot vacuum cleaner review.Consumer Reviews is supported by its audience. This website contains Paid Links. As an affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchase. Find more
Currently, COAYU Robot holds more than 100 certifications and qualifications in FCC, UL, CE, and so on. They are leading market with the options of WIFI Connectivity and Alexa Voice Control, electric Water Tank and 4 Cleaning Modes, Anti-Collision Sensors and Anti-drop Sensors, Powerful Suction and Automatically Dock along with Coayu C530 smart app control feature.
Table of Contents
What are the key specifications of C530 robot vacuum?
- Robot Vacuum Cleaner 1x
- Remote Control 1x
- Power Adapter 1x
- 1x Auto Charging Dock
- 1x HEPA Filter
- 4x Side Brush
- Bristle Brush 1x
- Boundary Magnetic Strip 1x
- After-sale Card 1x
- User Manual 1x
- Water Tank for Wet Mopping 1x
- 2x Mopping Cloth
Coayu C530 robot vacuum cleaner comparison
|COAYU C530 Robot Vacuum Cleaner, Wet Mopping Sweeping, Anti-Drop Anti-Collision, Max Suction,||roborock E35 Robot Vacuum and Mop: 2000Pa Strong Suction, App Control, and Scheduling||roborock E25 Robot Vacuum Cleaner, Vacuum and Mop Robotic Vacuum Cleaner||iRobot Braava jet 240 Superior Robot Mop – App enabled|
|Item Dimensions||13 x 13 x 3 in||13.7 x 13.8 x 3.6 in||13.9 x 3.6 x 13.8 in||6.7 x 7 x 3.3 in|
|Item Weight||5.5 lbs||7 lbs||7 lbs||3 lbs|
|Additional Features||Wet Mopping, Anti-Collision & Anti-Fall, Always Ready to Clean, Smart App Control, Endurance Cleaning||—||—||cordless, bagless|
What is good in Coayu C530?
- Triple-Filter System– It combines a dual-layer filter and one high-performance filter to acheive a clean home.
- Boundary Magnetic Strip– The robot with boundary magnetic tape to zone off unwanted areas.
- Works with Amazon Alexa & Google Assistant– Use Amazon Echo or Google Home voice commands to START and STOP cleaning.
- Dog hairs –It vacuums under the bed and couch very well, never got stuck. It picks up the small particles really with good dog hair, dust, dirt, small food stuff.
Coayu C530 robot vacuum cleaner review
Strong suction power
This robot hoover can works on hard floor, low pile and medium pile carpet. It has strong suction power up to 1200Pa to ensure your floors and carpets are clear of all dirt, dust, and crumbs.
Do not disturb your pet
It is only 3” tall to clean under the beds and sofa etc. It never disturb your children and pets sleeping. its noise level in standard suction mode is about ~55 dB, and may reach ~65 dB when in Max Mode.
Does Coayu C530 app work with Alexa?
You can clean & schedule anytime, from anywhere with the COAYU Robot App. Customize cleaning, view Clean Map reports, and access support from your smartphone. Link the robot to Amazon Echo or Google Home device. Then you can speak to Alexa or Assistant to voice control COAYU Robot Vacuum app, such as Start/Stop Cleaning, Start Charging, and so on (Coayu C530 robot vacuum cleaner review).
- Alexa Skills Name: CoayuBot
- Google Assistant Name: Dr. Coabot
How long is Coayu C530 battery life?
It has lithium-ion 2150mAh large battery capacity. The battery can last long enough to do the whole main floor of the house on a charge. It cleans up to 115 minutes per charge, so you get to enjoy a completely clean home from a single charge.
A robot mop buying guide
If you have all hard flooring, this part’s easy. If you want your robot to clean your carpet too, make sure you get a device that can handle both.
Most robotic mops use either disposable or reusable pads. While disposable pads might be more convenient, you’ll have to keep buying a stock for future use. Washable pads do save money, and are eco-friendly, but you’ll have a little added work in cleaning them.
Other things to consider: battery life, dustbin capacity and controls. These all depend on the size of your home, and how you’ll service your robotic mop. For controls, all of these have an on/off button, but do you want to use an app or remote control?
Mopping Robot Usage Tips and Tricks
Take note of these tips so you can make the best use out of your robot mop:
- Change your pad after every cleaning, you prevent clogs and wrinkles.
- You also need to change the water frequently to prevent contamination.
- Regular cleaning can extend your robotic mop’s lifetime by a lot, so never skip maintenance.
- When it comes to stains, use a spray cleaner or vinegar solution first. This will help your robot mop to clean it more effectively.