What is unique in Comfier shiatsu neck & back massager – 2D/3D kneading? This massager incorporates our latest innovative technology, the massaging nodes move inward & outward motion to create 2D or 3D finger pressure shiatsu massage with double comfort for your back. The Shiastu Neck & Back Massager with Heat, it has 4 rotation nodes to provide deep kneading massages for neck and shoulder. Place this seat massager on a sofa, couch, recliner, office chair or dinning chair to enjoy a massage in the comfort of your home ! Know more about benefits and feature in Comfier shiatsu neck & back massager – 2D/3D kneading reviews.Consumer Reviews is supported by its audience. This website contains Paid Links. As an affiliate, we earn from qualifying purchase. Find more
Table of Contents
- 1 Pros & Cons – Comfier shiatsu neck & back massager – 2D/3D kneading
- 2 Key features – Comfier shiatsu neck & back massager – 2D/3D kneading
- 3 Comfier shiatsu neck & back massager – 2D/3D kneading reviews
Pros & Cons – Comfier shiatsu neck & back massager – 2D/3D kneading
- Back rollers are really pretty good.
- 2D/3D option is nice
- Air massager was surprisingly good
- Vibration and heat are really good as well
- Features a heating pad that delivers soothing heat to relax tension muscles
- Equipped with 4 unique massage modes
- Option buttons to move the massagers up and down work very poorly.
- Small rollers under the larger ones on the neck massager don’t protrude enough to be effective.
- Neck rollers either need to be further apart to allow rollers underneath to work properly or closer together to give a better massage.
Key features – Comfier shiatsu neck & back massager – 2D/3D kneading
- Optic luxury leather combines soft cozy cloth as cover
- Selective 2D or 3D Special Finger pressure deep tissue kneading massage for full back.
- Rolling massage with Adjustable width on back
- Adjustable shiatsu massagers for neck and shoulder, with a detachable & washable cover For a softer or more intense massage.
- AIR massage on the waist and seat with adjustable 3 intensity levels,
- The air bags provide cyclical air compression on waist, thighs and hip which apply you a compression massage.
- Optional infrared heating on shiatsu nodes to add gentle warmth massage to further relax tension and soreness pain muscles.
- SPOT massage, you can choose full back, upper back, lower back or press SPOT control button to focus shiatsu massage on specific area for pin-point relaxation.
- They go through inflation and deflation to improve circulation, soothe sore muscles.
- Attach a detachable flap to soften the shiatsu massage on the back.
- Vibration massage on the seat provides mild massage for hips and thighs. Three vibrating intensities: High, Medium, Low for options.
- Set a timer of 15 minutes to auto shut off the massage device.
Comfier shiatsu neck & back massager – 2D/3D kneading reviews
My immediate impression is that it seems very well designed. The rollers are STRONG and sturdy giving you a REAL massage from your lower to upper back. Although this is portable and can be used with chairs. The right arm-rest also has a cut-out to hold the control pad and it fits perfectly (but the massage pad unit itself does have a pocket to store the remote as well).
The massage pad makes a very high-quality impression to me. I was thrilled with so many settings you can make. The massage pad convinces all over the board, and you can get the hang of it very quickly thanks to the user manual. The last settings are saved so that you can quickly get started again.
Adjustable rolling and spot massage
The shiatsu balls that run up and down your back are positioned exactly where you need the massage, on either side of your spine, turning and rolling up and down and massaging your whole back in a way that is so relaxing. The massage balls can be changed to just roll up and down without turning around, which copies the motion of a massuese rolling their hands or fists up and down your back.
It’s also easy to adjust its width to accommodate the right fit for your body. The spot massage function is highly-beneficial to users who want to pinpoint a single area that they want to improve. For instance, you can have a full back massage or have it targeted at your upper back or lower back for better concentration.
The shiatsu balls rotate either clockwise or counter clockwise at the touch of a button and the heat (which is in the neck and the back massage balls) helps your muscles to expand and release any pinched nerve that I have.
4 unique nodes
Comfier shiatsu neck & back massager – 2D/3D kneading has 4 unique nodes that provide deep tissue massage with two rotation directions. The latest innovative technology that this massager offers a 2D or 3D finger pressure shiatsu massage wherein it incorporates and inward and outward motion by the massaging nodes.
Air massage on waist and hips from 2 airbags helps relieve tension indulging yourself in full-coverage and deep tissue massage by the massage chair. Three adjustable intensity levels are available. During the massage, air cushions can be inflated. These ensure that you are pressed into the seat, at least it feels like it. The body is laterally supported and emotionally relieved. I find it very pleasant.
The air support for the buttocks and lower back relieves your muscles allowing the vibrations to loosen you up.
There is a heating mode in which the heat comes out of the seat so your back can relax even more. There are different vibration settings tha can help for a specific back / neck issue you are currrently having.
The remote control is well organized and functionally designed. All the functions I figured out by trying without the instruction manual. The massage height adjustment is slightly delayed by the remote control, then press for about 1 second before the rotating balls move.
- Miko foot Massager vs Cloud foot Massager – is this best foot massager for neuropathy?
- Cloud massage shiatsu foot massager machine best price & reviews
- Renpho foot massager machine with heat shiatsu deep kneading reviews
- Mebak massage gun review – how to use it?
- Revitive Medic review NHS – what is the best price UK?